A Non-Relaxing Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a surprisingly short interval, Lin's panting built to a long, moaning cry. The sound was the only warning I got before she plunged herself down on me hard. Through whatever trick of anatomy made it work, she was able to take me fully that time, , and I could feel her weight resting on my pelvis.

Still moaning through her orgasm, she leaned down towards me, without separating from me, and began to move her hips in little circles, grinding her clit against me. Just watching her was amazing, but the sensations were beyond words. I began to feel my balls threatening to boil over. I reached around her then, gripping her ass and pulling her tight against me, while my lips found hers for another hungry kiss.

All of a sudden she started to buck, bobbing rapidly on my cock. She through her head back to let out a cry, and I gave one of my own to match it. The harmony of our cries rang in the room as she went into a powerful series of climaxes that finally drew a second load from me. After that, I was well and truly spent, but she was equally satisfied.

We held each other for a long time, saying nothing, unwilling to let our bodies separate, but finally, necessity, and the fact that there really wasn't room on the massage table for two people once we disengaged, pulled us apart. I helped her clean up the room, removing all traces of our lovemaking.

When the room was clean, she smiled at me. "So... after all that, how about you take me to dinner?" I did, that night and many after it. I stopped going to the spa as a customer, but only because now I get my massages at home.