A Paga Girl on Gor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tummy rumbled once more.

I was so hungry.

I knelt lower so that my mouth might approach the trough. The item must be edible at least, I surmised, else it would not be in the trough.

I reached down further so that my mouth was now inches from the trough and the coherent vegetable floating in the surrounding mush.

I noticed there were marks on it, as if it had already been chewed a little, but then dropped or discarded in the trough. I retched a little at the implications of this, but I was so hungry.

I dropped closer to the item.

I needed food, I knew, and Lady Draca, my Mistress, had earlier informed me that she would no longer feel it contingent upon her to feed and clothe me. I had to 'fend for myself'.

My lips reached out for the vegetable. I was almost touching it. It would be so good to eat something.

Suddenly there was a deafening and hostile squeal in my ear, and a snout pushed me forcibly away from the trough. I whimpered, and found myself pressed back against the bars.

I could be crushed in an instant.

To my relief, Heracles did not crush me, but went to the trough and took the piece of vegetable into his own mouth, chewing it ruminatively.

I could only look on enviously. It would seem that such choice morsels from the trough were not to be mine to sample, at least if Heracles had a say in the matter.

My tummy rumbled once more.

Dejectedly I put my head once more against the bars and tried to doze, listening to the slurping noises of Heracles as the beast consumed the vegetable matter which it chosen to deprive me of.

I must have fallen asleep once more.

I felt a poke.

It was Lady Draca, my Mistress, and Hupp, my Lord, Overseer, and Master.

"Come," said Lady Draca, my Mistress, "It is time for your punishment to begin."

Tupp opened the cage door and pulled me out and put a leash upon me.

I wondered what further they had in mind for me.

It seemed that indeed, I had far more to fear than might a 'naughty schoolgirl'.

12