All Comments on 'A Pack of Tales Ch. 03'

by NaokoSmith

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep uploading more!

I can't say I know where this is going, but I want to say I know where it'll go. Keep writing, and I hope to read more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
: )

i am a little confused with this story there is'nt much background to fully understand what is going on, but i am interested to read more, hopefully as it continues things will unravel to make the story more understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

still confused as to wtf is this story about! it seems to be all over the place as to who and what is the main plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"Fooking" weird + Homophobic + Twisty plotline (and not in a good way) + odd character profiling/development = 5/10

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for feedback

LOL, Col and Max have a complicated relationship!

Seriously, I really appreciate the feedback. I hesitated about Col losing his rag and calling Max a homophobic insult. I felt it was in his character. It's not Max being gay that makes him cross. I'll have a think about it, I embedded it in the story further along but perhaps it's a bit too much.

I guess it is complicated because this is a set of tales, there are a number of stories going on here. One reason for that is, as someone commented on Chapt 01, there is a whole set of characters here, I thought it would be fun to allow them all to play rather than only tell one story with the others forming backdrop. Most of them will get at least one chapter to themselves.

Another reason is that I wanted to try writing something with a range of sexualities. As I explain in the blurb, you can pick and choose which 'scenes' you read, fit them round the 'story' chapters to suit your own tastes. I wanted to use the internet capacity to hyperlink, which allows for a zig-zag reading rather than the paper text, which obliges you to go in the direction the author insists on. Hopefully you'll feel more sure what's going on as you get to know the individual characters better.

Chapt 04 should go online in the next couple of weeks. It's a hardcore gay group 'scene'. I don't mind putting an expurgated version up as well if people ask me to do so. There's some story in there although you can read the 'story' chapters and know what's going on without it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it

Any idea when the next chapter(s) will be posted? Not that I'm eager or anything ...........

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithabout 11 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Oh Anonymous, how lovely. I'm so sorry about the delay in publishing chapters. My wonderful editor has had some Real Life happening so she hasn't been able to get back to me with Chapt 4. I think I must look for someone-else. I will be so sorry, she was very good to me.

I have the next five or six chapters lined up so if I can find an editor, it will all start rattling off quickly.

Thank you for your interest!

dirksterdirksterabout 11 years ago
Please keep at it

An ineresting story line with good characters - please don't let this dead-end. I know the lack of feedback can be disheartening, as many writers have stated on the site, but you have fans!

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithabout 11 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

The next chapter is coming up soon. It was delayed because I wanted to split off a short section at the start and publish it as a separate chapter - the second longer part is an explicit gay male scene. But the first section was too short to be published as a standalone piece so I've had to edit it back into the longer chapter. If you're not sure whether you like gay male sex, just read the first little section! LOL.

sheabluesheabluealmost 10 years ago
Love!

I love how the characters are being slowly revealed, instead of being spoon fed the generic traits of background characters. All of these characters obviously have a complicated history together ... They are not your average pack. I'm really enjoying getting to know them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous