A Not Soon Forgotten Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Amber. I'm going to cum."

"Oh yeah. Cum in my ass."

Suddenly, her ass was so wet. Trent was cumming inside of her. His cum flowed out of her ass, between her thighs and down onto the deck. Amber leaned back again so that Trent could view his work. Trent watched as he finished cumming inside of his wife. His entire body was going limp. He dick was sending waves of pleasure all over his body. Amber's tight ass had done something to him that he had never experienced before. He slowly began pulling out. As her tight ass closed over the head of his dick, one more wave of pleasure nearly threw him back into the water. He stumbled and had to sit down.

Amber kept her legs spread for a few moments. She continued massaging her pussy as her husband came back to his senses. When he could move again, he positioned himself in front of his wife. They were face to face. He kissed her delicately and lovingly.

"You are so awesome, honey. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I will never forget this and will always be thankful."

"I know you will."

They slowly made their way out of the hot tub. The cool air now gave them quite a chill. There was only one thing left to do; warm up in front of the fireplace. They headed inside, ready to make the most of their last evening in the mountains.

12