A Night of Firsts

Story Info
A young woman's first foray into the world of BDSM.
1.8k words
4.09
21.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your breath catches as the door to the hotel room opens. There is a moment of silence that seems to last an eternity, is this a trick? Did you really hear the door open? If it did open who opened it? The relief is clear when you hear me speak.

"Good, you have prepared yourself correctly" I say stern and assertive.

"Thank you," you reply shyly "Sir!" You can't see but I smile at this, I never asked you to call me anything, but this show of respect pleases me.

You had been kneeling facing away from the door for 10 minutes waiting for my arrival, prepared to the specification I had laid out. You are topless, wearing only a short black skirt, black French knickers and black stockings, with the addition of a leather collar, blindfold and leather wrist cuffs attached together behind your back.

I circle you a couple of times, admiring your body. Your nipples clearly show the anticipation at what is yet to come. You follow me with your head when possible, but do not turn your back. You know that you were told to keep facing away from the door, until expressly told otherwise.

You feel me touch your shoulders; I then take a hand full of hair and gently pull saying only "Up!"

You stand up, I tilt your head back, and standing behind you passionately kiss you. You kiss me back. I keep you bent backwards with one hand and fondle your breasts with the other, just to see how hard they are. I then move that hand down to your crotch, it gives away your deep feeling, you are soaking. I then break the kiss, tossing your head upright; your hair falls over your face.

I move round to face you, clear the hair from your face and kiss you once more. Still kissing, I guide you to the end of the bed, and with you standing by it, I then move down your neck, chest and breasts. I suck each nipple, and with each you let out a small gasp, this makes me smile again. I go further down, dropping your skirt before I reach it.

I kiss down your panties, tasting your wetness. You shake a little, you can feel my breath through your underwear. You blush, you had kept yourself under control until now, but I don't mind. I was surprised you were not bright red when I entered the room!

I then guide you to sit on the end of the bed. Then I start to remove your stockings, one leg at a time, inch by inch kissing the newly exposed flesh. You knew I was Dominant, and would make you do things, but you did not expect such tenderness. You relax and enjoy the sensations, your pussy gets wetter and you feel a desire, in it, you have not felt before. It's powerful, you did not know you could want something so badly! Then once both your legs are bare (I am glad you had them waxed just a few hours before, they are smooth as silk) you then feel me breath on your clit, through your now soaked underwear. You feel me gently bite, then I slowly pull you panties off with my teeth.

You hear a zipper, and I tell you to open your mouth. You do as I ask thinking you are about to receive my cock. You are wrong! It is your soaked panties that you taste, and once they are in your mouth, it is covered by tape. You try to scream, but can't, but for some reason you don't understand, you don't mind. I kiss your forehead, and then make my way down your face, kissing your lips through the tape. You try to kiss me back, but your mouth is too full, and the tape on too tight. You feel a strange desire, that same feeling that lead you to talk to me in the first place. The one that feels so right, yet seems so wrong, your submissive desire.

I undo your hands, only to re tie them above your head, to the top of the bed. I then start kissing down further, neck and then chest kissing your cleavage and making my way between your breasts. You feel something pinch your nipples, but it is not the same as my fingers, from earlier. You try to think what it could be. What was in that bag I left in the room, for you to look through, while you prepared for today? There is only one thing it could be -- clothes pegs! As I make my way down your stomach, more clothes pegs round your breasts, and something else. Its light, a little rough what could it be? Its string you feel resting on your body.

I breath on your clit once more. My warm breath makes you shudder, you want to tell me to take you, but you can't. I tease you with my tongue, I can hear a muffled cry of frustration. I smile for a moment and then give you the full benefit of my tongue. You cum almost instantly, so I keep going, licking inside your pussy, using my thumb to rub your clit, and so build you towards a second, and bigger orgasm.

I remind you to "ask for permission this time."

You try, try as hard as you can, but whether it is the gag, or just the high you feel, you are just unable to do so. You are screaming inside your head "Please I want to cum!" but make no distinguishable sound, just muffled moans.

It is too late, and as you begin to orgasm, I feel your whole body tense. So I pull on the strings and at the height of your orgasm, all the clothes pegs come off. You scream, it is muffled, but is it pain or pleasure? The answer is both! Each making the other more intense, then your orgasm ends and your body relaxes. I can hear the heavy breathing through your nose. The endorphins in your body make you feel like you are flying!

You feel me start to crawl along your body, as you come down from your high; your floaty place as you will later call it, subspace. You realise I am also now naked, you twitch knowing that the real climax is about to come. I pull the tape off your mouth, but leave the panties in and kiss you deeply and passionately once more.

I then untie your hands and then once more re tie your them, this time behind my back; this presses your chest into mine. Only then do I break the kiss to remove the panties from your mouth with my tongue and spit them onto the bed. You feel pressure on your chest as we breath, it's a good feeling, being so close to someone, almost being a part of them, but you know there is more to feel, and that you will feel it soon!

I manoeuvre your legs so they wrap round my waist. I pick you up, you feel my hard cock pressed into you stomach. You want it in you, despite all your fears; it is after all your first time!

I carry you to the bathroom, and I only stand still once I am holding you under the shower. I turn it on, you feel the warm water on you back and it refreshes you. I then lean you against the wall and whisper in your ear "Are you ready?"

You can not speak, you have no words that you are able to say. This is the moment you have been waiting for, what tonight had been building up to! All you can do is just nod and kiss me. I manoeuvre my cock to the opening of your pussy, and guide it into place, as you let your own weight slide it into your body.

Leaning against the wall of the shower, I slowly and gently make love to you. The first time any man has done this for you. You enjoy every sensation, from my manhood deep inside you, to the water running down your body, my tongue exploring your mouth, neck, chest and breasts, and my hands supporting your moving body from your bottom. Its electric, you return to your floaty place, you want this moment to last for ever!

You feel that you are about to cum and this time are able to ask permission. I tell you to "hold it", you do your best. It is hard to hold yourself back, but you realise why. I am not far behind, you somehow manage hold it, until finally I give you permission to cum, so that we do so simultaneously. After which we collapse to the bottom of the shower, bodies still locked together. You're floating so high, you don't know what to do or say, you just lay there.

I reach behind me and untie your hands for the last time that night; you hold my head for the first time and kiss me once more. We stand up and I turn the shower off. I rub you down with a towel then you do the same to me, feeling your way down my body, you end up on your knees.

At this point I ask you to open your mouth, and this time it is my cock that you taste. Still blindfolded you lick the head, then take the shaft into your mouth. You are good at blow jobs, but you have never deep throated before. You feel my hands on the back of your head. They press you further onto my cock, you suppress your gag as much as you can.

You cough and splutter, I hold you there for a few seconds then release your head. You back off, but I do not let you take my cock all the way out. You return to your way of sucking, but try to take it deeper than normal; you cup my balls, and rub the shaft as it goes in and out of your mouth, building me up.

You feel my cock twitch and my hand press your mouth deeper onto my cock again. I cum deep into your throat, my warm juice down your throat, all you can do is swallow. You suck every drop from my cock, then lick it all over, savouring the taste.

Once you finish, I use the towel to wipe your face, then I pick you up and carry you to the bed, and we lie in each others arms. I remove your blindfold, and you see my face for the first time that night, you see my smile, the only thing is you have one to match!

Then you whisper in my ear "Was I OK?"

I look deeply into your eyes and reply "Baby, you were wonderful!"

We smile and kiss, hugging each other, then fall asleep in each others arms.