A Pack of Tales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
150 Followers

"Diolch, cariadd(thanks darling)," Max said lazily.

"Dim problem(no problem)," Red said absent-mindedly, her attention still on the shoes. Then she blushed.

Max raised his blue eyes to her and gave a curious smile.

"Rydych chi yn siarad Cymraeg," he said. "Gallwch fod yn ffrindiau da gyda Bryony. Yn union fel fi a Col."

(You speak Welsh. You can be good friends with Bryony. Like I am with Col.)

"Fwcio!" Red said fiercely. She turned and ran off to the little guest room, Max's mocking panting laughter coming after her.

Col dropped the two cubs right down in the city centre. If it had just been that bastard Max he would've chucked him out at the train station near Bryony's bedsit. He gave Max the benefit of a softly snarled account as to how much he'd make sure Max suffered if Rob didn't make it home that night, which Max listened to with his usual irritating expression of titillated amusement.

Bryony had been very quiet on the drive home, except that she had insisted on stopping off at bloody Asda's to pick up some feminine crap. Col was momentarily hopeful that her period was coming on after all but he couldn't smell any blood on her. He followed her into her bedsit, sniffing anxiously at the scents coming off her. Peaches and cream, muddy pool on a summer's day, sausages and something else he couldn't place, some curious mixed mood she was in. A high mood but not one that suggested he would get his collar off that night. Elation, anxiety. Love.

Foocking women, nothing but trouble, worse than the cubs. He sighed as he sat down on the low futon bed. Bryony put down her handbag. It fell over and a pregnancy tester kit fell out on the floor at his feet.

NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
150 Followers
12