A Night with Tasha

Story Info
Chance meeting leads to erotic pleasure.
954 words
3.62
19.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't like to work late but the day had been a complete rush and I never got to finish a report that the manager wanted on his desk early in the morning. As per usual my computer was not co-operating and I was swearing like a trooper at the screen. The whole block had been dark and silent for hours so when a sudden voice spoke from the door I had a little start. It was the new HR manager Tasha who had started only a few weeks ago.

"What's the problem?" she asked from those perfect lips of hers. I had noticed her the first day that she walked into the office block. She had shoulder length hair with a slight frizz to it, amazing amber eyes and the most delectable body on earth. As I looked at her I could immediately feel the spark of lust inside me.

"It's this bloody computer; I can't seem to get the graphs to work." I tried to answer lamely.

My heart started racing when she nonchalantly replied "Let me see." and walked over to my desk. As she stopped next to me I immediately could smell the scent of Red Door following her. The sweet erotic scent sent my pulse into overdrive and I could feel my cock swelling and pushing against my pants.

She must have seen this, even smelt my lust because she leant over me just that bit further than actually needed. Her breast brushed against my arm and I could distinctly feel her hard erect nipple under her cotton shirt.

"There you go, that's fixed it." she said turning to face me, "anything else you need a hand with?"

As she said it she put her hand on my throbbing cock and gave it a squeeze. I felt like I was about to explode. I just couldn't resist her luscious charms or my burning lust anymore and slid my hand slowly up her thigh. I briefly hesitated when I felt the clip of her suspenders and when she did not resist I slowly slid my hand further up towards her delicate ass.

With her brown eyes fixed on mine she swivelled around and sat on top of my cock her hand slowly undoing the buttons of her blouse. By now I had both my hands on her thighs and could feel them tremble to my every touch. She loosened the last button and let her blouse slip to the floor exposing two perfectly formed breasts peaking over the cups of her bra. A single movement behind her back loosened the clip and exposed her swollen nipples. Cupping her breasts in my hands I slowly licked and tasted her hard nipples. I could feel her body stiffen every time I ran my tongue over them slowly sucking in her desire.

I slid her back onto the table and took off my shirt. Feverishly she started to unbutton my pants and let them slip to the floor exposing my hard cock. Her hands slid down my shaft briefly stopping to play with my throbbing balls. Her eyes were fixed on my cock as she bent over and took my manhood into her mouth. As her tongue slid over the head off my cock I had to fight the urge to cum. Her hands stroked my balls and every now and then briefly darted back towards my anus. Electricity was coursing through me and I had to pull her back off me before I couldn't resist the urge to cum anymore. She moaned slightly at this interruption but when I laid her back and slid her skirt down she lay back expectantly.

She was wearing a black silk g-string with suspender belts. My fingers fumbled with the little clasps. Drunk with anticipation I slid her g-string down to expose her shaven pussy. A small tuft of brown hair the last remnants of a Brazilian wax. A small drop glistened below her clitoris, an invitation to delightful tastes.

I ran my tongue up the insides of her thighs, avoiding making contact with her beautiful pussy. As her moans increase I moved my tongue closer until I finally took her clitoris in my mouth, squeezing it between my lips. The taste and smell of sex was overpowering and it made my head spin with delight. I thrust my tongue into her only to slowly pull it back up to her now fully swollen clitoris. Every time I squeezed it between my lips I could feel her body spasm. Slowly I worked on and on till her pussy was dripping with lust. Her moans became frantic as pulled at my shoulders. Resisting the urge to slide my cock into her inviting pussy I kept sucking and licking at her juices. Finally her body made a surge towards my face, jerking as the throws of orgasm ran through her veins.

Without hesitation I slid onto her body sliding my throbbing cock into her warm and tender body. The sensation of me sliding into her sent another orgasmic wave through her body nearly making me cum inside her. Tenderly I started sliding in and out of her. My body was drowned in lust, red mist clouded my vision. My senses were running wild with touch, taste, smell of Tasha's body. I could not hold on any more and my body stiffened as the orgasm grabbed hold of me and I collapsed onto her soft and tender body.

We lay there on my desk both exhausted. Her soft flesh pressed against me.

Since then working overtime has become much less of a bore. Funny how both of us seem to have to work overtime on exactly the same days.