A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan anxiously tried to see whether any of the lights in their house were turned on as she approached and drove up towards the house. Pulling into the drive way she could see that there was no lights burning and she sighed with relief. She parked the car and entered the house as silently as possible. She was totally sober by now. She listened at the door of their bedroom and she was able to hear Jerry snoring away. She entered into the bedroom and proceeded to the en-suite bathroom to undress. Joan didn't bother to clean the dry cum from her face and hair before heading to bed. She was still savouring the memories of the past hours. A sense of relieve flood over her for not having to explain herself as she snuggled up behind Jerry's back before drifting off to sleep.

When she woke up at 6:30 even before the alarm clock went off she felt a horny stirring between her legs. She was still wet. Jerry was lying on his back with breathing deeply as he was still fast asleep. She moved down underneath the covers. She reached Jerry's pajama pants and opened the front slowly so as not to wake him. She slid his soft cock out the slit. She took his flaccid dick between her lips and started to suck softly on the tip of his cock. Gradually she sucked all of his cock into her mouth. She felt his cock grow steadily inside her mouth. The caress of her tongue along the shaft brought his cock to full erection. Jerry moaned softly as he woke up to a delicious feeling of her early morning blow job. She was still under the covers, her head moving slowly up and down the length of his shaft. He lay like that for a little longer before lifting the covers. Jerry looked down and in the dim early morning light saw his cock in her mouth and her looking up to him. She slowly moved her mouth up and down on his cock. It felt fantastic, absolutely fantastic.

The sight was spectacular. It was sight that he could really get used to seeing every morning. Joan, with her lips surrounding his rigid cock, reaching about 1/2 way down. As nice as it looked, he wanted more. So much more.

He surged upward, thrusting against her, seeking further penetration. She did her best, relaxing, not resisting as he pushed the head of his cock against the back of her throat. His beautiful wife devoured most of the shaft and it was so incredibly exciting, he forgot to breathe. Only when she eventually gagged, he realized how hard he was screwing her pretty face. He eased back. She followed him eagerly with her mouth, reluctant to let him leave her hungry mouth. He held her face in his hands. He probed her mouth with just the head of his cock. Her hot wet mouth was alive, sucking and licking at his erect cock. He was getting too excited and tried to pull out.

"I want to finish you this way. I'd like to feel you shoot."

"Just keep that up a little longer, and you'll get your wish."

She eagerly accepted his challenge and went after him with her mouth once more. She was so gorgeous with her mouth stuffed full of his cock. Jerry was looking forward to coming for her. Afterward he would take his time exploring her sinfully sexy body.

She shamelessly displayed her oral talent. She took him right to the edge, and then grabbed his cock in her right hand beating him off into her face. Groaning loudly he released a well deserved load. She took most of it in her mouth, and then turned her face and taking more spurts onto her face and in her hair. She grinned lewdly and pressed her mouth back onto his still swollen cock. His little sexpot cleaned him up with her still hot mouth. She knew she was safe.

12