All Comments on 'A Normal Mother's Next Step'

by freetolisten

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very well done!!!

I have read both installments and want more!!!! I have my whole life wanted to make love to my mother and to this day wish I would have acted as I think she had interests too.please continue with more as I am enjoying what I never lived out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish

This story made me envious.

My son and I are active only to a point. We only satisfy each other manually and orally, because my religion does not allow the use of contraception.

He was conceived when I was only 14, and he is now 21 and at his most potent so the likelihood of pregnancy is high. For this reason, even though there is nothing I want more than to feel his cock inside my pussy I don't dare, because I don't think I have the willpower to ask him to withdraw at the crucial moment.

I'm not certain I could trust him to do so anyway, because he has often expressed a wish to impregnate me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story, and an intriguing comment...

from the mother who wrote "I wish." She's done what lots of mothers are doing nowadays, and what all mothers should do. The lady's taken her boy's big hard cock in her firm maternal hand and jacked it till his creamy semen overflowed her little hand. She's taken her boy's cock in her mouth and let him blow his young balls down her throat. She's let him finger-fuck and slurp her twat--something lots and lots of boys'd love to do to their mother's mommy-hole. Now she's wondering if she should let her son actually fuck her. My opinion is, "fuck, yeah!" Ma'am, let your son--no, urge him--to stick his big fat cock up where you both know it belongs, up his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. Unloading his hot young balls up his own mother's cunt is the best feeling a boy can ever have. You love your boy to pieces, and you've done him a lot of good with your mouth and your hand. Now give him the greatest joy in your power. Open up your warm wet twat to his big demanding prick, let him give you the absolutely best cums of your life, and tell your darling baby boy to just unload his heavy balls and flood your twat with the huge dose of rich warm semen he's got waiting for you. Don't worry about a pregnancy, instead welcome it. You can pass it off as the result of some one-night stand. Fucking a baby up his own mother's cunt is the ultimate dream of every motherfucker, and it'll make your boy a grinning young motherfucker bursting with pride. You'll love the cute little tot, a nice souvenir and constant reminder of the hot incestuous fucks you got from your son.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Truly outstanding work. This story is so damn good, it reads almost like a documentary of Mother/son fucking. It's both factual, emotional and highly erotic. It proves you don't have to reduce a story like this to its most basic level to still keep it entertaining and horny. I loved this, very well written, and so Hot!

To the mother that wrote 'I wish' I would say that if you can't bring yourself to let your own son fuck your cunt, you have another hole he would love to plunder, the ultimate Mother/son fuck, her ass! Eventually you will not be able to resist any more, he'll breed you, admit it, it's what you want now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not an option

To Kennyboy82. I understand the act to which you refer, but for me that is not an option. I did try once at my son's insistence but I became hysterical before he could enter me.

I was brought up in a succession of church sponsored foster homes, which I now know was a thinly disguised paedophile ring. After one foster mother coerced me into letting her husband take me, and as I later discovered, impregnate me, they forced me to confess my sin. They then held me to allow my 'confessor' to force his penis into my back passage. This happened repeatedly throughout my pregnancy and each time the pain was indescribable. Now even the thought of such an act terrifies me beyond belief.

I am not afraid of normal intercourse, only of becoming pregnant, because during the time I was carrying my unborn son my foster parents passed me around their circle of friends, and it shames me to admit that there were many occasions I quite enjoyed it.

I was rejected by my foster parents after the birth, and taken in by another couple who, although they were extremely kind, refused to believe what I told them had happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Getting her tubes tied killed the story!

"I lost it not long after that, and soon after, finally had my tubes tied. I've told both my husband and Charlie about that so they know why we don't have to take precautions anymore."

If the risk of the mother getting impregnated by the son is not there, then where is the Taboo in the story ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo !!!!!

A very pleasurable read.

Thanks Don

jacwizzardjacwizzardover 10 years ago
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, I love your writings and would love to be able to play with you and eat your lovely awesome pussy. you are very sexy, and desirable. Thanks so much hope to hear more stories from you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
taboo

Anonomous who says mother who fucks her son with her tubes tied is not taboo is off his rocker. Does anonomous try to knock up 7 or 8 women for taxpayers to take care of, of his type. When the u.s. goes broke with people like anonomous, there will be a civil war to eliminate this trash.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Mother and son know that the other person loves them without conditions or limits. The innate emotional chemistry and physical sensitivity to each other's needs can only be enhanced by the sexual love. They both realize that the sexual act is the most physically,, mentally, emotionally and spiritually fulfilling experience life has to offer.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Mother/son incestuous love is probably the most sincere, selfless, and unconditional love that can exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I plan to read all the stories written by this author. She seems to enjoy giving her son sex and I like that she also gave and recieved oral sex. I hope she included his opinion and words about their encounter.

B.B.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous