A Passion for the Game Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like minutes before Carrie's spasming slowed and she collapsed back onto the bed. Her chest and beautiful breasts continued to heave up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh my god, that was incredible." Tanya said, "I thought you were going to break the bed. You are unbelievable when you get turned on."

"Oh god. I can't believe what you did to me." Carrie whispered in a small voice that had been strained by the half hour of intense passion.

"That was beautiful Carrie. You really needed some relief." Lisa added.

"Oh my god. I almost passed out."

"Just relax Carrie." Tanya cooed as she gently circled Carrie's still rock hard nipples.

Lisa slide off Carrie's legs and laid down alongside Carrie opposite Tanya and planted her own open mouthed kiss on Carrie as Tanya continued to gently play with Carrie's nipples.

Carrie and Lisa gently kissed as Carrie enjoyed her post orgasmic bliss. It wasn't long however before Carrie slowly closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep with Lisa still nibbling away at her neck and Tanya still playing with her nipples.

Each girl went to the bathroom to get cleaned up with Tanya retrieving her t-shirt before settling back into bed. They talked quietly as they lay on either side of Carrie who was still naked with her arms over her head tied to the head board.

"These guys never seem to go down, do they." Tanya whispered still playing with Carrie's nipples.

"You know I had a little orgasm just from watching her climax." Lisa whispered.

"Me too. When she screamed into my mouth I just couldn't hold back. Isn't she wild? She came so hard I thought she was going to break the bed." Tanya whispered.

"Enjoying our little toys there." Tanya teased as she slid her hand lower as if reading brail with her fingers as it caressed Carrie's flat tummy. She then slide her hand back and forth from one jutting hip bone to the other as a snowboarder would do when skiing a half pipe. This half pipe however had the sexiest mogul in its lower section which led to another strange sort of obstacle. Moving lower Tanya gently circled each bare lip as if inspecting for damage from Lisa on slot.

Lisa continued to play with Carrie's hard nipples as Tanya played below. It was like the girls were playing some sort of weird game with their friend's sex organs as she slept.

"Shame she's sleeping through it. She's missing all the fun." Tanya added as she too started to drift off to sleep.

"Yea, I wonder if she's having a sexy dream." Lisa said as she gave Carrie's right nipple one last wet kiss before drifting off to sleep herself.

The end (for now)

12