A Night to Remember, or Forget?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie2002
pixie2002
288 Followers

"We're not finished, Marilyn. Let's have another dance." It didn't sound as much like as request as it did an order.

It was another slow one, and Mike pulled me close again—a little tighter, even, than before. His strong arms folded around my back and held me in what only could be referred to as an embrace. It was disconcerting, to say the least, to have him be so brazen in public, but the feeling of his body next to me made me warm a little to the situation.

It got even warmer when I felt Mike's hard cock begin to press into my belly!

"Mmmmmm." I couldn't stifle a soft moan that signaled my pleasure at this new development.

I hate to admit it now, but I even pressed back a little bit. And I was rewarded as his cock stiffened and snaked farther up my belly. Judging by the feel of it, the thing must have been huge!

Ben had been my only lover, so I was inexperienced in these things. But it was always my sense that Ben was average in size. Mike was far from average, and his sheer size intrigued and aroused me. I felt my arousal begin to moisten the crotch of my panties as I relaxed and enjoyed these new sensations that were washing over me.

Though my eyes were closed now to allow me to fully enjoy these wonderful feelings, I could sense that Mike had leaned down and I could feel his warm breath next to my ear.

"Is Ben still fucking that nurse?" The question stunned me.

I stiffened and tried to wrest myself away. But Mike pressed his hands against my bottom and held me to him.

"How did you know about that," I hissed.

"You know a guy's got to have someone to brag to. I saw her in the hospital. She is one fine piece of ass."

Now I was as mad at Ben for telling what I considered to be a very dark secret in our marriage, as I was at Mike for being so crude. But I still wanted to get away from him.

"Listen, Marilyn. I'm the only one who knows right now, and we can keep it that way if you do what I tell you. If you don't, every cop in the precinct will know the story by tomorrow morning."

I knew my face was burning red with embarrassment and anger, but I was at a loss. I just couldn't have Mike go around telling everyone something so personal about my life. And besides, it couldn't be helpful to Ben's career to be the subject of a lot of crude gossip.

"Just let the boys have a little fun tonight, and we'll keep everything between us."

And with that, Mike turned me loose and walked away.

I stood there motionless and watched as Mike slowly made his way around the room, talking quietly with each of the other ten men at the party. I don't know exactly what he told them. But for the rest of the evening, one after another of them made their way over to have a "dance." And each dance turned into a contest between myself and my partner as I tried to maintain some sense of modesty and decorum.

But it was very hard to do with hands roaming over my ass, pawing at my breasts, and a few even cupping my pussy through the thin fabric of my dress. By the end of the party, I was angry, embarrassed, and I'm sorry to admit, quite aroused. I had never been touched so intimately by so many men in my life and, despite the circumstances, I couldn't ignore how it was affecting me.

And all the while, my drunken husband snoozed peacefully in the same chair he had claimed at the beginning of the evening.

As the party broke up around 1 a.m., I began to wonder how in the world I was going to get Ben home. We had walked the few blocks to Mike and Terri's, but there would be no walking back. Not in the condition Ben was in.

Out of nowhere, Mike came up behind me. "Don't worry. I'll help you get him home."

I opened my mouth to protest, but Mike had already lifted Ben off his chair and was walking him out the front door toward his car. He informed Terri that he was taking Ben and me home, and I didn't know what else to do but follow dumbly.

The short ride took only minutes, and in just a few more Mike had Ben in the house and had poured him into his recliner in our living room. Ben's eyes rolled back in his head and his mouth hung open as he passed out again.

I leaned down to loosen Ben's tie, half expecting to hear the front door close as Mike went back to his car. Instead, as I turned back around, I was looking directly into Mike's muscular chest.

"Okay, Marilyn," he said as he gripped my shoulders. "Now it's your turn."

I didn't have to ask my turn for what.

I began to back away, but Mike kept his grip on my shoulders, allowing me to continue to walk slowly backward, but making sure I stayed within his grasp. Suddenly the backs of my knees made contact with something, and I fell backward into a sitting position on the sofa.

I sat there with my blue party dress up around my thighs, my stockings (and possibly more) exposed, and watched in a combination of fear and fascination as Mike began to unbuckle his slacks.

"What are you doing, Mike?" I asked, my voice trembling. But I couldn't be sure if it was from fear or excitement. "No . . . please."

Mike didn't say a word as he unzipped his pants and allowed them to fall around his ankles. His underwear soon followed, and I was staring at the thing that had fascinated me all evening.

The cock was indeed larger than Ben's—much larger. It was longer, fatter and bigger in every other way you could name. The head, especially, protruded from the end of the thick shaft, and I watched as it stuck straight out in front of Mike and jerked upward a little more with each beat of his heart.

I looked quickly over to Ben. But he continued his deep sleep there in the recliner. When I looked back up, Mike had reached the couch and had pulled my dress up farther so that it was now bunched around my waist.

In one quick motion, Mike hooked his arms under my legs and pulled me toward the edge of the couch, where he would have easy access to me. And in another, he jerked my panties aside exposing my wet sex to someone other than my husband for the very first time.

I tried to muster the strength to say "no" one more time, but I'm afraid it came out instead as a low moan that became louder as Mike thrust his big cock inside me. He didn't take it slowly at all, but there was no need. My pussy was so wet from being touched intimately all evening that he was able to plunge that big thing balls deep in one smooth motion.

And then he began to thrust. All the way in, then nearly all the way out, just leaving the big head inside my swollen lips. Then back again. And again. And again. I was beginning to understand what it meant to be truly and completely fucked. Right there in my living room, with my husband not five feet away.

Mike kept pounding that thick cock in and out of me. He lasted far longer than I had ever experienced with Ben. In fact, I'd never been able to cum with Ben unless I helped myself along by playing with my clit. But with Mike it was different. I was filled completely, the skin stretch tight around my clit, and he just went on and on and on.

Finally, I couldn't hold back. My orgasm engulfed me. It was like a big wave that just washed in and carried my body with it—up to the top, then back down, only to be taken upward once more, over and over again. It felt as if my entire insides were throbbing and pulsing, trying to hold onto that magnificent cock and draw it deeper into me.

I was only vaguely aware of the guttural sounds from Mike as he came, spraying my insides with his hot cum before he collapsed onto me with all his weight. But in only a moment, before I could even begin to sort out what had happened, Mike pulled out of me, and quickly pulled his pants back up.

As he zipped himself, he glanced over at Ben and smirked. Then he reached down ran two fingers just inside my engorged pussy, getting them wet with the sticky mixture of our cum. And I'll never forget what happened next.

Mike took those two fingers, now wet with our juices, and raised them to my mouth. I'd like to say he forced them between my lips, but I know better. My lips parted instinctively and I invited them in. I wanted to taste our sex, and I did.

Then he simply turned and walked out the front door.

I sat there for a moment, stunned. But I knew I needed to collect myself before Ben awoke from his stupor. As it turned out, there was no big hurry, as I had plenty of time to drag myself into the bedroom, strip off all my clothes and fall on my back into bed.

I was only slightly aware of the sticky mixture of Mike's cum and my nectar as it slowly oozed from my pussy onto the bed. But I was too physically and emotionally exhausted to do anything about it.

I must have been asleep for several hours when I was roused slightly by a movement on the bed. The room was still totally dark, but I knew it was Ben, finally making his way in. I lay very still, hoping he would pass out again, and quickly.

But he didn't. I guess he had slept so much all evening that he was now quite awake. And to make matters worse, he was feeling "frisky." I tensed as his hand ran along my bare belly and slowly made its way downward. I knew what he would find down there, and neither he nor I would want that!

"No, Ben, go back to sleep. I'm not in the mood."

His hand moved lower until it reached my mound, where my hair was now all matted from the earlier activity and a bit of Mike's cum still trickled out of me. He clumsily began massaging my pussy and began to smear the remaining spunk over me.

"Don't tell me you're not in the mood, baby. You're nice and wet for me."

And before I could prevent him, Ben had scooted toward the foot of the bed and pried my legs roughly apart. I stiffened again and began to scoot upward away from him. But he held me and kept me open for him.

"Come on, baby, you'll enjoy it."

Again, no time for an answer before his tongue began to lap at my pussy, giving me wide licks up and down my still swollen lips, and totally unaware that he was now tasting another man's spunk.

I closed my eyes and felt my cheeks redden with shame—for what had happened earlier in the evening and what was happening now. But now, as before, my mind was not in control. My body was. And my body was enjoying itself immensely. And somehow, the perversion of the entire situation made it even more erotic.

I felt my nipples harden again and my clit begin to throb. The little pearl was getting bigger with each touch of Ben's tongue. I wasn't at all prepared when he took my clit between his teeth and began to suck. The violence of my reaction shocked, surprised me. I literally felt like some wild animal as I squirmed, bucked, and ground my dripping pussy into Ben's face.

In just one fleeting moment, a thought flashed through my mind, which had been almost overcome with lust. "How could I be turned on by this? What kind of woman am I?"

And then the dam burst and I was swept under again; swept along on this surging wave of climax that totally claimed me. And through the pulsing, the panting, and the moaning, I was aware of a single tear rolling down my cheek as I had the best orgasm of my life.

pixie2002
pixie2002
288 Followers
12