A Penny for Your Thoughts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers

So there were indeed limitations. I would learn now to gently probe a person's thoughts, see if they had inclinations in doing something that I might suggest, before actually suggesting it. That seemed to be the key here as I gradually found out.

Carla returned soon after the hospital settled in for the night. All was mostly quiet, Carla making quicker than usual rounds before coming into my room.

"How about that sponge bath before you settle in for the night?" She asked bringing in the things she would need with her in doing so.

"Sounds great. But before we do that, I need to use the restroom, but I'm still feeling a bit shaky here. Mind giving me a hand into the bathroom?" I asked. Carla came over to the bed, slipping her arm around me, one hand in hers as together we slowly walked across the room heading towards the restroom. I looked at her, once again flicking my Bic so to speak, though knowing know I would begin calling it something else. More like "sparking" as I imagined it, saw it...and almost always then saw that same little flicker of light in a person's eyes once I'd established that connection with them. Which was the case now in fact as Carla looked back at me.

She hadn't told me everything. There was more. A lot more. As I probed her thoughts, looking for a link, something to point me in the right direction here as to what she would...or wouldn't do. I discovered something. I found something curiously remarkable, a bit frightening even, yet totally amazing and remarkable. I saw the little light, and it was as though I could walk towards it, if that makes any sense...somehow following it. It seemed to elongate, turning into a pathway. I continued to follow it, though more thought than substance. Like a neuropath way, guiding me on. It abruptly ended, though when it did, it was like seeing a door opened, opening thoughts still held, locked away, secreted away perhaps, yet still there. It felt as though I had gone in through a back way for lack of a better way to describe it. Consciously, I was communicating with Carla about using the restroom, needing her help. On a subconscious level, I was accessing her thoughts, hidden away thoughts, that she herself wasn't even thinking about. It was the strangest, weirdest sensation. I was...where she wasn't. And almost instantaneously, I learned everything there was to know about Carla and the guy she had told me about. It was as though she had this tiny little section of memory, reserved away just for him. Like a single small book on a shelf, filled with volume after volume of additional memories.

Maybe it was me. Maybe this was how I had to see it in order to understand it. But as I pictured that, it's how I saw it. A full and complete library. Some books were dusty as though they hadn't been accessed for god knows how long. Others newer, clean looking, though most had no titles to them, or if they did there still wasn't much I fully understood, just bits and pieces of things. Abstract things, having no clear meaning to me, though perhaps they did for her. This one however, was indeed marked clear as day. "Broken arms guy," I even chuckled outwardly. Carla didn't even remember his name, only filing her memories and thoughts of him this way. "Broken arms guy, with a really big dick" as I finally made out the full elongated title she had filed him away by.

Oh yeah. She'd done more with him. A lot more.

Once inside the bathroom, I turned towards her, throwing out the immediate thought. "We're safe in here...know one will ever know," I told her silently. "You'd like to fuck me wouldn't you Carla? Don't be afraid, admit it if you'd like to do that, tell me...show me that's what you're thinking about if you would."

I lifted my hand towards her breast, caressing her, pressing her back against the door. She lowered her hand down between my legs, easily parting the flimsy hospital gown I had on. Obviously nothing on underneath it.

"I want to fuck you," she told me.

"I know," I thought back without saying it, though she seemed to hear it anyway, accepting it, grinning from ear to ear. She now reached up, undoing her uniform top, her breasts coming into view as she likewise undid the front clasp for this particular bra she was wearing. I'd been correct in my assumption earlier. She had amazingly thick hard nipples, each one standing proud and erect now as I gathered them both between my fingers, gently massaging and rolling them around. She now hiked up her uniform skirt.

"Hurry, take off my panties," she told me urgently. "Take them off! Fuck me! Fuck me hard...fast, and deep!"

These were her words, not mine. I had only opened the book, causing her to remember, to feel the excitement, the passion again. Using it, interjecting myself, creating a new book, which now had my name on it. We began writing in it together.

I pulled her panties down her legs. She kicked them off to one side. Lifting her skirt again, I saw the tiny strip of dark fur just above her mons. I ran my hands down through it, down further, reaching the silkiness of her now very wet pussy. Lightly dragging a finger back up her furrow, now teasing her clit. Carla moaned, sinking her hands into my shoulders, though turning, bending forward, leaning against the door.

"Fuck me Brian, please...fuck me, fuck me hard deep and fast!" she stated once again, even more urgently this time.

I was only too happy to comply with her request.

**

I plowed into her, just as she wanted it. In one lunge, one deep penetrating plunge into her silken cavern, I was suddenly balls deep. She grunted, the thrust taking her breath away, though she cried out pleasurably seconds later.

"Again!"

I pulled out, almost all the way, and then shoved, impaling her just a deeply, now grinding against her, pushing her into the door.

"Fuck me you prick! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck meeeeeee!" She wailed as I began doing just that.

I could sense her pleasure. Just like before, sensing and feeling her joy, every bit as fully as my own. The oddness of her pussy, like having one. Feeling a cock...my cock, sliding in and out, the nerve endings of her sweet little clit, firing off like a myriad of differing synapses, sending signals to her brain, as well as my own. The pleasure centers of each merged, joined...combined as I continued to fuck her into oblivion, and likewise...myself. I felt her climax begin, triggering my own, or was it my own triggering hers? It mattered not. We came as one. Powerfully, forcefully...totally. The climax itself once again beyond anything I had ever experienced before. But likewise...so was it for her as well. She screamed, hoping the closed door would muffle the sound of our mutual explosion as her cunt clenched around my cock, milking it fully. Spurt after delicious spurt firing off inside her womb, bathing the sweet tight fuck tunnel that still gripped me.

We both collapsed, slithering down the door onto the floor where we lay in a heap together, trying to catch our collective breaths.

"Oh my god...my god! I swear it Brian, never...never have I. Never, ever...have I ever been fucked quite like that!"

And I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, she never had been either, or at least felt or had an orgasm quite like that. But then again...neither had I.

**

After we had finally gathered ourselves together again, only then did I interject my thoughts, through the back-door so to speak.

"You'll remember this, but only if you want to Carla. If you enjoyed it, if it's something that doesn't cause you worry or concern, then enjoy it, remember it, even reflect on it, and possibly entertain the thought of doing so again if we can. If however, now knowing...realizing what we just did. If it bothers you in the least, causes you grief. Then this never happened. You won't remember it, all you will remember is giving me the sponge bath. The minute I say your name, the choice will be yours."

I let go of the spark, letting it wink out once we'd reached my bed again, climbing back in.

"Thank you...Carla," I told her.

"No, thank you!" She said winking, and then grinning at me. "Sorry we couldn't give you the sponge bath, perhaps tomorrow, if you're still here," she told me. "But...that was far fucking better, at least for me anyway."

"Yeah...me too Carla. Way fucking better!"

**

After the little bit I had learned however, I was now anxious to experiment further. I needed to confirm my findings, write everything down of course, and then do it again. I was anxious to see Gayleen, but even more anxious to again see Carol. Between the two of them, I could practice, again hone my skills, and find what limitations to this there still might be. And then after being secure with that, trying it elsewhere perhaps. Trying it on people I knew, as well as people I didn't know. The possibilities here, were endless. What would I discover? What could I find out, make people do...or find I could not? I was excited just thinking about it, got very little sleep as I sat there in my bed. Carla once came in to check on me, but I feigned sleep then. A short time later, another nurse, this one much, much older had taken over her shift. Only then making her rounds, just before morning. She wasn't much to look at. Perhaps she'd looked a lot better in her day, with much less weight, worry lines, and age now giving her a sour, almost burly appearance. She came in, professional, businesslike, going about her work as she once again prepared to take my blood pressure, hopefully for the last damn time. I looked her in the eyes, made the spark, saw the same light in her eyes...and held her there momentarily.

"Now then, what deep dark secrets do you have?" I asked as I now followed the pathway of that little blue light as it stretched out through the corridor of her mind.

What I found made the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up. After I had checked out the following morning, I made an anonymous call to the police station. I informed them of a particular nurse, her name of course, where she worked. And the fact that they should start with her, looking into inexplicable deaths lately. Particularly those of elderly men in that particular hospital. There had been several over the course of the last few years. Not enough to really raise any suspicions, or questions. No, she was too smart for that, too careful, except where she kept a secret diary, and press clippings, obituaries, those of each man's life she had taken. I saw the secret place in her apartment. The section of floor just inside her closet. Everything the police would need in piecing all of this together. Complete with a lock of hair, from each and every one of her victims.

Sometimes being the "good-guy" even if it was only part-time, had its rewards. Though I still wasn't quite ready to put on the cape yet. Unless it was a gray one...then maybe.

But...I had hopefully done my good deed for the day. I'd gotten a crazy woman off the streets, as the headlines would prove themselves out a day later, after she'd been arrested, and what I'd given over to them found out.

What I needed now however, was a little diversion, something a bit more interesting and fun for me. It was time to go over and see Carol again.

**

Having taken my doctors advice, I'd decided to take off both Friday, as well as Monday from work and school, thus giving myself a nice long weekend to recoup, though again I felt fine...more than under the new unusual circumstances. And I was still anxious to see Carol again too, so on a spur of the moment, I headed over to her place, hoping to catch her at home. I knew she worked as a realtor, but only when she had too. Most of the time, she was home. Unfortunately, her car wasn't in the driveway, but Jenny's was. Unusual too, as Jenny was still in high school.

"Hmm," I thought, wondering. And though I really had no expectations, and certainly wasn't about to muddy up the water so to speak, it was the perfect opportunity to test things out once again, on someone new, but also on someone I was reasonably familiar with. Ever since we'd been kids, Jenny and I hadn't ever really gotten along all that well. In fact, the older she got, it seemed the more she came to despise me for some reason. Just before "Jim" as he was now called, had gone off to college, we'd spent those last few weeks hanging around together, very much of it at his place, though even back then, I enjoyed it when we did, spending more time around Carol, getting to know her a lot better too. Whenever Jenny was there however, she'd give me the evil eye, or say something obnoxious, or purposely try to spoil some movie or sports program we were watching, turning off the TV, and then running away with the remote. Once, I had actually chased her all the way down the hallway, just barely grabbing her before she could close the door to her room. She'd shoved the remote down the front of her blouse, daring me to get it.

I did. She was pissed at me for weeks after that. Silly me.

Needless to say I wasn't at all surprised when Jenny answered the door. Though I was slightly surprised in the way she had answered it, no doubt...only because her mother wasn't home for one thing. Or perhaps...she was expecting someone else besides me. She was clearly surprised, and then just as quickly, agitated by my presence.

"What are you doing here?" She asked standing behind the screen door.

"Well if you must know, I was talking to your mother about UCLA, am considering going there in the fall. Had a couple of additional questions for her about it," I began.

"Well she's not here. Won't be home until later on this evening, she's showing a house." Jenny actually started to close the inside door on me.

"Wait! Can I at least leave her a message or something?" I asked, figuring...knowing Jenny, she wouldn't bother telling her mother I had even been by.

"I guess," she said folding her arms beneath her breasts, glaring at me. I stood looking back at her.

"I'll need some paper, and something to write on it with, can I borrow something?" I asked feeling a little agitated towards her myself now. This is the way it had always been between us, for more years than I could even begin to remember. "And why is that?" I suddenly asked myself. "Why does Jenny hate me so damn much anyway?" It suddenly became a secret I'd like to ferret out now...especially since I could.

"I suppose," she finally said stepping back, the only indication I was actually being invited in. I opened the screen door, stepped inside capturing her eyes directly as I did so. And summoned the little spark.

"You're fine...we're fine," I assured her. "Now...just stand there, as though dreaming, but awake, and answer me this then Jenny...why is it that you hate me so much anyway?"

I saw the pathway, followed it, the door to my question just beyond. Already Jenny's deep dark secret thoughts betraying her. I sensed her response, even as she spoke, answering. Her tone not quite as ambivalent towards me as it had been. "I don't hate you Brian, I just don't like you very much is all," she said hedging her bet here. Even as our minds spoke, communicating on this conscious plain, I was already entering through the back door, the secrets to her thoughts soon revealed to me as I entered in, once again finding a library, which is how I still think I needed to see it, in order to understand what I was seeing...doing. Not too surprisingly perhaps, there wasn't that many books here, not too many with dust on them either, and those books, small ones...reminding me very much of the thin children's books we used to read. Only there was one...mixed in amongst a few of those. Slightly larger, a bit thicker perhaps as I picked it up. It was called, "I was in love with you Brian Jones! And you were mean to me because of it!"

It's how she had filed this one away. And now I knew the reason, but not the entire story. I decided to dig a little deeper as consciously, I now told Jenny to lead me into the house where I could get some pen and paper from her. We did that, me tagging along inside her head along for the ride as she searched out her mother's bill cabinet. All the while, hearing her thoughts, as well as reading and discovering her secret ones. Like being in two places at the same time, which in a sense...I really was.

"I hate you Brian Jones, for not being the one that I eventually lost my virginity too, when all I ever wanted was for you to be the one when the time came. I hate you for never noticing me, for being two...count em, just two fucking years older than me, but never even giving me a moment's notice. I happen to have tits too you know, and nice ones too! Though you'll sure as hell never see them, not now anyway. Especially since you'll be leaving to go off to school soon, and then...just like my brother, see you what...once? Twice a year if I'm lucky? No! Fuck you Brian. Fuck you for making me love you...and hate you, all at the same time!"

"Here," she then said digging out a note pad and a pen, all but throwing them at me. "Write your note...I'll make sure she gets it."

I looked at her, smiling, disarming her a bit as I wrote. "I must say Jenny, you've really changed you know, a lot since we really hung around one another. You're beautiful in fact, and I bet, you're probably one of the most popular girls in the school now these days aren't you?" I looked up, handing her the note. Her mouth was open, her eyes wide in surprise, perhaps shock even.

"I ah...I ah, well...I..." "Read the note Jenny," I told her, ready to project my thought into her head as she did so.

She read, "If you really do hate me as much as you say you do...then I'll leave, and I won't come back here and bother you again, not ever. If however, you still feel something towards me, the way I think you do...then let's get rid of that hate, maybe develop something else, maybe even be good friends, or better friends...or perhaps even, lovers. It's entirely up to you Jenny, your call. What's it going to be?"

I reached out, taking the note back, slipping it into my pocket as she stood there, that statue effect, for a moment at least. Indecision playing havoc with her emotions, feelings...reality.

"You...you really think I've changed? That I'm...I'm..."

"Beautiful? Yes I do Jenny. And I could honestly kick myself, for not really paying any attention to you until now. But to be perfectly honest about it, I figured you never really did like me, so what was the point? Why make a fool out of myself chasing a girl who didn't really want to have anything to do with me? No sense making things worse than they already were, which is why...I would hope that at least now, now that you are older and more mature, we can both put those silly thoughts and times behind us. What do you say?"

"What I say is...mom's not going to be home for several hours, how about you and I sit down and have a nice quiet little chat."

I smiled at her. "I'd like that," I said. "I think it's about time the two of us buried the hatchet."

She smiled back, turning, walking into the family den, though I could see her hands doing something as she did that, entering, turning around. She'd undone the buttons on her blouse, she wasn't wearing a bra either. "Oh, I think it's way past doing anything like that Brian. In fact...I was thinking along the lines of burying something else, what do you think?" She slipped out of her blouse now, wearing only a pair of white cotton panties, the one's I'd been surprised to see her standing there in when she opened the door.

As I had done with Carla, I told her mentally, if this was really something she wanted, would feel good about having done afterwards, then she could keep the book. If not...I would hand her the second note I had also written. This one for her mom, and that one, is the only one she'd remember my giving her just before I turned and left.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers