All Comments on 'A Penny for Your Thoughts'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!

This is, I think, the first post from this author in a looong time. Which is too bad, because the style here is GREAT! I read most of JDecker's other posts and highly recommend them to any looking for good m/s stories. Can't wait for more!

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 17 years ago
One of many!

This story the author chose to tell is "one of many", it's one that really stands out and shows a Mother's love for her child. Most stories are about mutual lust, but few about true Mother's love. Very original!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Creative Take on Incest

This is exceptionally good writing. The reluctant son, the motherly cocksucker. It is descriptive without being dirty. I especially enjoyed how the son is resigned to receiving this 'service' from his mother.

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 16 years ago
I'm glad we had this talk . . .

I'm glad you told your story about Mother. My day is going better already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
^_^

Both hot and cute, if that's possible. Nice story!

slykosslykosabout 14 years ago
MOAR

of these two would be most awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ummm

a mom wouldn't really come into the sons room and randomly suck him off but the details are nicely added. stories are better than video in my opinion.

open family

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

Easily one of the hottest stories I've read on Literotica. Thank you for submitting this. I beg you to continue your writing; it's fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sweet but short

Loved the set up. No need for seduction or blackmail, here the BJ and cum swallowing is just normal motherly love. It reminds me of a series of tumblr posts called Above and Beyond on theirownmoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another winner from the great JDecker

In this gifted author's stories, the mother typically does not let her boy stick his hard young cock up between her legs and up her cunt. But that doesn't mean that mom doesn't love her son's cock and his young balls. Oh, no, she lavishes the deepest motherly love and care on what her boy's got between his legs that makes him a boy. Mom uses her lips and tongue and mouth on her son's fat prick and devotes special attention to his hot young balls. The boy finally unloads his balls and shoots a huge blast of creamy semen into his mother's mouth. Mom is indeed what one reader calls her, a motherly cocksucker. The kind of mother every boy should have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Delicious. Thank you for posting such a tender but sensual story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
your thoughts?

"as if"

homerjayhomerjayabout 9 years ago
hell yeah

loved it. good premise, great writing, sexy.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Hot Read***

Thanks for sharing very different storyline.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Blowjobs are highly overrated. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous