A Painful Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

I asked him when we could make love again, and he said he didn't know. He thought it best that we give my poor, battered little pussy a rest, and when we tried it again he would be very careful. I hope that 'little rest' doesn't last too long, but I'm kind of scared of having his penis inside me again. I am definitely going to overcome that! I can't allow myself to be afraid of the thing I want most of all.

John went into the bathroom, and I heard bath water running. He came out and said soaking in a hot bubble bath might make me feel better. That sounded wonderful. He helped me out of bed, and moving around painfully reminded me that there had been some damage done up inside. I picked up my flowers and followed him into the bathroom, and I put them on the top of the toilet tank where I could see them from the bathtub. John helped me into the tub, gave me a lovely kiss, and told me to lie back and relax. He said he would be back in a few minutes. The hot water felt so good that I just lay back with the bubbles clear up to my chin, closed my eyes, and relaxed. I guess I went to sleep, because the next thing I knew, I was smelling .........

PIZZA. I had been so preoccupied with my flowers, making love, and then hurting myself that I had forgotten all about John's promise to bring pizza home for lunch, and the aroma woke me up immediately. He had heated the pizza and brought me a plateful and a big glass of Coke with lots of ice. My absolute, totally, all-time favorite meal. And eating in the bathtub! What fun. I may have hurt myself, but the afternoon isn't a total loss. My mouth didn't get hurt, so maybe I'll get a nice sperm dessert after I finish the pizza.

__________________________________

Comments always welcome.

Everyone over eighteen, of course.

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers
12