A Passion for the Game Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
618 Followers

"I came to see you play. You were great as always. I think you two can win this if you keep playing like that."

OMG, Carrie though lowering her head. If she keeps playing like this the only thing she's going to win is the centerfold shot on Playboy she thought.

Carrie was a mess, covered with sand and a sweaty but he didn't seem to mind. Oh of course he didn't mind, there she was buck naked shining in the sun. Her embarrassment returning as a blush started to cover her tan flesh.

"Hey I have to go get cleaned up." Carrie returned looking up.

"Can I buy you a cup of coffee sometime?" he yelled as Carrie shuffled off into the locker room.

"Yeah, that would be nice." She tried to say as she shuffled into the locker room.

"That's the same kid from the beach last week isn't it." Tanya asked "He's kind of cute."

"Yeah"

Carrie started to relax a little and calm her overloaded body as she entered the locker room.

"He just asked if I wanted to join him for a cup of coffee" Carrie told Tanya.

"Damn, girl, you need to take him up on that."

"What I need is a cold shower right now."

"You can say that again. You have to be careful with your climatic finishes she laughed. A minute earlier and we would have been shot."

"It's not like I have much control over it. It just happens. I just get so wound up that I lose control." Carrie tried to explain.

"Well whatever it is, you can't be stopped when you wound up like that. You just need to save the climax for the celebration when we win. That's all. "

Carrie headed off to the shower. It felt wonderful to get all the sand and sweat off her body and despite saying so she actually kept the water and a comfortable cool temperature. Not cold like she said. She rinse her hair and slowly returned to normal.

Carrie finished up and turned off the water then realizing she didn't even have a towel to die herself. She tried to ring out her hair and drip dry in the shower for a second before heading back to Tanya who now had on her warm up jacket.

Refreshed from her shower, Carrie felt alive with a whole new sense of energy as she walked up to Tanya still dripping wet and very naked. Somehow her lack of clothing didn't seem to bother her as much as she reflected on their win. The site certainly didn't bother Tanya who took in the every inch of her naked friend.

"Here, let me dry you off." Tanya offered.

"I can do that."

No, I insist." Tanya answered quickly.

Carrie still on her high from the match felt a tingle in her sex at the at the sound of Tanya's lustful voice.

"So do you think I should have a cup of coffee with him?" Carrie asked Tanya as Tanya picked up a towel.

"Yea, ah, .... of course." Tanya stumbled as she started drying Carries arm.

Carrie got a little thrill out of the potential of seeing this guy as Tanya carefully dry Carrie's body. Tanya finished Carried arms and now moved to neck her upper chest leaving the towel gently caress Carrie's hard nipples which were still pretty numb from the stuff Diggy put on them.

The conversation dropped off as Tanya carefully dried Carried breasts and tummy and moved down to her tight little butt. She then knelt down to do Carried legs starting from her feet and moving up one then the other to close in on where they met. Carrie left out a slight moan as Tanya skillfully dried her pussy.

Just as Carrie was starting to fall under Tanya's seductive spell, Diggy waked in surprising them. Tanya immediately jumped up as Carrie tried to calm here new arousal. Carrie once again found herself, as she often did these days, horny as hell as she tried to concentrate on what Diggy was trying to tell them. Apparently the league commissioner wanted to talk to them in her office immediately about the tournament dinner this evening. Carrie barely had time to protest as Diggy grabbed her arm to hurry them along.

"I can't go like this she protested." Carrie protested. Where's my warm ups?"

"It will only take a minute. Beside they've seen it all already. It's not a big deal." Tanya added.

"Not a Big deal? You're not the one that's naked." Carrie argued as she grabbed at the towel Tanya held. They tugged back and forth and it was starting to get really interesting with one fully clothed girl wrestling another completely naked one over a single piece of cloth but Carrie, having so much more at stake, got the better of it and eventually pulled the towel free from Tonya.

Just as the struggle over the towel ended Diggy grabbed Carrie and started dragging her off to her meeting with the league commissioner. Carrie hurried to wrap the seriously inadequate towel around her tall body and had barely gotten it wrapped around her as the threesome emerged from the locker room.

In her haste to cover up Carrie had overlapped the towel as she tucked in over her right breasts leaving an extra large gap of her right side uncovered most of her hip and threatening to expose her pussy. As it was the towel barely reached from breasts to pussy and as she walked you could see her pussy if you were at the right angle. And don't even think of bending over.

When they reached the commissioner's office they were surprised to see Jeff from their sponsor Sun Touch.

"Why hello girls. Congratulations on your win." Jeff from Sun Touch greeted them. I love it when you advance because it means more exposure for our product.

'More like more exposure for me.' Carrie thought to herself as she re adjusted the towel. There she was in talking to the commissioner and all she was wearing was a too small towel which was threading to fall at any moment.

"I love that you won but what's with the towel? You're hiding our product."

"What do you mean?"

"We're sponsoring you so advertize our product." We expect it to be seen. How can anyone see our product when you're wearing that towel?"

"How do you expect anyone to see you product when it's invisible. Remember it gets absorbed into the skin and disappears."

"But the effect on your skin is what we want people to see."

"But this is all I have on. You can't expect me to just walk around naked."

"According to your contract with us we expect you to wear your uniform at all League Sponsored events and this is certainly a league sponsored event isn't it."

"Yeah, but I don't have a uniform." Carrie pleaded.

"Sure you do. It's your skin, and your skin is where our product is best advertized. That's why we sponsored you in the first place."

"You got to be kidding." Carrie argued getting annoyed at the direction of the conversation.

"Come on, off with the towel. We want to see your uniform."

"You're a jerk. I'm not going to do it."

"You have to. You signed the contract."

Carrie was really getting annoyed now and her blood was boiling when she in one quick motion, pulled the towel free and flung it at Jeff.

"Satisfied?" Carrie yelled taking a boldly defiant stance with both hands firmly planted on her bare hips.

"Is this what you want to see you perv?"

Her anger outweighed her modest and embarrassment at this point as she stood bare assed naked as Jeff looked her over from head to toe and he wasn't the only one taking in the naked beauty. Their League commissioner was also stared at the bold and very naked volleyball player that stood in front of them.

"So, is your stupid product adequately displayed?" Carrie challenged.

"Ah, ... It certainly is. Very nice" he said quietly.

What a joke. Carrie thought. She had just showered and was sure that none of their stupid lotion was on her but still they stared. Diggy and Tanya didn't say a word as they were a little stunned by Carrie's sudden bold behavior.

"OK, is this what you called us up here for or was there something important you wanted us for?" Carrie all be yelled clearly discussed with Jeff.

"Oh, .... Um, actually, um. ... there was something else." I wanted to talk to you girls about the sponsor's party tonight. Jeff here was verifying some of the arrangements and making sure that you would be going to, ah, ... wear you uniform that is." She said with her voice dropping off at the end.

"My Uniform?" Carrie asked. "According to you guys this is my uniform."

"Well, yes, ah, .... It is a league event and Jeff was just verifying that and, well he just wanted to make sure the catering folks didn't have a problem with your uniform."

"What are you trying to say?" Carrie asked looking puzzled and angry at the same time.

"Let me explain it. Jeff stepped in. These sponsor's dinners are how you girls earn your check. You just have to show up display our product and we get a lot of advertizing. That's how this whole sponsor ship thing works. And since you contract says you must wear your uniform to display our product we expect you to be in uniform."

"Oh no, no. You got to be kidding." Carrie argued with a tint of nervousness returning to her voice now.

"You can't expect me to prance around the dinner in the nude. That's ridiculous. I won't go."

Actually you contract calls for you to not only go to the dinner but wear you uniform at all times during league sponsored events and this is a league sponsored events." Jeff explained.

"No way. Forget your sponsorship then."

"I guess we could terminate the contract but that would mean you'd have to return all the money and pay us the termination amount".

At that Tanya and Diggy walked up to Carrie.

"We can't do that, Carrie." Tanya whispered. We already spent some of the money and we need their sponsorship if we're going to continue to play."

"But Tanya, It's not you playing naked and now attending sponsors dinner bare assed." I just can't do it.

"Come on Carrie, I'll help you through it."

"So will I." Diggy echoed.

Carrie was petrified and shaking at the prospects.

"I'm sure they won't just let me walk in there naked. Isn't it against the law."

"Actually as part of the terms of the event we got a waiver. The police are even going to provide security so it will be perfectly safe." Jeff explained.

"Oh My God, This is just unbelievable."

Both Tanya and Diggy tried to comfort Carrie as she was in the verge of tiers

"It's ok, we're here. We'll make sure you get through this."

"I can't believe this. This has gotten totally out of control." Carrie sobbed.

"Is that all you wanted us for? Diggy asked.

"Um, Yes, So I assume your coming." Jeff asked.

"We'll be there." Diggy answered.

"You're a Pig." Carrie yelled as Tanya turned her towards the door.

....

With that Tanya and Diggy comforted Carrie as they left, Carrie leaving her towel behind.

They walked down the back steps back to the locker room where Carrie sat on one of the benches.

"Look Carrie, You can either sulk and be miserable or you can show them that you're more than just a billboard for their lotion." Tanya told Carrie gently rubbing Carries bare shoulder and back.

"Now just how am I supposed to do that?"

"Look, You're a smart talented volleyball player with a great future in the game. You just need to stand tall and show them you're bigger than all this."

"That's easy for you to say."

"Look, I know it's tough but you're tougher." And with that Tanya handed Carrie another of here specially formulated sports drink bottles.

Carrie sipped the water as she sat there and it had its normal effect of calming Carries nerves. It also had its side effect of making her horny at the same time. Still Carrie sat until it became time for their second match.

"Look, just put this dinner out of your mind. Just think how proud you'll be to be going to the semi finals after we win. We've never made it to the semi's before." Tanya continued.

Carrie started think that winning might be the cure. Everybody could think what they wanted but winning was what counted and as long as they won, the hell with all of them, and if Jeff wanted us to show his product a show she'd give them.

Carrie did a few stretches in the locker room loosening up before heading out for their second match. Carrie had always worn her warm ups out to the court which gave her some coverage through the intros but this time she was doing it in the nude from the start. She wasn't even bringing a towel with her. This was just Carrie against the world, and if they wanted to look, well she hoped they like what they saw.

"Want me to help you with your sun lotion Carrie." Tanya asked.

"Weren't you listening. Jeff wants his product to be advertised."

"What do you mean?" Tanya asked.

"I thought you might want to show all the folks out there how easy it goes on." Carrie said, placing her bottle of Sun Touch Sun block in Tanya's open hand.

"Let me just go to the bathroom and then you can give them a demo." Carrie said heading off the bathroom, giving Tanya a little smile over her shoulder as she turned.

Now it was Tanya's turn to be a bit nervous and excited. Sure she had enjoyed lotioning up Carrie in the locker room and during practice but was she suggesting having her lotion her up out there on the court. Was she serious?

"Are you ready to beat these girls?" Carrie said with purpose.

"Um, yea sure. Let's show them." Tanya answered.

"That's the attitude girls." Diggy added.

Diggy lead the girls out of the locker room with Tanya in her warm-ups followed but Carrie in her nervous smile and sun glasses not even a towel this time.

Carrie put on a good show but her heart was racing and she held her breath as she emerged from the locker room.

"Go Carrie." Yelled a bunch of enthusiastic fans, seeming enjoying Carries new simplified look. As she approached the court a couple of other fans gave her an enthusiastic slap on her bare butt as she passed wishing her good luck.

On the court Carrie put on her bravest face as Diggy handed her a full bottle of her specially formulated water. Carrie sipped it slowly as she looked around. Every eye in the pace was on her and Tanya's side of the court and no one was paying attention to the other team who had been out early doing their warm-ups.

"OK, Tanya, I need some of that good sun block, You don't want me to fry out here do you."

With that Tanya took the top off the bottle of sun block and handed it to Carrie. Carrie took the bottle and poured a generous amount in her hand and then handed it back to Tanya.

"Well, You going to help me or what?" Carrie asked as she began doing her arms.

"Come on, I thought you got off on this. Here's your chance." Carrie said, trying to be brave despite her nervousness at what she was asking Tanya to do.

"You sure you want me to help you here?" She asked.

"Hey, Jeff wants his product advertised I figured what better way than a little demo."

With that Tanya poured some in her hand and started to work on Carried back. The crowd quieted down as their attention focused on Carrie as Tanya worked the lotion into Carries back. Tanya took more than the necessary amount of time not sure if she should continue.

"Are you sure you don't' want to finish this." Tanya asked.

"No , I thought you enjoyed this." Carrie answered raising her arms slightly as if to give Tanya better access.

"Don't miss any spots." Carrie said added in a slightly nervous voice.

The crowd grew very quit now as every eye concentrated on Tanya applying lotion to Carrie. Tanya bend down and did Carries butt and then both legs before standing up again and doing her sides. The only thing remaining was her front so Carrie turned to face Tanya and closed her eye. Even the other team stopped their warm-ups as Tanya poured a good amount of lotion on Carries chest running a stream down between her breasts and over her flat tummy. With that she put the bottle down and proceeded to work the lotion into both of Carrie's firm breasts as the crowed looked on. She left a fair amount coating Carried long nipples as she moved down Carried tummy, circling Carries belly button in a large circular motion before moving even lower.

By then Tanya had forgotten they where sanding along side a volleyball court and was lost in her lust for Carried perfect body. Tanya was able to work the lotion in easily as was Sun Touch's pitch but Tanya made extra sure no streaks remained. Carrie for her part remained perfectly still eye closed.

Tanya knelt once again facing Carrie and worked the last of the lotion into Carrie's bare pussy as a slight gasp could be heard from the crowd. After that whispering could be heard as Tanya stood once again and worked in the last of the lotion that had collected on Carried rock ward nipples. This time it was Carrie's turn to gasp as Tanya fingers caressed her sensitive nipples until the last of the lotion was gone just as the announce came on the speaker.

Seeming a little distracted by the site he had just seen he announce the two teams.

Tanya like everyone in the stadium was more than little aroused by the girls little lotion demonstration but Carrie was already ready to burst.

"If that doesn't get Sun Touch noticed nothing will Diggy told the girls.

OK, Girls, Now remember you have a game to win out there. Save the real celebrating till after. She hinted to Carrie.

Both teams seemed a little distracted by the pre game demonstration as the initial play was a little sloppy on both sides. Only Carrie seemed to be on her game as she dominated hustling around blocking shots and diving for balls. She had another one of soon to be trademark breast first dives to save ball to win the first game. She came up rubbing her breasts once again but they had one the first game. 21 -- 14.

Both girls cleaned up between games with Carrie inspecting for damage. Her breasts where a little red with a little abrasion on the right one but except for her sore nipples she seemed to be OK.

The next game was a back and forth battle when Diggy called the girls over for a little talk as the other team got a little lead. Diggy handed Carrie another water bottle which she gulped down before asking for another as she carful rubber the cold bottle over her sore nipples.

"How are the girls there?" Diggy asked noticing that both of Carrie nipples were now bright red from several impacts with the course sand.

"They're sting sore, but I'll live."

"I can put on some more of that Aspercream. It should help lessen the pain.

"OK. " that really helped earlier." Carrie added.

Diggy rummaged through her bag before coming out with a small tube.

Carrie reached for it again but Digggy pulled it back.

"You had better let me put this on." Diddy explained.

The pain was a little too much for Carrie for her to argue so they move back out of plain site.

"OK, This may sting at first but give it five minutes and the pain should lessen.

With that Carrie looked around to see if many people could see them before arching her back and thrusting her sore breasts towards Diggy. Now sore nipples was not your typical sports injure but the treatment was just as important. Diggy put a small dab on each nipple before taking the sore nub between her finger and spreading the cream around. Carrie jumped at first and bit her toung as Diggy worked it in to her tender flesh. Diggy inspected her work before moving on and repeating the process with the other sore nipple.

"OK, Carrie give it a couple of minutes and they should feel better. But try not to touch them because you don't want to get any on your hands."

Thanks. They're starting to feel better already Carrie replied finishing the rest of her water before returning to play.

It wasn't long before she started to dominate again diving with reckless abandon with at least two more of her now famous dives. As the other team started to tire Carrie started to come on strong. She was getting more and more aroused as they first tied and then went ahead. They were up by one when all at once Tanya crashed into Carrie in the air and they came down in a heap, Tanya's face landing tight on Carries still sore breasts.

Carrie1
Carrie1
618 Followers