A Night with the Undead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reardon1
Reardon1
363 Followers

Claudia pulled Ami up to her knees, embracing my girlfriend against her body as she continued her assault. Claudia held her against her chest with her right hand secured around Ami's throat while her left fell between Ami's legs, her fingers finding her clit. Ami moaned in a hoarse voice as she ground her hips against Claudia's strap-on. Claudia was staring at me now as she pleasured Ami, as if she were throwing down the gauntlet of a challenge. My cock had been hard for so long it ached. I found myself wishing Ami would come soon so that I would be next.

Watching the two of them fuck was becoming too much to bear. I was lost in Claudia's eyes, in Ami's moans of pleasure - when, moments before I was sure Ami was going to come, Claudia's mouth opened to reveal two pointed fangs among her top row of teeth. Her eyes became a dark, blood red as she sank her fangs into Ami's neck! Ami opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. A look of panic was in her eyes as Claudia continued to fuck her and rub her clit as she drank her blood. I struggled against my restraints and tried to yell out but couldn't, as if I were paralyzed by some unknown force. Two drops of blood trailed down Ami's neck and over her left beast as her eyes went from a look of panic to one of ecstasy. As Claudia relentlessly took her, Ami reached back and placed her hand on the back of Claudia's head, encouraging her and giving in to the pain and pleasure of the moment before coming with a ferociousness I had never seen in my life. Her body convulsed uncontrollably as Claudia held her tight, riding her through it as she drained her. Once Ami's orgasm seemed to subside, Claudia licked Ami's wounds shut before continuing to pound her so hard I thought Ami couldn't possibly take it; but she did, soon coming again as she fell forward onto the bed. Ami continued to shiver from the aftershocks of her orgasm until she finally fell still, Claudia collapsing on top of her in an embrace.

I was in shock. There was no mistaking it - the preternatural speed of her movements, the uncanny ability to know what I was thinking and what I wanted, the way she seemed to control us through suggestion...then this. Claudia...was a vampire and we were seemingly in serious danger. Ami was still breathing. Perhaps, I thought, Claudia could be reasoned with.

"Please," I pleaded, "let us go. Don't kill us."

Claudia slid off the bed and removed the strap-on. "Kill you?" she replied, a wicked smile crossing her beautiful face. "I can't fuck you if you're dead." She laughed, realizing the irony.

Bending over in font of me, her round ass inches from my body, Claudia took my semi-erect cock in her hand and guided into her unnaturally hot pussy, which compared to the coolness of her skin, was almost unbearably hot. Ami stirred on the bed and sat up, caressing her breasts as she watched us. Seeing that Ami was alright, my attention turned to the beautiful creature that was coaxing my member back to life as she rocked back and forth on me.

"I can feel you filling me," she said as she pushed harder against me. "I can feel the blood filling your cock."

Bent over in a standing doggie position, the vampire used her full weight to pound my cock into her.

"You're my fuck toy," she panted.

"Yes!" I grunted, unable to deny the eroticism of being restrained against a wall and fucked in such a way.

"You belong to me now," she hissed.

"Yes!" I yelled, no longer in control of my faculties.

"I want to feel you come inside me," she said as she increased the intensity of her pace.

The sound of our skin slapping together coupled with the view of her round ass slamming against me was overwhelming. I looked up to see Ami masturbating as she looked on, a lust-filled look in her eyes.

"Yes!" she yelled, "come for me!"

I felt a tingling sensation in my toes as my cock swelled inside Claudia's body. I held back for as long I could, not wanting it to end, then let go in a torrent of spasms as I bucked my hips uncontrollably, shooting my load into the creature. I yelled out as I kept coming, my orgasm continuing even after there was nothing left to give, until finally Claudia settled against me, my cock still buried deep inside her.

She motioned for Ami to come over, as Ami slowly walked as if in a trance and knelt down in front of us. Claudia released my cock from her grip and Ami immediately began lapping at her pussy as Claudia leaned against me.

"Such a good slut, she knows what to do without being told."

I looked down over Claudia's shoulder in amazement as Ami greedily licked up the combination of cum and pussy juices. I kissed Claudia's neck, pulling on my restraints in an effort to touch her.

"Mmmm," she hummed, "lick my clit, slut."

Claudia held Ami's head between her legs as she rubbed her ass against my hardening member. "Fuck, you're going to make me come," she said, barely above a whisper.

Claudia reached back and unfastened the cuffs that held my wrists. I immediately wrapped my arms around her, grabbing her large breasts and squeezing their ample heft in my hands. My need to be close to her was irrational; I wanted to devour her. As we kissed, her orgasm came on hard and fast as her breaths became shallow, her legs quivering. Claudia screamed as I held her tight, kissing her perfect skin as she exploded in a series of convulsions. I thought for sure this last orgasm would finish her. I was wrong. When she turned around, the hunger in her eyes was undeniable. The vampire's appetite seemed to have no bounds.

Claudia and Ami kneeled before me, and fulfilling every guy's fantasy, worked either side of my cock with their mouths, licking their way up the shaft and sucking on the head in tandem. Ami lowered herself into position to suck my balls while Claudia sucked on the head.

"Such a big dick," Claudia said, slowly stroking me with her hand. "Look how engorged with blood it is," she said, caressing the prominent vein along the top of the shaft.

She took me into her warm mouth as Ami continued to lick and suck my balls, her soft moans driving me crazy. Watching Claudia work the length of my shaft between her full lips, I found myself moaning in rhythm with her strokes, completely negating the fact that the woman sucking my cock was in fact not a woman at all. As she picked up her pace, taking me deeper and deeper, I found myself again lost in her eyes. I felt a chill run down my spine as Claudia's eyes turned red, bringing me briefly back to reality. A moment later, I felt a sharp pain as Claudia's fangs sunk into my manhood. My first instinct was to pull away, but as Claudia continued to effortlessly take me down her throat, the pain subsided as I fell into a state of consciousness unlike anything I had felt before. I felt everything - to the point where it was almost too much - but was also experiencing the otherworldly blow job as if I were an observer, like an out of body experience. Ami continued to suck my balls while Claudia grabbed my hips and fucked my cock with her mouth, her eyes red with hunger, her moans of pleasure ringing in my ears. My manhood swelled inside her mouth, my blood seemingly gushing down her throat. When I came, it was unlike any orgasm I had ever experienced - the spasms were so powerful, I was no longer in control of my body. Claudia took me all the way, her lips kissing the base of my cock as I shot line after line down her throat until I was completely drained. As Claudia let my slackening cock slip from between her full lips, I felt myself aching to regain my connection with the vampire, as if she was a drug and I was experiencing some kind of withdrawal.

The next thing I remember was the morning after when I woke up in my apartment, Ami lying next to me. For a few moments, I thought perhaps the whole thing was a crazy dream. When I got up to go to the bathroom and saw the two marks on the top of my shaft, I realized two things: that we had indeed spent the night with a vampire, and that I would do anything to be with her again.

Reardon1
Reardon1
363 Followers
12