All Comments on 'A Nightmare Reborn Ch. 07'

by bluefox07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

As Daniellekitten said before, good job! Some of the imagery in this final installment was beautifully described (the final confrontation between Freddy and Lori with the bats and doves), horrifically described (the finale for Tessa and Sean) and heartbreaking (the finale for the Dream Master). I love the character of Matthew Loomis! Please use him in more horror/celeb stories. As a fan of the movies your story is based on, I may be biased in my praise, but this was probably one of the best fan fictions I've come across in a long time. Attention to detail, true to the characters-development and respect for the movies give this story a unique glow. My only complaint is that it ended.

Maybe you should write a sequel? Well done. Very well done.

oldragraceroldragraceralmost 17 years ago
Fantastic!!!

That was terrific! Very well written! As a fan of the movies your story is based on, i would like to say that you're a terrific writer, that you paid attention to detail, and respected the movies properly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
5 Stars

I just spent my morning reading this series. All I gotta say is this: there are some minor typos peppering all your chapters, so fix em man! The your story telling and style is too good to be bogged down by small errors. BUT, I have to say that your passion for these characters really shined through, and I think you nailed each of the characters. Matthew Loomis was by far the most engaging character in the story, and I loved every scene with him. Lori and Alice were perfect heroines, and Sean and Tessa brought a much needed romantic angle that wasn't overbearing or unbelievable. You managed to bring together the three basic mythologies of Freddy, Jason and Michael and then interwine them together, leaving no small details untouched. I am looking forward to you doing a "director's cut" of this story. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
just finished

and wow. this should be a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm the Dream Master... bitch.

That one line of dialogue is so memorable. I love it!

horrorkinghorrorkingalmost 17 years ago
YES 6

Bravo Bravo. I loved the story and would like to know if anything happens between Lori and Dr Loomis. This should be made into a movie. Thank you for the story you have a fan for life.

DeathsKnightDeathsKnightabout 15 years ago
Bravo

It took me two days to read through all of it in one go at work. You did a great job with this whole story, it now made me want to watch Nightmare on Elm Street and just for the heck of it watch all the Jason movies again. You have a great mixture of sex and horror going in your stories, but I noticed that you added more details and a bit longer sex sequences in the later stages of your story telling, was this intentional? I sure seemed like it hahahaha anyway, I hope to see you killing a few more people off in your stories after they had a heated moment of passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous