A Party to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really don't care at this point. Enough people were on me at the same time that they all have to know by now we took it almost every which way over the weekend."

"I guess you are right. By the way Jean, I did like the ass fucking. Do you want to practice together? When Leona was fucking me with the strap-on I really got into it."

"Yes cous I was hoping we could. Becky was my teacher. She told me Leona was with you. I figured what was happening to me was also happening to you. God these guys never seem to get soft once up."

Then out of nowhere, "Are you ladies going to soak all day, its 2 PM." Our eyes shot open at hearing the time. We rushed to the shower to finish, dried and dressed. We decided the heck with the hair for the time being and just wrapped a towel around our heads.

When we were coming down the steps, walking gingerly, someone yelled, "Here come the sleeping beauties."

Charles and Jack walked over to us with smiles and extended their hands to walk us to the food. Jack said, "Pig out ladies; you spent a lot of energy the last day or so, regain it."

We picked through the food and went to a bar to stand to eat. All the guest had smiles on their faces. They new why we wanted to stand and eat.

Leona came up and asked, "Well did you enjoy last night?"

"God yes we answered."

"Leona, why are we so sore today. Will it always be this way?"

"Girls that is why you need to practice. If you practice, it will be no different from the feelings of taking a dump. Last night in that lubrication we used on the dildos was a chemical that anesthetized your rings so you did not feel the pain. It was a way of letting you girls learn that it can be fun and awesome. Soak a few times today and you will be back to normal in the morning; believe me. Before going home today go up and soak in warm water and there is a bottle of bubble bath there. Use lots of it and you will feel much, much better."

She offered each of us a hug and then asked, "I hope you babe's are not mad at us for taking advantage of you. I know Chuck and Jack will be inviting you to more of these, so practice a lot. And next time Amy, I want you and I to play together and you treat me with the strap-on, hon."

As the day progressed people started to leave. They would come up to us and give us hugs, thanks and saying they are already anticipating for the next party.

When it was down to Jean and I we decided to do the bubble bath. It really felt so good. Jean joined me.

In the tub, we revisited the past few hours. Jean said, "You know, we have not eaten each other yet. Let's do it and then we can say the weekend was a complete success."

"You are right as always. Let's do it. I'm horny anyway thinking and talking about the weekend. Last one to the bed takes top then we can switch for a second cum."

We rushed to the bed and I was last. I plopped down on Jean and we went to French kissing immediately. When we were panting from the kissing, I spun around. We got each other off, then did the flip, and in a few minutes gushed our second cum.

We heard hand claps. It was Jack and Charles. We heard, "I bet your pussies need real cocks now after that."

Jean and I looked at each other and nodded our agreement. The guys came over, stripped and by time they were on the bed they were hard. Charles approached me and Jack approached Jean.

They shoved our legs up to our breast, locked the ankles together with one hand, took aim and buried their tools.

Well we just wrapped our legs around their waist when they freed our ankles and we had a long and slow pussy fuck. I had two orgasms before Charles fired. Jean had three before Jack unloaded. Being that I had experienced Harry a few hours earlier, I really appreciated Charles this time around.

We rested then headed for the shower. We all showered together with some groping and messing.

We dressed for the ride home. In the limo, I rested my head on Charles chest and Jean rested her head on Jack's chest. Charles rested a hand on my left boob. No words were spoken the whole ride home.

When we got to my place, a 15-minute drive, they got out of the limo, hugged, kissed us and said, "There is another party in a month. If interested get yourself ready. We will stay in touch."

After they had given us a final hug, kiss, and were back in the limo, Harry whispered into my ear saying, "My girl friend loves it when I do her ass. She can't get enough. Chao!"

With that, I got a peck on the cheek, a pat on my butt and the weekend ended. I will never forget this one.