A Non-Relaxing Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and stood, sliding off the table. I'm about 6'2", and Lin's about 5'8", but she was in shoes with a thick sole and a slight heel and I was barefoot, so the height difference when I grabbed her and pulled her close was only an inch or two. She gave a little gasp as she felt my hardness pressed between us. I guess it was one thing to have it in her hand, and quite another to have it pressed against her like that, where she wasn't totally in control.

For the first time, I got to run my hands over her body instead of just letting hers run over mine. I enjoyed it thoroughly; I ran my hands down from the back of her neck, down the line of her spine, out to her hips, and ending with them cupping her ass. It was not a gentle caress, I pressed her close to me throughout it. I could feel her against me, the texture of her skirt, and the finer texture of the blouse. I could feel her breasts, covered by bra and blouse, mashed against my chest. As my hands clenched on her ass I kissed her again, and that time she didn't fight me. She let me explore her mouth, my tongue sliding over her teeth. I enjoyed the sensations for a while, but they weren't nearly enough, not anywhere close to what I wanted from her.

I pulled my lips from hers, and put just enough space between our upper bodies to talk comfortably, our lower halves were pressed as close as ever. "From where I'm standing, you look very overdressed. We should do something about that." It was the kind of silly little comment that sounds horrible after the fact, but was just right at the time. She looked up at me and smiled, and stepped back, out of my grasp. I could have held her, but since I was pretty sure why she was going, I happily let her go.

As she stepped away, her hand, which had been resting on my hip, slid forward and down, and she suddenly had my shaft in that iron grip of hers again. I let out a little gasp, and she gave me an evil grin. She tightened her grip in little pulses around me, and I couldn't help but think of getting a similar sensation from a different part of her body. I'm sure that was her intention. While she worked me with that hand, the other hand unfastened her skirt. It only took a few moments before it slid to the ground around her.

The way her blouse fell, I only got the briefest flash of pink from her undergarments, not enough to see more than their color. Still holding me by my manhood, she started to undo her blouse, one button at a time, starting at the top and working downwards. At first all I could really see was a little bit of cleavage, and the fact that the bra matched the color of the panties. When she had the last button undone, I started to reach forward to help her slide it off, but she stopped me with a squeeze around my shaft and a soft, "Uh-uh, let me." She slipped her free hand out of her blouse, and then slid the blouse off down her arm, hanging it on my erect cock. I had to smile at that, until a moment later she began to slowly draw it off of me by the other sleeve. The memory of the feel of the slick fabric sliding around my shaft, so exquisitely slowly, is still enough to make me rise to attention.

I also got a better look at what she was still wearing about the same time. Her panties were rather plain, a light pink in a fairly modest design, no frills or sexy but uncomfortable cut. Her bra was of the same utilitarian nature, a matching pink made to hook in the back, with nothing lacy or particularly sexy. It made me smile though. I've said I hadn't had much of a sex life at that point, but I did have a lot of female friends. Female friends who felt I was securely in the 'will not date' category, and talked freely around me. Because of that, I knew this wasn't the kind of thing a woman would wear if she was planning on showing off to a guy, or trolling for men. No, this encounter was no more planned in advance for her than it was for me.

When she'd drawn her top completely back into her hand, she grinned at me, then let the garment drop to the floor alongside her skirt. She stepped out of the skirt then, and bent for a moment to remove her shoes. I was torn between disappointment in the fact that she needed to remove her hand from my shaft to do this, and joy at the fact that when she went to remove her second shoe she turned completely away from me and I got to watch her bending over in nothing but her panties. What a sight! I was beginning to think, and dread, that I was going to end up popping before I got anywhere near being inside of her. Something told me that rising again tonight wouldn't be a problem, but I'm not 17 anymore, there was no guarantee it would happen fast enough to not put a halt to the amazing events of the night. When she got the shoe off she looked back at me over her shoulder before straightening all the way up, "Enjoying the view?" I just grinned and nodded, unable to come up with a witty response.

She turned to face me again, and I moved to embrace her. I hugged her close, and a little growl came out of me as I felt the head of my cock press against her belly, now with nothing to come between it and her skin. The height difference was more pronounced now, so when we pressed together, my shaft came a good way up her body. I kissed her, and we fenced for a while with our tongues. While we did that, my hand snuck around behind her. I was a bit of an imp in high school, and I'd had a couple of female friends who I'd teased unmercifully by reaching over and unhooking their bra with one hand through their shirts. I'm not quite sure how I picked up the skill, but I've never found it particularly difficult. Occasionally, as at that moment, it was even a useful skill. It only took me a moment to unhook the back of her bra, and my other hand was free to roam while I did it.

My hand was still on her ass, caressing it through the soft panties, when she pulled back and let out a gasp of surprise at how easily I'd gotten the bra undone. Her hands came up to hold it in place while she said, her voice suspicious, "I thought you said you didn't date much?"

I gave a non-chalant shrug and smiled, "Doesn't mean I haven't picked up a trick or two." The look I was given let me know I was in trouble, though in a very good way.

She let her hands fall away, drawing the bra down off her breasts and dropping it to the floor. My eyes started to follow the motion but stopped mid way. I wouldn't say I'm a breast man to the exclusion of all else, but I do like them, and hers were well worth looking at. They were large enough to be considered big no matter what race she was, but on an Asian they were truly exceptional. They were big enough that my hand wouldn't spread all the way across one, but had very little sag. Small, brown, already hardened nipples pointed forward, a visual indication of her arousal.

I've always been jealous of women for that, a man can never be sure how aroused a woman is just by looking, while all a woman has to do is glance down to know what's going on with a guy. Even the one thing that does show if they're aroused is easy to conceal if they want to, and even if they don't, can be set off by a cold breeze. Anyway, back, to my story.

I reached forward, my hands going to Lin's newly revealed breasts and catching her nipples between thumb and forefinger on both sides. I lifted her breasts a little, caressing them, playing with them, while my fingers rolled her nipples a bit. From the expression on her face, and the way her eyes squeezed shut, I knew she was enjoying it. I leaned down then to put my mouth on one, flicking back and forth across her nipple with my tongue. Her breath caught, and then got faster, so I speeded it up. Her reaction got even more dramatic, until she was almost panting, then her eyes shot open and she gave me a look so fierce it stopped me for a moment.

That moment was long enough; her hand shot out and grabbed my shaft just below the head. She said in an aggressive growl, "I want this monster inside me, Now." I was in no mood to argue with a request like that one. Besides, I had the vague worry at that moment, thanks to the look in her eyes and the strength of her grip on my shaft, that if I said 'no' she'd do something I'd regret permanently.

She let go of me then, and spun away, leaving me momentarily confused. She turned to the massage table, leaning over it with one hand on its surface while the other hand reached down to draw down her panties. I could see as she pulled them away from her that they were more than a little damp. Once she got them as far as her knees, she dropped them the rest of the way with a wiggle of her legs that moved her ass in a way I'd swear was hypnotic, then stepped out of them. I stood there watching, fascinated, until she turned and glared at me over her shoulder, "What are you waiting for?" It was a question I couldn't answer, so I just grinned at her. When she saw me moving forward she turned away again, bending over further and presenting her ass to me.

I came up behind her and laid my hands on her cheeks. I squeezed them, not hard enough that I'd leave a bruise, but not gentle either. I laid my erection in the crack of her ass, and started moving just a little, sliding it up and down. It wasn't in nearly the right position for penetration, but it felt wonderful anyway. From the catch in her breath, she had no arguments either. A little more of that teasing was about all I could take, so it wasn't more than a minute before I pulled my lower body away, and pressed her up further onto the massage table, spreading her a little, and putting her in position for entry.

She gave a growl at that that told me she was more than ready for it. Thoughts of a condom ran through my head for a moment, but I didn't have one on me, and it didn't look like she did either, and I couldn't have stopped then if my life depended on it. I reached down with one hand to press my shaft down into position, then slid the thick head up and down her slit a few times, picking up the moisture that was running freely there. Once the head was coated with her juices, I put it in place and started to sink it into her.

Just the feeling of entering her was almost enough to set me off. It was a spectacular end to a three year dry spell, but it left me very uncertain about how long I was going to last. My balls felt like they were ready to make up for lost time and put out three years worth of climaxes at once. The words spilling out of Lin's mouth as I sunk deeper into her didn't help matters. I could hear her saying things like, "Yes, oh yes, oh fuck, oh God you're big, oh yes." After a couple of repetitions of phrases like that, she crossed a language barrier and started making what sounded like they were probably similar statements in Mandarin.

I was entering her slowly, so slowly, because I had to. Faster would have been too much, true, but I might have done it anyway if it weren't for the fact she was so tight I couldn't force my way in any faster without hurting someone. Her words devolved into panting as I got further inside her. Finally, we both winced a little as I hit bottom, and found out that, at least from this position, I couldn't get everything inside her. I backed out just a little, and moved my feet to set myself so that I wouldn't drive farther than that again by accident, at least not easily.

I started to thrust into her then, driving myself in and out with slow strokes. I wanted this to last, and that was the best way I could think of to do it. A high pitched moan came out of her, such an erotic sound it sent a bolt of lightning from my ears straight to the tip of my cock. It drew a responding growl out of me. We must have sounded like animals, but we felt like animals at the time, so that's fine. She cried, "Faster, please David, faster." One of my hands rested on the small of her back for balance and leverage while I sped things up. Since I was thoroughly aware of the fact that I was not going to last at that pace, my other hand slid around under her to rub at the top of her sex, over where I was impaling her.

The friction on her clit had the desired effect, she let out a howl and started driving back onto my shaft. It was almost impossible to keep from bottoming out again, but both of us were beyond the point of caring. The momentary pain wasn't enough to break the rhythm between us as we both drove towards a climax. Worrying actually helped me there, I was so concerned that I'd climax too early and leave her disappointed that it held off my finale.

Honestly, in another situation that much worry might have killed my erection entirely, but in that particular circumstance, I don't think a bucket of ice water and the threat of imminent death could have brought me down before I came. As it was, things worked perfectly. Just as I was getting to the point where pure sensation was about ready to overwhelm the mental block, Lin let out a yell and drove back hard, burying me in her deep. I felt her clench down hard around me, and I gave a little cry of my own as her pussy pulsed around me, as if her heart, and mine, were beating together at the place our bodies joined. She held me so tight I couldn't even move, let along keep thrusting.

Ask any guy, there is a point beyond which the desire to continue is strong, but stopping without a climax just isn't possible. Beyond that point, more stimulation is wonderful, but a sudden stop will cause an explosion too. I had passed that point at a dead run and not looked back, so when Lin's body slammed on the breaks, I came along with her.

What I said there didn't come out just right. Let's see, how to describe it? I had the most powerful, amazing, mind-blowing, border-line painful it was so pleasurable, climax of my life. I could feel my cum pouring out into her, driven into the deepest parts of her. When it ended, my knees felt weak, and I think the only thing that kept me standing was the fact that Lin's sex was still gripping me so hard.

Eventually, her body relaxed as well, and we both stood there panting. My member was deflating rapidly, and I drew it out of her for comfort, but didn't go far. I slid my hands under her, catching her breasts, and lifted her back to a standing position. I put face over her shoulder, and she turned her head to kiss me. It was a long kiss, but slow, without the same urgency as before. She turned in my arms, and nuzzled her face against my chest. She spoke in a quiet murmur, "Oh David, you were wonderful. That was amazing."

Her breasts rubbed against the lower part of my chest, and her hand traced down my front, tracing the lines between my abs, until it got to the dense patch of hair between my legs. Then her hand wrapped around the base of my shaft, and started to slide up and down the skin that was still slick with her own juices. She kissed along my collarbone as she stroked me, and spoke between the kisses. "I bet you didn't expect a massage this thorough, did you?"

I laughed a little at that, and shook my head, "Expect? No. I didn't think it was even a remote possibility. Hope? As soon as I saw you. I was half hard before you even laid a hand on me."

I was going to add something else, but she cut me off with a smile and said, 'I know, I peeked." It was said with a mischievous little grin that I almost would have called childlike if she hadn't been naked, pressed against me, and pulling on my dick at the time.

It made me laugh again, "You little liar. I thought you said you'd turn your back while I got myself situated."

She traced a finger on her free hand across my chest, replying, "I know, but I was curious." She gave me another evil grin, and asked, "Are you complaining about the fact that I wanted to see what your cock looked like?"

That made me smile, and shake my head in an emphatic 'no', "I'm just glad you liked what you saw, and decided you wanted to play with it for a while too."

She smiled then, that beautiful, engaging smile that had me from the moment I walked in the room. Her words were soft, and teasing, "Hmm, a while, yeah. I think I could be happy making that 'while' last the next forty or fifty years."

The comment was so out of touch with the situation it seemed almost dreamlike. We had just had wild, spontaneous sex the first time we ever met. Never mind fucking on the first date, we hadn't waited that long. But, for some reason, the comment didn't scare me. Something deep inside me liked the idea just fine.

Her hand was still around my wilted member, now lubricated by a lot more than just the oil from the massage. She gave it a firm squeeze, not quite hard enough to hurt. Apparently, as intense as that climax had been, it hadn't taken everything out of me, because I'd never gone fully limp, and I could feel myself beginning to harden again. She must have felt it too, because she said, "Mmm, looks like I'll get to play a little more tonight, at least."

I leaned in to kiss her then, pressing her between my body and the massage table. The movement made her let go of my cock, but it wasn't a problem, since instead of her hand it was no pressed against her body. She let out a pleased little yelp into the kiss. I let that kiss continue, while my hands took the chance to explore. Starting at her hips, they worked their way up, tracing her curves. They followed the outside curve of her breasts up, then, once they got to her shoulders, turned and went down her back.

That kiss went on long enough that by the time it broke, I was fully hard again. Lin pulled away with a gasp, pulling out of my arms so that, for the first time since she moved to take off her clothes, no part of our bodies was touching. That didn't last long.

Lin took a long look at my body, freely admiring my muscled form, until her eyes finally came to rest on my upward-curving cock. She smiled then, a devilish smile I have come to associate with wonderful things, then looked me in the eye. She reached out and grabbed me, tracing her fingers along the hard flesh, and said softly, "I know exactly how I want this." A quick jerk of her head towards the table and she added, "Lie down. On your back."

I was only too happy to oblige. Feeling a bit playful, I posed a bit for her as I laid back, putting my hands behind my head and flexing my abs in just a little bit of a crunch to make them pop. From the growl that came from Lin, I can only assume she appreciated the sight. A moment later she was straddling me, looking down into my face. She wiggled her ass around a bit until my cock was lying lengthwise in the crack of her ass, then leaned down to kiss me. Our heights are such that the position worked for that.

Her hands ran up my chest, not massaging, just caressing. She has a thing for pecs. When the kiss broke, she sat up straight again, pressing up with her hands still on my chest. One hand came off to help her situate things as she lifted her lower body off mine.

Once everything was properly aligned, she started to lower herself onto me. Her breath came in little gasps as I slid into her. Apparently, this position was hitting things the other didn't. She lowered herself until as much of me as she could take was inside. By that point, the sounds coming for her was just a quick panting. I bucked my hips once, moving me deep inside her, and a long moan was the musical answer to the action.

Remembering earlier how sensitive her nipples were when I had my mouth on them, I reached up and began to play with her breasts. Gentle touches, weighing them in my hands, tracing my fingers across the smooth skin. Everything was still so new between us that it was still truly an exploration of the other's body. My fingers caught her nipples as she began to really ride me, plunging herself up and down on my shaft. The sensations it brought were amazing, but I knew that I could last on that, my second time.