All Comments on 'A Night to Remember, or Forget?'

by pixie2002

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

So what did Mike's baby look like?

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
The writing was very good

We readers don't know if you're still together this 25 years later. Your friend and his partner was no friend to anyone. Why was Ben so much better with the nurse? I guess chapter 2 will tell us were it all went from there.

Good writing

Looking forward to your next story

TX CharlieTX Charlieabout 18 years ago
Well written

Very well written and the story flowed well. It might have made the story a little better to hear what she was actually feeling as I didn't feel any anger etc expressed. I know that had if all I had was masterbation due to my partners illness and her first sex was with another partner I would be pissed. Perhaps I missed it.

smallncutesmallncuteabout 18 years ago
An interesting Story

I enjoyed it very much.

Another attempt at writing a story based on non consent. This is a controversial topic, but one which many lit readers seems to enjoy reading, writing or both. I liked the development of the characters and the situation in which she found her self at the party. She was edging him, and so her husband’s friend took advantage of him, of her the situation.

I agree with what others have said about her feelings during and after the incident. But it also depends why the writer has decided to tell the story; it may even be based on a real event? Anyway I enjoyed it, I was arosed when I had finished.

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another...

good story. Once again you tackle a topic that most folks would shy away from. I love the level of detail you have. Your characters always seem so "real". As always, I look forward to your next submission!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter 2

With twists and bends....you can take this story anywhere...from revenge on Mike...to guilt on Ben...to being set up by Ben's enemies...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Will she meet Angela?

Will she continue getting what she wanted from Mike? Will she confront Angela and get more than she bargained for? mmmm...love your stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another believable scenario pixie

Again another good story from you Pixie, you built the characters up well and they were believable. Loved the way Marilyn masturbated...very erotic...but the way Mike coerced her into fucking him...that was just great with excellent detail.

More Non-consent stories Pixie!

Coops

DavidSouthUKDavidSouthUKover 17 years ago
Excellent story.......

well written and compellingly erotic. First class.

Pixie - do I gather this story happened to a friend of yours? Is her profile on here?

Please see my story, under DavidSouthUK

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
Great story very sexual but I have one question.

What are you going to do when the entire police force knows you fcuk another cop? Will you take on the entire force? I think a woman who fucks a person who her husband works with creeates a bad very bad situation.

And if you lok like your photo than your husband will have a line at the front door of your home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Kudos to you!

Of the hundreds to thousands of stories I've read on Literotica and other sites, this ranks as one of the best. Wonderful description, excellent word choice and an engaging plot!

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
A fascinating tale...

of complex eventds and relationships,

whcih reshape one's inner and ourter worlds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very nice

Very well written. I would like to see her have to watch the nurse with hubby and then clean them both up.

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 13 years ago
Nice story

Great job of setting your story up. Marilyn has a believable voice and the situation between her, her hubby, and his buddies is developed well. I also like the way you detailed her reluctance, and her finally giving in.

juci_lucijuci_luciover 12 years ago
Very erotic!!!

i loved this story, pixie :-) the dancing at the party was absolutely brilliant and turned me on so much!!!! the story left me very excited and turned on ... 5/5 yet again!!!

rickjones185rickjones185over 11 years ago
Great Story

I always wanted to have a 3 way with a woman and a man. I would eat her after he came in her while he fucks me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

But this wasn't revenge of the wife due to husbands cheating but a "friend" who forced himself on the wife and even though he used the threat to tell everyone that Ben cheated now he will simply tell everyone at the police station that he fucked Ben's wife and all the boys will start knocking and she will be stupid enough to fall for their shit also. Moral of the story guys never trust another guy cause they will say they are your friend and"brother" while fucking your girl behind your back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous