A Night in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not move her leg from about his waist, instead she wrapped her right leg about him as well. She brought him closer within the embrace of her legs, her hips bucking to meet the thrusts which he gave to her. She seemed to writhe in the basin of the sink as she moved in time with him, how the reluctant girl had now been turned into a brazen beast within the matter of minutes. His hand slipped between her thighs, she could feel his thumb grinding against her clit. The pad of his thumb rubbed fully to the swollen bud of her clit. He wanted her to cum just as much as she did.

Her moans lifted once more, they mingled with the sounds of passion which he produced. He grunted loudly as he felt his balls begin to tense, he could tell it would be a matter of minutes before he blew his load within her. He seized the back of her neck and brought her face close to his. His mouth covered hers, tongue moved within the warmth of her mouth. He kissed her savagely and deeply. His teeth gnashed at her lower lip. Still his hips rolled, he rammed the rigid length of his cock so deep in her that it nearly threatened to split the girl.

Her mouth was on his as he claimed her mouth with his own. She kissed him deeply, her own tongue entangled with his as she suckled the probing muscle which invaded her mouth. How delicous this must look, her getting fucked over the sink of a park bathroom by a complete stranger. Her hips collided sharply with his as he kept pistoning his thrusts to bury the thick throbbing length of his cock within her. Animalistic noises filtered in the small room as they both groaned with passion.

Blood trickled down from her mouth as he had bit into her lip harshly. His tongue lapped at the dried blood which was there already and moved to collect the fresh blood as well. He felt his thighs begin to quiver with the anticpation that filled him, yes it was time to let loose he thought. He jerked his hips forward several times sharply, and with that then he exploded deep within that well used snatch. His cum sprayed down those inner walls of her pussy as he slowed his thrusts a bit.

She had felt him explode deep within her, she could no longer hold back any longer either. Her body quaked with the orgasm which washed over her. Tight walls embraced his pulsating cock, they clenched, then released only to clench once more. The tiny vibrations seemed to caress the rigid length of his cock. She felt ecstasy wash over her heated frame as she pressed herself close to him. Bare breasts rubbed to his chest as her shoulders rolled forward.

He pulled his cock from her pussy, more cum shot out, it sprayed along the front of her skirt and to her belly. His hand moved down and collected a few of the pearly drops of his seed and he smeared them across her parted lips. Oh yes, she was indeed a good fuck and well worth waiting for. Her tongue lashed out as he painted her lips with his seed, she lapped at his fingertips and then glided her tongue over her tainted lips as she tasted him.

He released her finally from his grasp, he took a few steps back and looked at his beauty as she rested in the basin of the sink. Her body slumped now, she panted to regain the breath which had been stolen from her. She kept her thighs open, his cum dripped down from her well-used snatch. He tugged his pants up, he watched her, he was quiet now, as was she.

He re-did the buttons of his pants, and the belt was secured about his waist. He stepped closer to Jessica one last time, his finger moved across the delicate curve of her cheek. Yes, she was so pretty, and maybe they would do this again, only time would tell he thought to himself. He would remember this time with her for the longest time.

She leaned to the touch which he bestowed to her cheek, no longer did she have feelings of repulsion as he caressed her. It was amazing how she fought so hard in the beginning only to find herself surrendering to him in the end. She was quite the pretty picture as she was nestled on the edge of the sink, her thighs remained parted as she felt his gaze on her. Bare breasts heaved with each breath which passed her parted lips. Aroused nipples jutted forth enticingly. Her fingers clutched the sides of the sink again as she began to push herself to her feet.

His hand came out, his fingertips pressed to her belly lightly, as he indicated to her to stay as she was. His fingers reached under her, he tugged down the remains of her torn panties and took them from her body. He lifted the panties and sniffed at them, then he stuffed the panties to his pants pocket. He did not even look back as he made his way to the door of the bathroom.

She watched him move to the door, she did not utter a single word as he disappeared out into the night. After several minutes she was able to compose herself enough, she tugged the torn remains of her blouse about her breasts. Her legs were rubbery from being dangled over the edge of the sink. She made her way to the door, seeing that night had fallen and the park was completely silent. She knew that this would be an experience she would not forget.

* * * * *

- Any comments, whether good or bad, please direct to the email address in my profile. -

12