All Comments on 'A Party for Three'

by Honey123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
Great hot erotic passion filled story!

I thought this story was great! The charachters are beleivable,and the chemistry is exciting, the sex is raw and hot!

I loved it!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 20 years ago
Really hot

This was a really hot story. I liked the way you went smoothly from one person to the other but I noticed that sometimes you seemed to switch tenses. It didn't spoil the story and it was still hot but it was a bit distracting.

Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 20 years ago
yum yum!

Very nice story, which cries out for a sequel. Is Brian going to fuck Anna in the next episode?

sailorm72003sailorm72003over 19 years ago
Very Hot

I liked this story very much, a nice story line and interesting characters. I'd love to read more about them.

Sailor

The_DarknessThe_Darknessover 19 years ago
Hot hot hot!

Damnit. Now I want to take a vacation, too.....

sacksackover 19 years ago
Your best so far.....

This is the hottest of your stories I've read so far. Very well written, and keeps your attention. Super!

Bill DadaBill Dadaalmost 19 years ago
~

This is the first story of yours that I've read and now I want to read more of your stories. Also I'd love to vacation with John and Anna. Very hot write.

BD

wundergrrlywundergrrlyabout 16 years ago
hot hot hot

WOW!! such an exciting story!! I didn't even realize until I finished I had my hand in my jeans!!

I can't wait to read more of your stories hun!

thank you!

xo

valdovaldoover 13 years ago
Thank you for the lovely story Honey....

Such a sensual and arousing experience…You are awesome writer…Thanks,

Valdo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous