All Comments on 'A Night of Firsts'

by Lord_Overload

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
danrelledanrellealmost 15 years ago
OMG

wow this story was so good i had to stop reading and get a drink lol all i can say is WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW

OMFG!!!!! I knew you were good, but HOLY SHYT! I need a pitcher of cold water nearby to read that again

vixylixvixylixalmost 14 years ago
wow

I can only dream...is this fantasy or based on reality?

love it!

Vixylix x

jolena73jolena73almost 14 years ago
Great

LOVED IT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs work

Sorry and I'm going to try and be as constructive as possible but this story was lame. Maybe it just is in the wrong category. Bondage can be used in regular sex and it doesn't necessarily make it bdsm, frankly he doesn't feel like a dom at all. There's no ramifications for her disobeying him twice by having an orgasm and the fact that they go on to have boring old shower sex and didn't utilize the bed set up to really hit home was very disappointing. You made very little out of the actual act of taking her virginity so try to describe the actual sex more. You have potential!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anon Needs Work

The author does not appear to be still active, but I will counter your opinion anyway. As many here say, bdsm is what the participants make it. This is a story that includes not just her first taste of bondage, but her first intercourse. Why must it have more? Not everyone wants the B, the D, the S and the M. Not everyone wants a FIRST encounter to include a zero to sixty experience. If he chooses to give her gentle reminders and not serious consequences, then who are you to say that is inappropriate? If he chooses to give her a taste of giving away control, then wants to move to vanilla experience, which to someone with NO experience would still be significant, it is his call to make.

Slow and careful seduction into whatever sexual world one chooses is very erotic to many of us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous