All Comments on 'A Parent's Love and a Son's Memory'

by Teddybearsubmissive

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

I loved it and I'm a 49 year old guy.....go figure?

I enjoyed the way the story drew me in and in the end I could quite relate to the feelings that they had.

Well done, TBS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice story

I like your story. You are just young and you have a nice mother and son incest thoughts. I don't know if you have a young son. But if you do and you are thinking of this will happen to you in the future, your son will be very lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So believable

a good believable story,you should write more on the subject of mom son relationships

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Delightful.

Very tender indeed,such a pleasant change from some of the lurid submissions in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really Lovely

This really is a lovely story,in a class of its own written with passion and understanding,I wish you would write more on this subject.It seems to me many more women are ready to admit to totally loving their sons.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 16 years ago
very moving!

This might be the most moving story I have read on this site. Certainly the best I have read in this category. Only a very special person could write something like this. Please keep contributing to Literotica.

clinton09clinton09over 13 years ago
Beautifully done.

We all are welcome to our opinions; to me, the hottest stories in this category are the most taboo: father/daughter and mother/son. The most taboo act(i.e. the hottest) is, of course, creating a child from that illicit union. So, that element, not always present in stories, to me, is essential. With that, and a believable romance of the lifelong love of the two, you have the perfect story...for this category. Those writers who inject pure sex without love, or even hostility due to unpleasant sex positions or dominant subordinate situations, remove their story from "beautiful" and place it in a new category: "tawdry". That's fine too, but to me, it lacks the beauty AND the sheer sex appeal of a perfect, albeit illicit, union between male and female in these circumstances...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BEATIFULY DONE

THE ONLY FAULT THAT I COULD FIND IN YOUR WRITING IS SOMETHING THAT ALL GREAT WRITERS HAVE IN COMMON... AND THAT IS YOU ALL WRITE TO SLOW..I LOVED THE ENTIRE STORY ,THANK YOU FOR SHARING... AND PLEASE WRITE MORE ..JOE

mart43ukmart43ukover 12 years ago
wonderfully tender story

a believeable, tender love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What?

Read like something out of the movie "summer of 42".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a beautiful story of hot motherfucking...

by a highly talented writer. Why do lady authors always write the best stories of a son introducing his stiff prick up between his mother's legs and unloading his young balls up where he was once a little baby? Shooting his creamy sperm up the very same cunt he came out of years before? That is just so cool! It's like the circle of life. A boy comes out of his mother's cunt from sperm his dad deposited there, now he goes back up it to deposit his own big load of sperm. Mom is the Earth Mother, welcoming her boy's fat young prick and all the rich semen he's got in his hot young balls up in her life-giving womb. A beautiful story, gifted author.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Very nice story

Great way to return home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I had an affair with my aunt, my mother's sister when I got back from Vietnam. She was divorce with two children. I remember the first we made love looking into her beautiful warm brown eyes I whispered into her mouth:

"The man in me Linda wishes he could fill your belly with his baby. God, I think our baby would be beautiful Linda."

She came hard and long as she climate and coated my big brown cock with her cream after hearing me tell her that I wanted to make a baby inside of her.

I'm certain that if I'm fucking my mother that I would express to her that I would love to give her a baby. My baby. Our baby. And as I filled her sopping wet pussy with my young potent baby batter, she would cum all over my fat cock.

Would you women out there agree that it is a big turn on when your lover whispers that he wants to fuck his baby in you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous