A Passion for the Game Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
619 Followers

They called time once more as both girls were slow to get to their feet. Once again they cleaned up and went back to work. Carrie was on fire now finishing off the other team with a monstrous spike to end the game.

Carrie grabbed Tanya and lifted her up high with her sex induced strength. Tanya was expecting Carrie to climax right then and there but before she could Millie Wood and her camera crew came over sticking a microphone in Carries face.

Carrie was literally gasping for air as she put Tanya down being right on the edge of a mind blowing orgasm as Millie started asking her questions. OMG, not now Carrie thought. Her body was literally on its own desperate from relief.

Carrie tried to listen but her body and mind had different objectives. She could here Millie talking and see the camera aimed right at her but her naked body. She had succeeded at holding her body at bay for almost an hour now and it was desperate for release. The camera aimed straight at her just made it worse. The bright light on top not only made it hard for Carrie see, but it shined brightly off of Carrie's sweat soaked body making it even more of an erotic site. Ever curve and muscle was highlighted by the light. Carrie just hoped that they had her boobs and pussy blocked because between her rock hard nipples and swollen pussy, anyone watching could see that she was highly aroused. She had to fight the urge to reach down and finish herself off with so many people watching.

Tanya answered for Carrie as she desperately tried to regain her composure. She was still breathing fast and her heart was beating like it was ready to leap out of her chess when Millie came back to her.

"Those dives of yours are amazing, but being a woman myself, I have to ask how you keep doing it. Doesn't it hurt when those boobs of yours land in the sand?" Millie asked

Carrie nodded in the affirmative trying to answer. "Oh My God, ... yes." Carrie gasped inadvertently rubbing her right breast before recovering.

Carrie and Tanya were a sweaty mess as Carrie struggled to get a coherent response out. As excited as she was Carrie fidgeted and couldn't stand still. At one point Millie seemed to lose her own train of thought as she saw a bead of sweat stood poised to drop from Carries protruding right nipple. A site that would probably wouldn't be seen by those forced to watch on regular TV.

"Um, Carrie, um, .... You've seem to have , um .... really stepped up your game since you've adopted this um, .... new uniform look. Do you think that has um, .... Influenced your performance." Millie asked awkwardly.

"Oh God. Gasp, Well, It's a little crazy playing like this, gasp." Carrie struggled to get out as she inadvertently lowered her arms to her side palms out as if indicated, look at me I'm naked. Unfortunately, that little gesture only brought more attention to her bare body.

"It's really hard at the beginning of the game, gasp., but Once it get going I seem to forget that I'm, um, ... naked, Gasp, Well at least until I dive for a ball or get hit by a spike." Carrie continued seeming to find her voice.

"That really hurts." She added.

"I guess those little bikinis provide more protection that we give them credit for." Millie said.

Millie was starting to ask another question as some overly enthusiastic fans came up behind Carrie and reenacted a Gatorade plunge by dumping the remains of the Ice water from the tub used to keep their drinks cool over her. The ice cubes and water got pured all over Carries bare flesh causing her to jump and let out a loud scream.

The freezing cold water was a shock to Carrie's overheated body but like taking a cold shower helped calm her overloaded body. It also served to rinse most of the remaining sand and sweat from Carrie leaving her looking much better.

After Carrie unexpected ice shower Tanya jumped in.

"Well, It certainly has boosted her popularity since she started going au natural." Tanya answered.

"It has been an experience that's for sure" Carrie added as he body shuddered from the unexpected shower.

"It seems to have done wonders for you tan too." Mille added.

"How do you keep your skin so soft and moist with all the time you spend in the sun, and what about those sensitive area? I mean you have everything out there." Millie asked.

"Well I have to thank Sun Touch for that." Carrie added. Giving them a plug.

Eventually the interview ended and Carrie's little ice bath she seemed to calm her down enough regain control and forget that she was standing in the middle of all those people bare assed naked. Actually a little confidence started to show as she smiled as she joked about not having to wash her uniform any more.

Eventually the questioning ended the girls tried to make their way through the crowd of fans back to the locker room. Unfortunately as soon as the interview ended the crowd converged around even more making it difficult for them to move.

Now lots of people asked for their autograph and Carrie felt numerous people's hands on her side and butt and other places as she held the papers to write. It was hard to fend off the overly enthusiastic hands and she signed the autographs at the same time.

Some of Carrie's over enthusiastic fans seemed to want to feel for themselves how well that Sun Touch lotion kept Carrie's skin so soft and inviting. Most of their actions were limited to stroking Carrie's side and back but a couple would rub her ass with the really aggressive ones giving a good squeeze as Carrie was preoccupied. As Carrie turned sideways towards the locker room a couple of girls surrounded Carrie. One handed Carrie a poster for her to sign and while Carrie was signing it she reached in and stoked Carrie's tight tummy. While she was doing that her friend grabbed her right breast. Asking if they were real.

Carrie looked shocked and abruptly said. "yeah."

They continued to try to get to the locker room away from the crowded court and Carrie once again saw. Jerry, the guys who asked her for coffee.

"Carrie, You guys did great. You were amazing as always." Jerry yelled from a distance.

"Thanks. Hey does that offer still stand?"

A big smile came across Jerry's face. As he yelled. "Yeah, Sure."

Tanya heard the exchange and jumped in. "Hey, Why don't you join us for the sponsors party. You could be Carries date."

"Wow, That would be awesome." He answered before Carrie could get a word in.

The girls finally made it to the safety of the locker room when Carrie yelled at Tanya.

"What are you doing inviting Jerry to come with us to the diner. Remember I have to wear my uniform."

"But he's cute and I didn't want you to miss this opportunity to see him.

"But, I'll be naked for this thing."

"What are you worried about. I think he know what you look like naked by now." Tanya Answered.

"That's not it. I just wanted a quite get together outside of the volleyball and where I actually had some cloths on for a change." Carrie added.

Carrie and Tanya chatted as they got cleaned up and it seemed like Carrie had forgotten her naked state as she walked around. Then just as she pulled her street cloths out of the locker, she joked. " I wonder if they'll make me walk to the car naked or if I can actually get dressed now."

"You have such a hot bod, what do you need clothes for? You should just stay as you are." Tanya laughed.

Covering up for the first time since mid morning, Carried pulled her tight fitting shorts up her long legs remaining naked from the waist up while she gathered her things.

"Now there's a look that very becoming of you." Tanya said

"You like it?" Carrie teased as she giggled her tight breasts in Tanya's direction.

"It is pretty hot out and plenty of people are walking around without shirts"

"Yea, but they're all guys." I don't think they have these." Carrie laughed giving her boobs a bit of a lift even closer to Lisa who was looking on intently.

Tanya just looked on lustfully.

"Um, ... but .... Every one has ... un ... breasts." Tanya stuttered, obviously distracted by Carrie's tempting treats.

"But I wouldn't want to distract you." Carrie teased.

"I, .... um .... Won't be ... um ...be distracted." Lisa said as she reached out and gently caressed Carries left breast.

"Won't be distracted, huh." Carrie snickered but not pulling away.

Tanya continued with a couple more gently circles then started needing Carries beautiful globes before Carrie stopped her.

"OK, we have to stop this before it gets out of control. Carrie said gently.

"Why?" was all Tanya could say as Carrie pulled away.

"Look we have to get back to the hotel and changed, well, you have to get changed. I guess I know what I'm wearing."

"I hear the natural look is in." Tanya laughed.

"Maybe but not this kind of natural."

And with that Carrie slipped her light tank top over her bra less breasts, covering them for the first time since earlier this morning.

"You don't bother with underwear anymore do you?" Tanya joked.

"I figure why bother." Carrie answered.

To be continued

Carrie1
Carrie1
619 Followers