A Nightmare Reborn Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray was laying flat on his back in her bedroom, bare ass naked with his face buried in the folds of her cleanly shaved pussy. He darted his tongue in and out of her cunt, lapping at her and trying his best to make their quickie a quickie to remember. Josie, for her part, was on her hands and knees in the classic sixty-nine position as she sucked on his long, hard cock. He was trying his best not let go too soon, but her throaty moans were vibrating his shaft violently and bringing him closer to his orgasm.


Josie desperately held onto her cool as he ate her out, doing her damnedest to ignore the fluttering sensations tickling her from the lips of her cunt to up high in her stomach. She glanced over at the mirror bolted to the closet door briefly to see what they looked like. She loved seeing herself being intimate with a man, this man in particular. She was as perfectly toned and shaped as her lover, her perky breasts hanging down and swaying with each bob of her head as she polished his monster of a cock. She smiled as she sucked, thinking about how good they looked together.

Together.

Ray grunted as the moans coming from Josie's throat teased his dick. She was bobbing up and down on him like a jackhammer, slurping and sucking on his pole for all she was worth. Ray turned his focus on her clit. Josie tended to run a little dry, but after a few minutes of flicking her love button with his tongue the right way, she was dripping wet. Ray felt himself overcome by his primal animal side and the uninhibited urges that Lydia used to enjoy so much. He felt powerful and in control while at the same time completely out of his mind.

He sucked and fucked her delicious cunt with his expert tongue, working the strong muscle back and forth and to and fro inside her. Josie tried to keep pace with the rhythm of his tongue as he attacked her clit. Ray wanted her off balance and at his mercy as he plunged two fingers deep inside her sex while at the same time he drove his tongue into her ass.

"Oh Jesus," she whimpered.

Josie spit out his cock for a moment in a spray of precum and saliva as her body shook with pleasure. She uttered a breathless shout as he tongue fucked her hole. He pulled his fingers out and slapped her tight ass, encouraging her to keep going. Josie loved the sound of his powerful hand slapping her soft flesh and she sucked his cock deep into her mouth, the swollen head pressing into the wet interior of the back of her throat. She didn't gag at all as she deep throated his ten-inch rod. Ray worked his lips methodically around her clit and suckled on her while squeezing her cheeks with both hands. Her nectar was dribbling down his chin as he passionately attended to her button.

Josie worked his shaft in and out of her mouth with a rabid urgency. He followed her pace, imagining that he was fucking her tasty snatch. He instinctively began letting his hips rock back and forth. Ray already sensed an unbearably hot pressure building inside him and he knew he getting close. Josie could almost feel his semen churning like the boiling reserves of an active volcano inside his sac. Ray went back to tongue fucking her and started teasing her clit with his fingertips. She reacted instantly and violently, her hips bucking against his mouth as though they were under a whip.

The delicate inner-muscles of her sex quivered against the texture of his tongue as she took one hand and massaged his swollen balls. She worked her mouth in a vigorous massage of his cock with every intention of milking him to the last drop. When Ray came, he always came hard and with a big load. He tasted so sweet to her and she found it was a pleasure swallowing.

She swirled her tongue around his cock and to her surprise felt it swell and grow a little bigger than it already was. She knew he was getting close to his climax, almost as close as she was. She had never been with anyone who could last as long as he could. Ray loved for them to orgasm together, and at the rate he was going, he would have his way. Josie felt beads of sweat rolling down her face and trailing down her underarms as her orgasm wound and tightened like a rubber band inside her, pulling and stretching to the point of no return.

"You taste so good," Ray growled into her sex.

A familiar and undeniable heat seared from the heavy sack of his testicles to the base of his skull. He cried out into her cunt as his cock spasmed and erupted. His hot cream spewed from his head in tingling bursts, jetting out in huge gobs. The semen squirted down her throat and filled her mouth up as he unloaded his seemingly endless supply of semen. She swallowed as much as she could, savoring his cum as she would a fine wine.

Josie cried out suddenly as she felt the imaginary rubber band holding her orgasm back snap. A red-hot bloom exploded and spread out as her cunt trembled, unable contain the sensations anymore. She gushed her equally sweet hot nectar into his mouth in powerful spurts. Ray lapped at her like a dog, devouring the essence of her sex and not relenting until she had ejaculated all she had to offer.

Josie licked the length of his shaft, leaving his slowly retracting cock clean and shiny with saliva. She lifted one leg up and turned around to see Ray looking at her with a hungry gleam in his eyes that she knew all too well. He slid his hands up her stomach and to her full breasts, massaging them and playing with her painfully erect nipples. He rolled her nubs between his thumbs and forefingers gently, telling her in his own quiet way that he was still not satisfied.

"Patience," she smiled and stood up, "Let me grab a rubber from the bathroom."

"Are you kidding?" he groaned, "Come on. I can pull out…"

"Yeah, and when I end up pregnant you can sing that all you like," she walked into the bathroom. She flipped the light on and was surprised to find it didn't work. She frowned and then felt her way to the counter. The drawer pulled out and she fumbled through her toiletries until she found the small foil package.

"There we go," she smiled. From the bedroom, she thought she heard Ray say something. She turned and called out, "What was that? I didn't hear you."

No reply.

"Ray?" she called as she opened the condom wrapper and tossed the used package in the trash, "Hello?"

Holding the blue ribbed condom in her hand, she walked back out into her bedroom and found Ray sprawled out on the bed. His chest was ripped open wide, revealing his ribs and underlying musculature. His dark eyes were closed and mouth popped open in a silent scream. Josie stepped back and dropped the rubber to the floor as her chest hitched and her bladder let loose.

"Oh fuck!" she cried and then felt a strong hand cover her mouth and pull her head hard to the right. There was a crunching sound at the base of her neck and a flare of heat before everything went black.

Michael Myers stood alone in the bedroom of his childhood home, enraged and ready to begin anew.

***

In the back of the heavily armored van, surrounded by six very angry and very serious guards armed with assault rifles, Jason Voorhees rode to his new home. Heavy chains were wrapped around his arms and legs, tightened and held with thick padlocks. He could feel the straps of leather around his body restricting his movement. There was a thick, steel collar around his neck that kept him locked into the large, medieval looking dolly on which he was restrained.

Jason slept, his tired eyes bloodshot and his black heart thundering. As his uneasy slumber overtook him, he dreamed he was back that the lake. It was the time of the day when the sunset and the night came, when Jason would usually emerge from his hiding and hunt. He walked the shoreline of the lake, his machete in hand and his mask securely fastened over his hideous face.

Here, he was safe.

To his surprise, he saw a man in a long, dark coat walking towards him. Jason gritted his teeth and began walking faster, ready to kill the intruder. The man in the black overcoat made no move to escape and as Jason came closer he saw that the stranger was wearing a matching dark hat with a wide brim. Jason suddenly became suspicious as he stomped along the shoreline. When he reached the stranger he swung with his machete as hard as he could.

The blade passed through as though it had been swinging at smoke. The man in the fedora looked up and grinned a horrible leer at Jason. Yellow eyes alive with irony and glee mocked him as the stranger whipped his right hand out and revealed a set of five bladed fingers. It was the dream killer.

It was Freddy Krueger.

Only it wasn't Freddy as Jason remembered him.

"Mind if I hitch a ride, Voorhees?" Freddy chuckled and then swiped at Jason's face as he began building the new nightmare, "We're gonna have some fun…"

***

The man closest to Jason was the one who screamed first as the killer woke up, startled and furious. He watched with his colleagues as five long slash marks stretched out across the hockey mask as if though wrought by magic. Jason stiffened up and then began thrashing against his bonds. The guards tried to steady him but Jason toppled over and crushed two of them against the wall under his weight.

The van jumped and swerved under the change in it's load bearing, and the driver was unable to compensate in time. The white van skidded to the right and then toppled over, screeching down the lonely stretch of southern Michigan highway. The side of the van caved in as it crashed through the guardrail and slid off into the ditch that lined the pavement.

Though none of the men in the van lived to hear it except Jason, there was a satisfied laugh of manic approval floating in the wind.

***

THE END