A Night She'll Never Forget Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing up instinctively, I push an enormous weight off me kicking and screaming. Kicking something hard, yelping hurting the side of my foot I stumble out of the bed. I look at what I was fighting my English Black Lab huddles in the corner of my room scared out of his mind. I laugh and motion him over to me scratching him behind his ears, hopping slightly as I stand I walk down stairs to the living room door and let my dog outside. Lying on the couch, I wait for a scratch at the door to tell me slammer is ready to come back in side. Yawning I cuddle down into the couch trying to get warm she runs over what happened today, she sits up straight at a knocking on the door then remembers her mom wasn't home when she pulled in.

Standing up, worried I jogged over to the door to check the driveway to see if the car is there, it is not.

"Oh mom, where are you," my mind thought the worst but knew she was probably just kept late it was not a big problem.

Heat surrounded me as his arms wrapped around me, his lips nibbled against my shoulders. His lips started nibbling along my neck, moaning slightly from the electric pulses moving threw my body. His hands moved slowly upward, pulling up my nightshirt.

I knew this was wrong but I could not stop it, the touch of him made my body remember what it was like to be touched again. Turning to look at him my eyes opened wide as he pushed me against the door and as he pinned me to the door he pulled my legs up. Willingly I wrapped my legs around his hips and started grinding into him. As we kissed first softly then passionately his hands on my ass pulling me into his hard thick cock,

Out of breath, his hands went down to his boxers and pulled out his cock, my fingers started playing with him as his started playing with me. My wetness was overwhelming making him harder, precum dripped from him onto my fingers.

"Can I have you baby," his lips found my neck as he nibbled and sucked his fingers played with my cunt fast, teasing my clit.

"Yes, oh god yes! Take me josh," my hips thrusted into his hips letting him feel my wetness against him. He moved me so his cock was at my opening and he thrusted hard into my tight wet pussy.

"Oh!" my nails dug into his skin as the pain overtook my body.

He kept moving in and out of me, his fingers still working my clit, my body moving with his, my muscles tensed hard repeatedly as my clit got terribly sensitive to the touch. Moaning loud, I thrusted hard into his hips, my climax shuttering me,

The tightness of my cum covered pussy aroused him as my thrusts quickened he thrusted hard one last time, Cumming deep inside my freshly taken pussy.

12