A Passion for the Game Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers

Tanya handed her the top and shorts with a frown, "Do you really have to put them on?"

"Sorry, dear, but I'm afraid they won't let me just walk around town without them."

"I can go out and see what I can do. I don't think your fans would mind."

Carrie finished removing the last of the tanning oil and reached for her shorts. At last, she thought as she pulled them up her long legs. They were a tiny pair of shorts and didn't really cover any of her long legs but to her they felt like a comfy pair of jeans. Next she pulled the tank top over her head being extra careful as it passed her tender breasts.

She winced as her top momentarily hung up on her still erect nipples,'I really do have to stop these crazy dives. I don't think my breasts can take this.'

She was still a sexy sight with her nipples poking hard at her thin top but it felt like an overcoat compared to her earlier attire. She sipped the last of the wine and for the first time in a while flashed an unforced smile from the relief that her drama was finally over.

To be continued eventually

Actually I'm pretty much out of ideas so if you have some ideas for the next match or future chapters send me some feedback with your ideas.

Carrie

Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers