A Passion for the Game Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers

"Fuck." she yelled as she realized her situation, "You know, I'm going to kill you."

Her nipples were once again erect and her pussy was becoming damp as she took off again running but by then the girls had reached the car. Tanya jump in behind the wheel and started the engine as Lisa jumped in the passenger side leaving Carrie racing after them, breasts bouncing every which way, but just as she got close Tanya took off leaving Carrie stranded.

"Oh my god, oh my GOD!" was all Carrie could say as she started to hyperventilate. Her heart felt like it was going to explode and her nipples ached as she felt her pussy swelling and getting wet. 'They're leaving me here naked... How could they do that?' she said to herself as she thought she was going to have an orgasm right there on the street.

Just as she heard some voices behind her she saw the car stop about a block up the street.

"Get in you sexy streaker before you get in trouble." Tanya yelled as Carrie took off running with renewed purpose.

"Oh my god, what the hell are you guys doing?" Carrie yelled as she jumped in the back of the car.

"You seemed like you were getting tired so we thought we'd help you wake up." Lisa answered.

"Wake up... What are you kidding me? You almost gave me a heart attack."

Still naked Carrie tried to calm herself down as her heart was beating like a drum, "Were you really going to leave me back there in the middle of the street naked?"

"No silly, we just wanted to liven things up a bit."

"Oh my god you guys are killing me." Carrie said as she crouched naked in the back seat of the car.

"You should just stay naked girl because we just can't keep any cloths on that hot bod of yours." Tanya added with a laugh.

"You looked awesome running down the street." Lisa said with a tint of lust in her voice as she scanned Carrie's bare body.

"Ok, funny... funny, but what am I supposed to wear now?"

"I think you look fine the way you are."

"Seriously, where are those towels?"

"Sorry but they're all locked in the back."

"Shit. You seriously want me to ride all the way back like this?"

"I don't know. I think skin is very becoming of you, especially with the awesome tan. You have to try it more often."

"You're bitches, both of you."

"Hey now, you should be nicer to us." Tanya yelled back as she turned the overhead light on illuminating the entire insides of the car. Carrie immediately hunched lower trying to hide from people that might be looking in.

"Oh my god, please shut that off."

"Ok that's a start but I think you can beg better than that." Tanya added.

"Oh come on, just shut the damn light off. Isn't riding back here naked bad enough?"

"Not until you promise to let Lisa and I show you a good time when we get home."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You'll just have to wait. It will be our surprise but I guarantee you'll like it."

"What, are you crazy?"

Just then Carrie spotted her discarded bikini sticking out from under Tanya's bag. Stretching over, she reached down and pulled it out. It was nothing but a pile of string but it was more than she had on at the moment.

"Ha, look what I found." Carrie smirked as she waved the skimpy bikini at the girls in the front seats. You could see the look of disappointment on the two girls' faces as Carrie untangled the two pieces of string and wiggled into the tiny bottom. Now if you remember Carrie's bikini bottom wasn't much more than a g-string with absolutely no coverage in the back but to Carrie it felt like much of a difference as she was no longer naked. Untangling the top proved just as difficult and Carrie had to duck down hiding as their well lit car passed another SUV. Tanya tried to prolong the situation but they soon dropped back allowing Carrie to sit up a little straighter and untangle her top. She looped it over her head and quickly pulled the cups over her breasts stretching it out as best she could before reaching back and tying the strings.

Carrie was now covered - at least the critical parts if nothing else. She had grown up practically living in skimpy bikinis so this was not that bad in her mind especially compared to being naked. She started to calm down now and recovered a little as the effects of the alcohol seemed to be creeping back. Carrie had had a long week and had been having difficulties sleeping after days of practicing in the nude so sleep was what her body craved as they continued the ride home.

Lisa and Tanya continued to chat quietly as they rode with Carrie nodding off once again with her arms tightly wrapped around her nearly naked body. She could make out some of the conversation but was too tired to participate. Had she paid attention she would have heard Tanya and Lisa planning the next part of their plot.

"Well that didn't work out quite as we planned." Lisa whispered to Tanya, "She's not going to be any fun. I think we let her drink too much. I think she's passed out."

"Don't worry Lisa. All we need to do is get her wound up again and she'll come back to life."

"I don't know."

"Just leave it to me. We just need to get her turned on enough and it will bring out her wild side again."

Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers
12