All Comments on 'A Night with Daddy Ch. 03'

by KellyJames

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I felt it all

Fuck me Daddy! I am SO wet right now. Gonna go wake up my daddy and have him fill me up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot

Loved it - a little unrealistic, but it's a fantasy, so who cares? Loved the gangbang - made me want to get one set up.

jim1kpjim1kpover 16 years ago

Agree with the first reader, but the story is nice and dirty!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
RED HOT

Really liked this, please carry on and give princess lots more dirty adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mmm fuck me daddy

i loved this im gunna go jump in my daddys bed and fuck him right now im so wet!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

That series was really hot! Please write more stories for it! I especially loved the stories where it was just Princess and her Daddy. Please keep up the great work! ;) :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I don't get the switch...

...to a public exhibition of his daughter at a card game. Friends or not, there would have normally been some backlash. Then again...no detail on the orgasms for her nor him. Why parade her before other guys when he just said in Ch. 2 he'd be the only one fucking her? Don't forget what you built on previously and stay consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh God

I want my dad to sneak into my apartment and pound me hard right now! I'm so horny right now. I need to find something to stick in me!

HL55HL55about 14 years ago
Nice tale

Enjoyed this on, I had to finish the series before commenting it was too hard to pause long enough till after I had finished.... Now for more tales from this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn.

Very unrealistic, but good all at the same time. I was listening to Motivation by Kelly Rowland feat. Lil Wayne and omg, nearly came without any physical help. A favorite for damn sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Daddy is great

Daddy is so nice to share his little girl, fill all her holes and fill her with baby seed - wanna play too daddy!

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Huh?

Unless the wives were there with them, at the cabin, how would they know if they were playing cards on their little 'hunters getaway'? What the hell else do they think they do, but drink, smoke, & do everything else they can't do at home? Thought Dad was a little raunchy to tell his friends, especially ones who've known her all her live, to just plow her ass, with no feeling, like she was a piece of garbage. She might be Daddy's girl, at the end of 2, but she's the team whore at the end of 3... yes, it's a story, but that still says dad has no respect for her. Says they don't have any either - alcohol or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yeah, agree pretty much with the last post. I could mostly enjoy the first two chapters, other than dad kinda fucking her like a cheap whore he didnt care about in the last chapter.

....this one just ruined it for me, proved that he doesnt think of her as a daughter, just a rented whore he could care less about, much less her privacy and property. Holds her down and tells his buddy to basically almost dry-rape her unprepared ass while he forces his dick down her throat.

If I had a daughter that wanted to fuck me, no WAY in hell would I even tell my best friend(s) I was having sex with her, much less let them all fuck her like some prostitute I rented for a party. Any real friend would have beat his ass on the spot, not for fucking his daughter, but for cheapening her by whoring her out to all his buddies.

Maybe this kind of story turns some guys/girls on... I guess I could kinda, sorta see some girls getting wet off the thought of it, but as a guy it just pisses me the fuck off on several levels!

Heh, welp you can't love 'em all I guess! Thanks for...ummm...the previous chapters, I guess? Hehe

LittleLover74LittleLover74almost 4 years ago
Really enjoyed

Very nice little series here. Loved all 3 chapters. A few editing errors, but nothing that took away from the story. Really enjoyed and would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I agree with Anonymous 03/17/09, Anonymous 08/29/18, and mezmerized.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

OK, just the usual simplistic stuff. What you really need to do to the break it out of the pack is to get mom sexually involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous