A Night in Waikiki

Story Info
A night of surprise sex for her.
1.7k words
3.47
34.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Saturday morning and my wife has just returned from the gym. I cooked oatmeal for everyone and told her to shower and pack an overnight bag because we are going to a hotel for the night. I tell her to pack some sexy dress for a great night out. She packs a small overnight bag with a sexy black evening dress that is open on the side up to her waist. I see that she has put her 4" heels in also. I pack a few things also and we are ready to go.

We leave at 10 o'clock and go to the hotel on the beach at Waikiki for the weekend. We get to the hotel at 10:30 and leave the bags in the car and go to the beach until we can check in at 12:00. We find a nice place close to the water and put out our towels. As she goes into one of the restrooms to change into her bathing suit, I rent one of the large rings that we can float on. When she comes out I watch her walk to where I am sitting at the edge of the water with the floating mattress. She is dressed in her one piece suit that is see through when it is wet. We get on the floating tube and paddle out to the reef, away from the kids playing on the beach.

I drop the anchor and we lay in the sun getting a tan. You are lying on your stomach and I am lying on my side next to you with my head at your feet. I take the suntan oil and pour some on your feet and start massaging your feet and calves. You are relaxed and enjoying the silence and massage.

I start massaging my way up your legs. We have a lot of time and I give you a long massage on your back, shoulders and legs. Your legs are firm and sexy and I as I slide my hand under your suit and start to massage your firm ass. After a few minutes, you turn over to tan the front and I start massaging your hands and arms. Soon I pull the top of your bathing suit down and start massaging your breasts. I massage slow and gentle.

The thought of some one being able to see us and the warm sun with a cool breeze has your nipples hard and needing attention. I slowly circle your nipples with my tongue. Letting my tongue touch your nipples once in awhile. While sucking and teasing your nipples, I massage your breasts, taking turns on each one. They are firm and have stayed very sensitive over the years. Many times my wife has had orgasms from having her nipples and breasts played with.

I slide my hands down your legs and start to massage them. As I massage up your legs I can feel the warmth from your pussy when the back of my hand slightly brushes up against it. I slide the suit away from your pussy and start massaging your clit while sucking your nipples. After several minutes of sliding my fingers in and out of your wet pussy you have an orgasm that I quickly and gently lick and savor the taste of your cum from my fingers. Your are satisfied for now and we lay and relax in the sun.

At 12:00 we turn the tube in and check into the hotel room. I tell you to be ready to go out for dinner and dancing tonight. We relax around the pool for a couple of hours and then get ready for the evening. We go to a nice dinner with candles on the table and it is romantic. We toast to a long life and kiss as others watch.

After dinner we go dancing at a club that is not too crowed but a lot of people. We have a few drinks and enjoy the night. You and I dance many dances together. You dance a few dances with another man while I go get more drinks. When I come back I see you dancing with a man and you are having fun. I ask his wife to dance and she says yes. We dance together and we move next to you on the dance floor. You are happy that we are having so much fun. It is late and we decide to go back to the hotel for the night.

When we get to the hotel room I run you a hot bubble bath and tell you to soak in the tub while I get the room ready. You look puzzled and ask what I have in mind. I tell you I want things to be romantic. You soak in the tub for 20 minutes and then we take a shower together. When we are done I dry you off and we go to the bed. I have the lights off and several candles are lit and some soft music is playing.

I lay you on the bed and ask you to do as I say for the night. You reluctantly agree. I tell you to lie on your stomach. As you roll over you see the massage oil on the table and smile. I put a blind fold over your eyes and tie your hands together and we agree that you cannot take the blind fold off and can't touch me. I can only touch you. As you are lying on your stomach I start to massage your neck and shoulders. I spend quite a while on your arms, hands and shoulders. You are very relaxed and enjoying it. I start massaging your lower back and ass. You feel the warm massage oil being poured on your back and it starts to go down between your ass checks. The warmth of it starts to turn you on. I massage your ass and as my fingers slide between your ass cheeks you spread your legs in anticipation. I am massaging your upper leg and you feel another set of hands on your other leg. You tense up not knowing who it is. I whisper in your ear to relax and enjoy it. After a few minutes I turn you over on your back and start massaging the front of your beautiful body. I am massaging one of your breasts and you feel someone else start doing the same to the other one.

Then you feel a tongue on your nipple and then another tongue on the other nipple. We are slowly circling your nipples and sucking on them. You are so hot that you are moving your legs around. I slide my hands down to feel the warmth of your pussy. I run my tongue all the way to your clit. As I slowly lick around it and run my tongue deep in side you, you have a small orgasm. I lift you up and put a pillow under your ass. You spread your legs as far as you can as I am licking your clit.

One of your nipples is being massaged and the other one is being sucked while I am licking your clit and your juices are flowing. You are getting really hot and wanting to cum. Suddenly you feel a tongue in and around your ass. You also feel a tongue on your clit and in your pussy. The tongue on your nipple is still there and you are really excited. You want to see who it is. The tongues in your ass and clit stop and you feel my cock slide into you. It goes in all the way in one movement and you almost cum. It starts pumping in you with long strokes that start to build up speed. Your nipples are still being sucked and played with. After a few minutes while the cock is still going in and out you feel a tongue in your ass again. The cock is still pumping and you start to cum more. Just as you finish cuming again you feel the cock come out and you feel the hot cum spraying on your breasts. As the cum is falling on your breast you feel another cock slide in you.

You really want to know who it is but you agree to not look. Suddenly the cock stops and I turn you over on you stomach. You get on your knees and you feel someone enter you from behind. I start pumping my cock in you and you moan to go faster and deeper. You still have the blind fold on and then there is something touching your lips. You open your mouth and you feel my cock slide in. You start sucking it as you are getting pumped from behind. You are delirious as your orgasms seem to never end.

You feel a tongue on your ass again and the excitement sends you into a frenzy. You suddenly feel a small vibrater being slowly pushed into your ass as you still feel a cock sliding in and out of your pussy. You feel someone's head slide under you and start licking your clit while you are still being fucked. You are sucking on a cock and your hands are untied but you still can't take the blindfold off. You start pumping the cock you are sucking, with your hands and your climax is building to an intensity you never felt before. You explode and seem to fall forward and start shaking just as the cock in your pussy comes out and you feel the hot cum go all over your ass and a tongue liking your ass. I roll you over on your back and you feel more hot cum landing on your breasts.

You are lying on your back feeling totally satisfied and I tell you that you can take your blindfold off as you feel warm wet towels wiping your body off. You take your blindfold off after a few minutes just in time to see some one walk out of the hotel room. I lie next to you and gently run my hands all over your body sending chills all through you. You ask who it was and I say it was your fantasy man and smile. We make love throughout the night. You wake up in the morning when you feel me going down on you and gently licking you to another orgasm. Just as you cum we hear a knock on the door and I answer it. It is breakfast in bed complete with a rose.