A Night of Frustration

Story Info
You submit to your brutal master's will.
2.2k words
4.26
32.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're naked, face up on your bed, hands are bound together and tied with rope to the frame at the head of your bed. You're blindfolded so you can't see what I'm doing. So far I'm being nice and innocent, lightly touching you all over and kissing you on your neck. The meanest thing I'm doing is teasing you: I touch your cunt very, very lightly, just to see how wet it is, then make you taste your wetness from my finger. But other than that, I'm being completely nice. You get lulled into a solid sense of security, thinking this is going to be an easy, laid-back, fun hookup session. Suddenly without knowing what is going on you feel a sharp pain on your nipple. You bite your lip fighting back the pain. It hurts, but it makes you twice as wet as you were before, just thinking about the knowledge that you are completely under my power and I can do whatever I want to your body right now

You're not able to take the teasing anymore, and you beg me to fuck you. To grab your cute little waist, thrust into you and make your perfect tight cunt mine. Seeing you there, tied up, helpless and powerless, quivering on the brink of orgasm from the pure hotness of the situation, itching and aching in your wetness because I still haven't honored your cunt with my fingers or my tongue, I'd almost be tempted to give it to you. To fuck you, harder than you've ever been fucked, and make us both collapse in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm. But I decide you don't deserve that just yet. So I start very slowly rubbing your cunt, sticking my index finger inside EXTREMELY slowly. I know that if your heart rate quickens and your body tenses about to cum, I can slow down. So I whisper in your ear: "Don't even try, bitch. I know you too well. I own your orgasms. You're coming if and only if I decide to be nice and allow you to tonight."

Your pleading for me to take ownership of your cunt, combined with your moans of pain from the clothespin that is by now cutting of circulation to your nipple, as well as your complaining about starting to lose feeling in your bound hands, is starting to annoy me, so I decide to make you a deal. "Whore, I'm doing a favor by hooking up with you; I know how into it you are, so you had better play by my rules. From now on, you will not make any sound whatsoever, unless I speak to you directly and you are answering me. If you break this rule, I will slap you in the face as hard as I can, then give your ass ten spankings. The next time you break this rule, your punishment will double. The next time you break it again, it will triple, and I'll stick a piece of duct tape over your mouth so I don't have to hear your shit anymore." At this point you look at my backpack on the floor and notice a roll of duct tape sticking out of it. Fuck, you hadn't noticed that I brought that. Sorry, but I came prepared . So I ask you, "Do you understand, bitch?" You look defiant, but I've made it clear that you don't get fucked unless you play by my rules, and your still untouched cunt is still driving you crazy and demanding it, so you grudgingly say "fine, okay."

I reply, "That's good. Let me just give you one so you can see how it feels and realize how much you need to avoid pissing me off." To your surprise, I grab your hair and yank it backwards. With your now almost numb hands still bound and tied to the bedframe, you can't resist anything I do to you. I give you a huge slap in the face, as hard as I can, not holding back. You give a surprised yelp of pain, then shout out "hey, that's not fair!"

I gently stroke the red cheek on your face that I just assaulted. I give you a gentle kiss on your lips, then on your nipple (the one without the clothespin on it), then on your pussy. You almost gasp in pleasure at this, but you hold it in, shivering in your desire for me to satisfy your dirty hole with my cock, fingers, tongue, or whatever I want. Then I come back up, leveling my body against yours and hugging you. I'm still clothed, and you can feel my extremely hard cock pushing through my jeans, waiting to violate the frenzied, dripping wet cunt that, despite being attached to your body, belongs to me now. I lean over and whisper in your ear: "You're right, that was unfair. But you know what? This entire night is unfair. As it should be. Because I'm the man, and you're the bitch. I'm the owner, and you're the whore slave. I make the rules."

I continue: "You have to realize that you spoke without my permission. Immediately after I told you the rules. For that you have to be punished. Try to be silent, or, as you know, you'll just make your punishment worse." You bite your lips and clench your teeth, and even through your blindfold I can tell you are squeezing your eyes shut. Clenching your whole face in preparating for it to be slapped again. I do so, on the same, still-red cheek I slapped last time. You are by now a good girl and don't make any noise, although I can tell that it hurt. The second part of your punishment is the ten spankings, so I grab your hips and roughly flip you over.

You love that my/your cunt is finally touching something other than air -- that is, your bed -- and you start humping downwards. I laugh at you and comment at what a degenerate whore you are: you want sex so badly that you'll try to fuck a mattress. But I let you keep going. You're not allowed to come yet (and maybe you won't ever be), but I know you won't be able to bring yourself to climax just from humping your mattress, so I'll allow you to continue. It'll just make you more frustrated. Being more frustrated will make you more subservient, make you beg harder for me to let you come... and you reduced to begging like a little bitch makes me hard. So I decide to let your humping the mattress go. I decide to be nice and not use your belt, this time just spanking your ass with my hand. After three swats you are whimpering in pain, both from the spanking, and from the fact that the clothespin is now rubbing against the mattress and irritating your nipple. I should be able to punish you again for whimpering, but I decide to be nice. I count out ten hard slaps, and you collapse in relief when I'm finished.

So I turn you back over so you're face up. You look angry, and I can understand why. You're in pain. I know what you're thinking: why should I have to follow these stupid rules? What right does this asshole to have to beat me for talking or making a noise while hooking up? The combination of your ass and nipple stinging makes you unable to think straight, and you blurt out: "Fuck you, asshole. This is fucking unfair."

As you realize that I control every single thing that happens here, that since you're tied up, I can do literally whatever I want to your whore body, and you can't resist it even if you wanted to, you come to understand how stupid it was to defy me. I remind you: "You remember, bitch, I told you that the second infraction carried a double punishment. I now owe you two hard slaps to the face, and twenty spankings to the ass. And in your slutty race to take off your clothes earlier, you forgot that you left your belt in your jeans. And I tell you: "I think I'm going to use your belt this time to give you your spankings."

But I never intended to beat you THAT badly. I just wanted you to fear me. To fully understand your submission. Fully understand that you are beneath me, that right now, in this room, tied to your bed, I control absolutely every aspect of your life. I can fuck you if I want, beat you if I want, leave and ignore you if I want; in general just use you as my personal sex toy. And from your quickening, fearful breath and heart rate, clearly realizing you've made a mistake and afraid of the pain that is coming, I think I succeeded. So I decide to offer you another deal. I take off your blindfold so I can look you in the eyes for the first time in an hour or so, and I start to speak:

"You stupid whore, you know you deserve to be beaten for that defiance. But I think I'll offer you a deal. You know how much I like owning a girl's orgasms, and not letting her come except when I decide to grant it to her. So here's the deal. I won't give you the beating you deserve. But in exchange, when I fuck you tonight, you don't get to come. You have to go to sleep wallowing in your frustration. And I'll sleep next to you all night, to make sure you don't masturbate. Do you accept?"

"I'm sorry, sir.", you mutter meekly. "I shouldn't have questioned your orders. And I accept your offer. Fuck me, sir. Come in my pussy. Use me however you want for your own pleasure. I will try my hardest not to come."

You've almost forgotten about your clothespin at this point. It's nothing more than a nagging annoyance. But I want you to fully concentrate on the sensation in your cunt, not on whatever you're feeling in your nipple. I want to minimize the distractions to make it as difficult as possible for you to avoid coming. What's more, ripping off a clothespin without squeezing the end of it to release it causes a LOT of pain, so I can enjoy this opportunity to hurt your sensitive nipple. I grab the end of the clothespin, don't squeeze at all to release pressure, and rip it right off. You lose all control and scream out in pain. But since you're a degenerate submissive cock hole, that just makes you wetter, and you soon forget about your pain, happy in the knowledge that my cock will be violaitng you soon.

I take off all my clothes, and straddle your naked body. You immediately wrap your legs around me, eager for the fun to start. I untie your hands, and you wrap those around me too. I am on top of you, rubbing my rock hard cock against your tight, wet hole, but not inserting it yet. You start moaning in anticipation.

I finally give you what we both want, driving my cock into your wet hole. Although I've untied your hands, I'm not going to let them be completely free. I grab them and push them off my back, and pin them to the mattress. You let out a moan of pleasure so loud I don't know how you're possibly going to resist orgasming and getting the biggest punishment of your life. I drive into you harder and harder. You lose control of your body and can't even speak anymore. The one thing you're thinking of is that you absolutely, positively, cannot come, no matter what.

You see the look of pleasure on my face. How much I'm enjoying mistreating you almost sends you over the edge. But you maintain control. Despite my cock brutally savaging your cunt, stimulating your swollen clit with every thrust, you somehow maintain control over your natural bodily functions and resist coming. I have been hugely turned on by the night's events, so I want to come too. Normally I would try not to come; try to make the fun last longer for both of us, but you don't deserve that. You're a whore. You're a toy. You admitted as much when you agreed to let me fuck you purely for my own enjoyment, without you getting to climax at all. So I realize it doesn't really matter if I increase a whorish toy's pleasure, and I keep pumping you harder, and have the strongest orgasm I've had in a long time a moment later

We then fall asleep in each other's arms. Me satisfied after having fucked an attractive young bitch, You on the verge of tears that due to your frustration.

You know it's going to be a long, sleepless night, and that your incessant desire to touch yourself and gain relief is going to keep you awake. But as I drift off into a contented sleep, at the same time you realize that since you love being abused and mistreated so badly, since you love my negative attention so much, this trial was all worth it in the end.