A Night Out Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jesse1369
Jesse1369
24 Followers

Moving lower I am intoxicated completely from your womanly scent. The smoothness of your skin under my lips as I kiss across your mound. My tongue dancing across, finding every little erotic spot you have. Your hands grasp my head tightly as you feel my tongues first flick over the tip of your erect clit. Swirling slowly around the hard little nub before kissing you right on your throbbing clit. My hands messaging your firm ass cheeks as I suck your clit into my mouth. My tongue begins flicking back and forth. Swirling and licking as my fingers pull you tighter to my face. Kneeling completely now I lift one of your legs and place it across my shoulder. Exposing all of your wonderful pussy to my mouth, my lips my tongue. Your hands guiding me as I slowly slip my tongue between your swollen shaved lips. Slowly licking up all the sweet pussy cream you have for me. Moaning in pleasure as my lips and tongue pleasure your hot little pussy.

You taste so good Lady. I lick your inner thighs, my teeth nipping at the tender flesh. Sucking your swollen lips and pressing my tongue deep inside you. Trying to get every drop of your cunt cream I can. Your hips rocking, grinding against my face as I eat your wonderful little cunt. You taste so good, I want you to cum all over my face. To wet my mustache in your juices, to soak my goatee with your cream. Your are thrusting yourself harder and faster against my face. Fucking my tongue with your cunt. Pulling my face harder against you as I eat you all up.

You're glazed, lust filled eyes sees the waitress return and she might not be able to see much but you know she is looking right at your naked body while I devour your sweet pussy. You watch her as I lick and suck and nibble at your swollen pussy. She openly squeezes her own nipple as her other hand rubs the outside of her pussy through her slacks. Having her watch us just makes your own fire burn hotter. You want her to see your smooth naked body as I eat you, to see you as your own fingers pinch your nipples, watching as you cum on my face. You gasp as you feel my tongue licking further underneath you. My tongue teasing your tight little ass pucker. One hand on top of my shaved head as you tug at your hard nipples.

Feeling my mustache against your sensitive clit as my tongue probes your tight little pucker. Pressing inside you, feeling your sweet bottom grasping at my tongue. You are so hot being here watching the pretty waitress watch you getting your ass tongued. Then back to your dripping pussy. Tongue probing inside you as you fuck my face. Harder and faster you thrust at my mouth and tongue as you rise higher. Knowing that this waitress is watching us just excites you more as you approach another orgasm. You are so close that your entire body trembles in need of it. Your hand crushing my face to your wet cunt as you build and build towards climax. Just as you think you can't take any more my mouth slips upwards and sucks your clit hard into my mouth, my teeth gently digging into the sensitive flesh as my tongue rapidly flicks across hard clit.

Your practically scream as your climax erupts through out your entire body. Cumming hard on my mouth as I nibble on your hard clit. Sucking and licking as your cunt pulses with pleasure. Your cum practically squirting from deep inside you as I feast on your flesh. My mouth covering your hot little shaved cunt sucking the sweet cream form deep inside you. Mmmmmm yes Lady such sweet cum you are giving me. And so much cum, it seems as if your orgasm will never end. You taste so good.

Slowly your climax subsides and I pull away from your very moist pussy. I lower your leg from my shoulder and guide you so you are facing the wall. Still kneeling behind you, you thrust your beautiful little ass back at my face. Looking off to the side you see the waitress still standing there, watching and rubbing herself. I grasp your tight little ass cheeks in my hands and spread you open. You moan as you press back towards me and feel my tongue licking you from behind. As you feel my tongue slipping between your wet lips you reach back and pull my face against you. Moaning as you rub your sweet little ass on my face and tongue. Just enjoying the feel of my face as you roll your tight little bottom.

My tongue slides slowly up from the bottom of your pussy, rising higher across your tight little ass pucker, even higher up your crack. Leaning back away from you my hands begin to slide up your narrow hips. As I rise my hands slide along your waist, up your smooth sides, around to your firm breast. As you feel both my hands cupping your sweet breast you also feel my hard cock sliding up your inner thigh. As I stand fully you feel my cock laying along the length of your swollen pussy lips. Rocking my hips forward and back as my fingers pinch your hard nipples.

To hot to be teased any longer you reach down between your thighs and grasp my hot cock. Placing the head at your wet entrance you press back feeling the smooth fat head splitting your lips. You sigh as the head enters you, staring at the waitress watching us. You hold still right there as you gently roll your hips in little circles. Savoring the wonderful sensations from the first penetration of your hot little cunt. Reaching further back you grasp my hip in one hand. You look into the waitresses eyes as you pull me forward and thrust yourself back hard. Impaling your tight cunt on my hard cock in one stroke. The feeling of being filled heightened by knowing she is watching you take my cock deep in your pussy.

Releasing your wonderful breasts I grasp your hips and begin a hard deep pounding of your wetness. Hard and fast we fuck each other, your hips thrusting back in time with my own. Feeling my heavy balls slapping at your clit, reaching down and using your fingers to spread yourself open further. Feeling yourself cumming already as my cock fills you over and over again so nicely. The smooth head, the hard shaft throbbing inside your tight wet cunt. You are so hot around my cock, so wet I know the waitress can hear us slapping against each other. Your cum wetting my balls as they continue to land against your hard clit. My fingers digging into your hips as I feel my own climax building. If I wouldn't have already cum once in your sweet mouth I would have already filled you up. All you can do, all you want to do is go along for the hard deep ride I am giving your sweet cunt.

You feel as if you are continually cumming while I continue to fuck your sweet cunt. Hard and deep I thrust against you. Feeling your tight pussy grasping at my cock over and over again. Your sweet juices soaking us both as we rush towards fulfillment. Hot and hard you feel my cock. I am close to cumming when I feel your hand reaching down between our thighs and fondle my heavy cum filled balls. Rolling them in your warm hand, caressing them so nicely is enough to bring me to climax. You can feel my balls tightening, your hot cunt squeezes my cock as you feel it growing even harder, hotter inside you. As you give my balls a gentle squeeze your feel my entire body tense up as I slam into you completely just before the first hot blast of cum erupts deep inside you. Over and over again my cum splashes against your inner depths. My cum feeling so hot as it fill you to over flowing. Draining my balls completely. Leaking out of your sweet cunt, around my hardness. Wetting your fingers as you fondle my spasming balls.

All to soon it is over, my fingers relaxing the grip on your hips. Slowly you pull yourself off my softening cock. Feeling it slip free you experience an emptiness inside you. But you got what you where looking for tonight and even more then you ever expected. You turn to me and lean into me for a kiss, soft, sweet, tender. As we savor one last kiss you reach down and squeeze my softened, sticky cock in your hand. Then, without a word you turn and find the waitress standing there holding your dress out for you. You take it and thank her as you step back into it. She tells you that it was all her pleasure as you wave to her and walk away. Smiling as you move back down the bar feeling our combined juices leaking from deep inside you. Looking down at your hand you see some of the sticky residue from my cock and lift it to you face. Your tongue slips out and your savor the combined flavors.

Grinning, you head for home with the memories of your night out alone.

Jesse1369
Jesse1369
24 Followers
12