A Passion Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,107 Followers

"I love you," she said with a sultry voice. "Enjoy," she whispered in my ear and then added, "go."

The sheet was gone and as I walked to Ana's room I could feel my heart staccato beating in my chest. I tapped on the door.

"Come in." Ana said in her Birmingham accent. As I opened the door my senses abruptly overwhelmed me.

A golden sex goddess was sitting like Buddha in front of me!

The room was aglow in soft candle light. A single spot light from above bathed Ana making her shimmer and sparkle as she sat in a lotus position on a golden bed sheet. There was soft sitar music coming from somewhere. I could smell sandalwood incense.

Gold jewelry was layered on Ana's chest, arms and ankles. Between the jewelry her brown skin was completely painted with sparkling gold paint in delicate thin lines. The lines twisted and curled everywhere on her body from her toes to her neck. Thick gold eye make-up contrasted her brown eyes as she steadily gazed at me. Her lips were smooth, thick, gold. Long earrings hung down, each shimmering gold. Two thick strands of her long black hair framed her body. Each strand was laced with gold thread. Peeking through the layers of necklaces her areola and nipples were smooth, thick, painted gold matching her lips. The swell of her breast was visible, etched with thin swirling gold lines.

Each painted hand rested on a knee, each finger was adorned with at least one large ring, most with a colored stone, creating a symphony of color framing her nether region. Her fingers tapered to long gold nails. Each foot was tucked under a knee, her ankles adorned with gold bracelets. Her toe nails were painted gold.

Centering this entire vision before me, Ana's deep rose pink inner pussy was splayed wide open, the light from above catching perfectly. The contrast of her brown skin, her gold etched inner thighs and her trimmed, gold pubic hair and that... rose pink core. enticed and mesmerized. A forbidden fruit. Nirvana. The center of the universe.

I was speechless. I was frozen in my tracks. Ana's Indian facial hair sideburns thing somehow fit into the entire vision, completing the dreamscape before me. I was totally floored. What an apparition met my eyes.

"Please close the door and disrobe Mr. Reimer," she said.

I did without saying a word, my hearting beating a mile to the minute. My hard-on sprung out as soon as my pants and underwear slipped off. I just stood there gazing. I couldn't move.

Her right hand slipped off of her knee in a slow motion. Pointing to the floor next to the bed, with careful movement she said, "I would be honored, if you had a taste of this," her finger now pointing to her gaping pussy, "before you collect your prize."

Gulp.

"Come and enjoy...," she said softly as she shifted herself out of the lotus position, leaned back on the gold bed sheet and spread her legs wide, the lightly really catching the gem. She shifted slightly to lean back onto one elbow. Her eyes remained fixed on mine. Her right hand reached out to me, palm up, fingers closing, except for gold finger nail tipped middle finger. That finger slowly flexed back three times...come hither.

Gulp.

As I crawled forward onto the bed in obedience I was suddenly aware of my apprehension to touch this goddess. Would my touch spoil the beauty? Could I mar the art, the genius, the gift from God that was Anahita? Would her vision simply dissolve in front of me? Slowly I lowered my head to her pussy. I could smell roses. I could smell a spicy muskiness. I could smell woman. She was exquisite.

Slowly, I slipped my tongue out and licked inside her puss. I felt her body tremble. She tasted like heaven. The vision didn't disappear. She was real.

Without touching her anywhere else my tongue gently licked her open pussy up and down, I softly kissed her lips, her hole, her clit, licked side to side, gently eased my tongue into her and lightly sucked and nipped on her clit. Her trembling increased with each touch, her breathing got deeper. I continued to softly lick, kiss, tongue and suck her.

Then she came. It was glorious. Her entire body trembled and she let out a low gasp with a deep warm breath. I felt so proud of myself for being able to satisfy this goddess.

"Thank you," she whispered.

After a moment she sat up dropping her legs over the side of the bed and said "Stand here," pointing to the floor in front of her. I got off the bed and stood in front of her with my hard-on pointing right at her, dribbling pre-cum. She leaned forward and opened the golden lips of her mouth and slowly drew my cock into her pink, gold encircled mouth. Her jeweled fingers with golden finger nails gripped my cock as she slowly pulled her mouth up and down my shaft. Her pink tongue flashed around my cock in an exotic contrast to the gold of her make-up and jewelry, her brown skin and her jet black hair.

My legs were shaking. If she kept that up, I wasn't going to last long.

She slowly drew her mouth off my swollen cock. She reached over to the side table and picked up what appeared to be a gold colored ashtray that contained a clear fluid and a make-up brush. Holding the ashtray under my cock she began painting my cock starting at the base and sliding up to the top of my cock, then moving to the underside. It was lube. "Give me two fingers of your right hand," she instructed. I stuck out my index and middle fingers out as she continued to paint them too. She put the ashtray down, sat up, rolled over and slipped onto her hands and knees on the middle of the bed. The spotlight from above lit up her entire bum. With her head pressing on the bed, tilted to the side with hair and gold jewelry awash around her she reached back with both hands and further spread her ass checks apart.

"Wait until I tell you," was all she said. I watched her tight brown bum hole with little lines converging into one spot, slowly relax. Just a hint of pink slowly appeared at the centre, then a bit more, then a bit more.

"Daub me with a little lube please," Ana instructed in her sultry Birmingham accent. I did as instructed. After a moment she simply said, "Now claim your prize."

I trembled as I climbed up onto the bed and kneeled behind her. My heart was still pounding. I pulled her butt check open with my left hand and slowly inserted my right index finger into her anus. It slipped in right away. She didn't make a sound. Slowly I wiggled the finger around in her, pulling it in and out for a few moments. Then I inserted the second finger. I could hear her take a deep breath. Together my two fingers wiggled inside her. I slowly pushed inside and out for a few moments. She was well lubed. I tried to force my fingers apart as much as I could as I worked them into her ass. Both of her elbows and arms were on the bed in front of her head, completely tangled in gold bangles. She was definitely reacting to all of this. I withdrew my two fingers and cleaned them off on a gold napkin that was on the side table so as not to mar her perfect gold etched cheeks.

On my knees behind her while spreading her cheeks slightly I pressed my cock towards the pink flower bud of her bum hole. My cock head slipped right in. She gasped audibly, but said nothing. I held it in, steady for a moment. Slowly I pressed forward just a bit. I could feel and hear her breath escape. Then a bit more. Then a bit more. She gasped again. I pulled back...any pain was clearly subsiding...then I pushed forward again, adding a little depth. Very slowly I repeated the process until I was all the way in.

She was so tight. I was in ecstasy. My first time in a girl's butt. Could it get any better than this? No way. I hadn't even begun to fuck her and I knew I was going to cum any second. My brain was telling me that I didn't want to disappoint her by coming so quickly, but my cock wasn't listening to my brain. After about five or six slow in and out pumps.....I came. My knees were trembling, my hips were jerking and I was squirting, squirting, squirting inside her.

"Don't stop, keep going!" she howled at me, startling me. I did. I just kept on pumping in and out of her tight ass with a renewed vigor. My cock didn't soften one bit.

"Aaaaugh!" she gasped lifting her head off the bed. It was a pleasure gasp, I was sure of it. She re-positioned her left arm in front of her head and reached back between her legs with her right hand. I could feel her rubbing her cunt and clit furiously. Occasionally, the tip of a gold fingernail would catch the top of my scrotum, nicking me. I kept pumping in and out. My cock was glistening in the focused spot light.

Her breathing increased in tempo, her whole body trembled. I could hear gold jewelry clinking together as she continued to rub herself and I continued my rear assault.

Then it happened, her whole body spasmed in contraction, tightening around my cock. "Aaruugh," she gasped and continued. As did I. Her contractions kept coming, each met with an audible gasp, her body shuddering between each mini-seizure. She was panting for air. Her whole body glistened with a layer of perspiration that only amplified the glowing vision before me. I realized that she was undergoing one long, continuous, orgasm that seemed to be building up to a final, over the top finale.

I realized too that I was about to cum again. I hoped that I could time it just right. My hips were bouncing again. I was out of control.

"Cum for me Joeeeeyyy.....aaughhhhh!"

I did. She did too. Our bodies became one gnashing, twisting entity thirsty for air, our lungs filled with the sandalwood incense as we made incoherent grunting sounds in that candle lit room with the sitar symphony in the background. My hips were still jerking as we collapsed on the bed together, my cock slipped out of her, twitching away. We continued hyperventilating for air.

Ana burst out laughing. She stretched out across the bed and kissed me with her golden lips. "Thank you, that was amazing," she said, as she smiled to me with her brown eyes sparkling in golden eye make-up.

I was speechless. "Ack...a....hhe...a..a..Ana, th..hank you," was all I could gurgle, "Yu..you were amazing."

She paused looking up.

"Pass me the napkin and let's blow these candles out, oh, and the incense too." She was back to her old self. Nothing had changed.

"Come on Joey, let's go upstairs we've got some celebrating to do." With that she jumped up as she wiped her bum with the napkin. I dowsed the incense with wet fingers and blew out candles. When they were all out and the stereo turned off, she led me naked out her room and down the hall holding my hand.

Celebrating?

I saw Eve lying on my bed with her laptop on her belly as I was dragged down the hall. She was still naked except for her shoes. She was beaming a huge smile.

"Eve, take your lover's hand and lead him upstairs." With that she let go of my hand and bounded up the stairs, in a flurry of gold jewelry against her glistening skin. Eve bounced out of bed and together we leaped up the stairs behind Ana. The rest were all in the living room waiting in anticipation.

"I've three bottles of champagne in the fridge, break out the glasses!" Ana announced with glee in her voice. "We're celebrating the loss of my anal virginity!" "Whooo hooo" was the response all around.

What a classy girl she is I thought to myself. I am a dwarf next to her.

As the champagne was popped, the glasses filled and passed around she turned to me yet said aloud to everyone, "Joey, I sincerely wish to thank you for making this experience better than I could have hoped for. I wouldn't have wished that my first time was with anyone other than you." We drank to her toast.

"I have an announcement to make," as the giggles and cheers subsided, "Ana, I sincerely wish to thank you for making this experience better than I could have ever hoped for. I wouldn't have wished that - my first time - was with anyone other than you."

"Really?" several asked as we sipped the champagne.

"Yes, really," I answered as laughter broke out.

I turned to Ana, Eve was at my side, everyone was listening intently. I asked her "Ana why did you," I corrected myself, "why did all of you go to such great lengths to do this?"

Ana turned to me, looked at me with her big brown eyes and gold make-up, nipples poking through necklaces and said calmly, "Because it was fun Joey. It's just that simple. I will remember this for the rest of my life. It will be a very pleasant memory."

I kissed her golden lips. There were tears rolling down my cheeks.

We all clinked glasses and started laughing. The champagne kept on getting poured out.

"Ana how did it go? What happened?" Angela couldn't wait any longer.

"Oh my god," Ana started, "you should have seen his face!" They all erupted in laughter. "He didn't say one word the whole time! He was completely speechless, totally dumbfounded." Now they were in hysterics. Ahh - the joys of living with five girls.

We put B52's Rock Lobster on and continued drinking and laughing. We were all having a great time. Ana was feeling the alcohol like I've never seen before, but still a long way from being drunk. She was beautiful goddess in her element -- with no modesty in her, completely decked out in gold bangles, jewelry and such. She started to twist to the music in erotic, Bollywood style moves, even though the music was all wrong.

Motion in the ocean (ooh ah)

Air hose broke (Hoo ah)

Lots of trouble (Ooh ah)

Lots of bubble (Hoo ah)

He was in a jam (Ohh ah)

He's in a giant clam! (Hoo ah)

We all tried to mimic Ana's hips, arms and hands following along. She was at the centre of attention.

Rock, rock,

Rock Lobster (Aaaaaaaah)

Down, down! (Aaaaaah)

We were all cheering her on. Ana, Eve and I were nude, the others were dressed. Nobody seemed to care. That was part of the fun.

Watch out for that piranha (ek rek eek rek ah hoo)

There goes a narwhal (eeeeh)

Here comes a bikini whale! (Aaaaah!)

Eventually, the topic came around to who will be next to receive a star. We turned the music down a notch and I told them that I hadn't decided. It wasn't exactly true, Bubbles would be next, but I thought to myself that perhaps I should keep that card close to my chest to see if anything of interest would develop. It did. Eve suggested that Bubbles and Christa should toss a coin to see who's next.

Ana said, "I've a better idea. Joey can you get it up again?" Before I could answer she slipped a bracelet off her wrist and holding high in the air, "You two can have a ring tossing competition!" Everyone including me burst out in laughter. It was game on.

"I'll need a little help here," I said.

"I'll do it!" Angela and Eve said concurrently. Eve glared at Angela. Angela said, "I'll get a washcloth to clean him off. We know where's that's been." More laughter. I didn't know if I could get it up again.

I got washed. Then Eve got down on her knees, still in her high heeled shoes and proceeded to suck me to hardness as the rest cheered on. Ana removed all the bangles she had on her arms and ankles. There were twenty two.

Everyone wanted a turn and they all got to toss bangles at my cock as I stood against the living room wall with my arms straight up in the air. It was hilarious. They tossed the jewelry from only about six feet away, but because they were laughing so hard, and because they had drunk so much, they could only get maybe one in six on. At best. They had to clarify the rules when one came to rest atop of my cock resting against my pubic hair.

During all of this I had both Eve and Angela, would pop down on me -- just to make sure I was still game. Oh, I was!

Christa and Bubbles got into the competition, whoever wins the most tosses gets to decide whether they are next or not. I was totally fine with this turn of events. Best three out of five games. I hoped I could keep it up for so long. It was the absurdity of the situation that was threatening to deflate my cock. Angela's presence with her constant infectious laughter turned the whole situation into a circus.

The game was in full swing, the music was playing, Ana was still Bollywood style gyrating to the music and everyone was watching the game eagerly counting the score, Bubbles was up.

"Someone's at the window!" Ana yelled. We all ran to the window to see outside. A man and a woman were quickly walking away.

"It's my parents!" Christa screamed, then bolted out the front door.

Party's over.

Eve, Ana and I ran to our rooms to put on some clothes. We returned to join Angela and Bubbles cleaning up glasses and bangles and empty champagne and wine bottles. Angela of course was giggling the whole time. I felt bad for Christa. I'd already done enough damage when they caught me outside of the upstairs bathroom naked, writhing on the floor.

Christa came back into the house, thankfully by herself. She was white, and not just from the cold.

"They saw everything," she said, "they're really pissed." She ran off to her bedroom crying.

Eve and I slipped into my bed and we turned off the light. We were worried for Christa.

The next morning we were making a communal breakfast. I think Eve was getting ready for church although she hadn't asked me if I wanted to attend. We'd not seen Christa yet. Bubbles, Angela and I had the eggs, bacon, toast and stuff ready when we heard Christa's phone ring in her room. She was a good half hour on the phone. Something was clearly up. Although Eve was all dressed for church, she didn't go. We cleared the dishes up and cleaned up the rest leaving Christa's sunny-side up eggs, bacon and toast sitting cold and lonely on the table.

We were all hovering around. Eventually Christa came out and sat down at the table. Clearly she had been crying, but she was composed now. Her parents phoned. They weren't happy. Apparently, they were especially not happy with me. Basically they threatened to cut Christa off of their tuition support if I continued to live under the same roof as her. They explained to Christa that they understood that they are not in a position to kick me out of the house, therefore it would be up to Christa to leave. Their support at university was all about her getting a higher education rather than joining the military. What they saw though, they claimed, was their daughter's moral degradation. But only recently, that is, since I moved in. I was in their view, at fault. I was the cause of her corruption. Her prig parents had put a massive guilt trip on their daughter. She was devastated.

She explained that she managed to wiggle, that is lie, out the situation. Just. The parents had seen everything the night before. Christa explained that Eve and I were boyfriend and girlfriend and that we just happened to be budding nudists and that she and the other girls, although reluctant to accept the fact at first, are now coming to grips with it and handling the situation just fine. Her parents bought that bullshit? Ana, in her gold paint, gold jewelry, gold eye make-up and bright gold bush was a little harder to explain. She had just come home, Christa had explained, from her job as an erotic dancer. "Deal with it parents," she had told them, "this brilliant math student needs an income stream somehow". Apparently they bought the lie too. No way.

The ring-toss game she couldn't explain. "We had a couple of drinks and we were having fun," was as good as she could offer. They didn't buy it. Hence, I was still the asshole.

"Don't worry we're good," Christa said as she finished off the last of her breakfast, "but Joey, you can't live with us here next year, or, I can't live with you."

Clearly we weren't good.

"I'm okay with that," I said in a low voice, eyes down.

eclare
eclare
1,107 Followers