A Night To Remember

Story Info
A married couple keeps things interesting.
1.5k words
4.11
32.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Michael and I have been married for almost ten years now. In fact, in exactly two weeks, we will celebrate our tenth anniversary. Michael is a very caring, generous and giving man and in all the years we've been together he has always tried his best to exceed my needs both in bed and out; but as anyone who's been in the same relationship for more than a couple of years will know… things can become boring after a while.

About three years into our marriage, we experienced our first dry spell. Luckily we have always shared the fantastic ability to communicate freely with each other and after discussing our little problem we agreed that it might be a good idea to experiment with different fantasies; role-playing, dating, etc… to keep our love life interesting and exiting.

So far, it has worked incredibly. It has kept us exited about one another and even brought us closer together as a couple. This is the story of one particular "date" that really changed the way my husband and I see each other and helped us to bring one of our most vivid fantasies to life.

It was a hot Friday night in August. It was sweltering inside of our little apartment and I had been sitting in my corner chair reading and attempting to enjoy a nice cold glass of iced tea but I was sweating and cranky and couldn't really concentrate on the words in front of me. The heat had melted the ice in my drink almost immediately and at that particular moment I wanted to be anywhere but stuck in our small space with our broken air conditioner and the ceiling fan that barely circulated the air.

Michael, being the sweet, sweet man that he is, sensed my discomfort and before long, he was behind me and whispering in my ear. " Hey, baby… I got an idea. Why don't you go take a nice cool shower and then afterwards you can slip on that sexy little black dress of yours, and I'll take you on the ride of your life." He almost purred as he spoke and within seconds, I was on my way to the bathroom, stripping off my clothes as I went.

I had been in the shower for no more than five minutes when I heard Michael's familiar whistle and saw him appear naked in front of me. He turned me around and began shampooing my hair and lathering my breasts and stomach. I was beginning to feel his cock hardening and rubbing itself on my slippery wet ass as his hands worked their way around my body. I made several attempts to reposition myself so that he could enter me but each time he pulled away, just to press himself against my tight bottom once again. Finally with a laugh he left me there alone, ordering me to hurry up and rinse off. He winked at me as he told me how much he couldn't wait to take me out and show me off. I may have thought that I knew what he meant…but I had no idea!

I toweled off and slipped my dress down over my head. On a whim I tossed the lacy red panties that I had been planning to wear into the corner, ran a brush through my long dark hair and raced out of the door. The panties were Michael's favorite, but somehow… I didn't think he would mind.

In the garage, Michael already had our cherry red convertible revved and ready to go, Top down and all. He watched my long legs appreciatively as I stepped carefully into the passenger side, lowering myself down onto the tan leather seat. Ouch! It was hot. As I took my seat, my short dress slid up just enough for the leather upholstery to burn my bare ass. I let out a little yelp and turned to see Michael looking at me with a concerned sort of amusement. With the same amused look still twinkling in his beautiful blue eyes and taunting the corner of his full lips, he leaned over to me. His eyes never leaving mine he reached down and lifted up my skirt and his fingers found their way between my thighs and deep inside of my already wet pussy just once before he quickly pulled them out again. "Good girl!" He said, as he offered his fingers to me for a quick taste before we drove off.

We drove around the side streets of our neighborhood for quite a while as he continued to drive me wild! Brushing his hand up and down my leg, paying close attention to my inner thigh but not once venturing back to the one part of my body that needed to be touched the most. Every once in a while he would reach over and give my hair a gentile tug and whisper things to me in his soft, sexy voice. Telling me, with excruciating detail, how much he wanted to fuck me, describing all of the places on my body he wanted to fuck me in and exactly how he wanted to do it. He'd say that when he finally decided to do these things to me that there wouldn't be a damn thing I could do about it other than to let him have his way with me and enjoy myself as he brought me to ever increasing heights of pleasure.

By now he had me writhing in my seat, I wanted him so badly. I was relieved when at the next stoplight he leaned over to kiss me and while doing so fully reclined my seat. He told me to relax, to just lie back, close my eyes and to relax my body giving myself completely over to his control. I gladly obeyed.

We continued to drive as his skilled fingers began a much-needed dance on my throbbing clit. He moved in perfect little circles around it, sliding one and then to fingers in and out of my tight hole as he worked. I was in heaven at that moment, oblivious to all else. I never noticed the way the car began to steadily pick up speed nor did I hear the ever-increasing sounds of traffic… all around us now.

You can imagine my shock when my husband asked me to open my eyes and I found that we were on the highway. A huge semi-truck keeping time with us on the passenger side, the driver staring down longingly at my exposed pussy. The fact that we were in a convertible gave him a perfect view and I quickly tried to sit up and cover myself but just as quickly I was pushed back down again and instead of letting me cover myself Michael actually pushed my legs further and further apart exposing more of my pink, glistening flesh.

"Oh, come on baby, let him look," he said, " It's not like he can touch you, That's only for me to do.

" In fact, I've got a better idea. Why don't you put your beautiful hand where mine is right now and let us both watch you make yourself cum."

I'm usually pretty shy but I'd do anything for Michael and the prospect of having a stranger watch me with my husbands permission was too hot to pass up! I expertly worked my fingers in and out of my opening toying with my g-spot and then back to my clit rubbing and moving my hips in time with the movement of my fingers occasionally pausing to stare either into the eyes of my wonderful husband or those of the stranger watching us. I wanted them both to know exactly how much I was enjoying myself.

It wasn't long before I experienced a very explosive orgasm and collapsed in my seat thinking that the show was over. I opened my eyes to gaze lovingly at Michael and soon realized that I was mistaken. He was driving with one hand while the other lie in his lap stroking his exposed cock.

" Now get your hot little ass over here and show that man who you belong to" he said. As tired as I was, I love to suck cock and after seeing it there hard and ready, waiting for the pleasures of my mouth there was no way I could ever resist. I got up and folded my legs underneath me facing my smooth naked ass in the exact direction of the truck driver and lifting it up in the air as I bent down into Michael's lap. I began by nibbling and teasing the tip with my tongue as I ran my hand firmly up and down his shaft. As I took his full length into my mouth and down into the back of my throat he began to moan rather loudly. I began moving faster and faster sucking and licking at the full length of his swollen cock. I moved my hand down to give his balls a tiny squeeze and with one last moan of pleasure he began to pump loads upon loads of hot delicious cum deep inside of my watering mouth. When he was finally done I could hardly help but give our new friend one last look as I licked the cum from my lips with a smile.

After tucking himself safely away and giving me an approving look, Michael quickly sped off. He knew that I couldn't wait to get home and plan our next adventure.