A Penny Saved Is A Penny Earned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got into the room Bill and Brian carried her over to the bed and tossed her naked body on it. Carl stayed dressed as he watched the other three men get naked and join Penny on the bed. Their hands and mouths were exploring all of her body. Their gentle nature was shocking to her as they continued to feel her breasts and thighs and rubbing her very wet pussy.

As she lay on her back Bill straddled her face and she took his large cock into her mouth. She began to gag as he tried to force every inch down her throat and after a little struggle he had it all the way in her mouth. She couldn't believe she could get something that big down her throat. She couldn't breathe as he just held it there enjoying the feel of his cock down her throat. He was turned on watching a small tear run down the sides of her face.

While Bill's cock was impaling Penny's throat, Brian got between Penny's legs and forced his large cock into her pussy and went to town. Brian's loud grunts were echoing throughout the room as he tried to drive Penny's body through the mattress. Her pussy had never been fucked as hard as Brian was fucking it right now.

Penny was still gagging on Bill's cock down her throat. He hadn't moved from out of her throat as he just kept it there enjoying the look of discomfort on her face. She was still struggling to breathe as Brian continued to fuck the the hell out of her. The pace was too much for Brian to keep up and he finally let go and with very loud grunts and Brian began to cum inside Penny's pussy.

Chuck took Brian's spot and forced his cock into Penny's cum filled pussy. He was fucking just as hard as Brian was and Penny wanted to do this forever. Chuck would slap Penny's tits as he continued his assault on her pussy and Penny began to cum all over Chuck's cock. She tried to scream while she came but Bill's cock muffled her screams.

Finally, Bill let up and slowly pulled some of his cock out of her throat so she could regain her breath. Her face was damp with her own tears as he pulled it all the way out. When she had caught her breath he forced his cock in her mouth and started to fuck her mouth like Chuck was fucking her pussy. They were fucking her senseless and to her great pleasure she began to cum again at the same time as Chuck and Bill came inside her pussy and mouth. She loved the sensation.

The two men climbed off of Penny and before she collect herself Brian grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to the headboard. He handcuffed her to the headboard leaving her on all fours. She could feel Chuck's and Brian's cum running down the inside of her thighs. The room had gotten quiet but she could hear the rustling of Carl removing his clothes. He climbed up on the bed and knelt behind her.

He ran his hand up and down the inside of her thighs gathering some of the cum running down her thighs. He then took two of his large fingers and slowly worked them into Penny's ass. She moaned in pleasure as she was still shocked noone had fucked her ass, yet. He pulled his fingers out and she could feel the head of his cock at the entrance of her ass. She now knew why it was so quiet in the room.

She looked down between her leg's and saw the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was as big around as the barrel of a baseball bat and at least a foot long. She began to squirm and try to get away but she was trapped. The other three men sensed that and climbed up next to her holding her in place. Bill stuffed a small towel from the bathroom into her mouth so the rest of the hotel wouldn't hear what was going to happen.

Chuck began to slowly force his cock in Penny's little ass and she screamed through the towel in her mouth. The three other men loved watching their boss's huge cock violate a woman's ass. They are never the same again. It took several minutes but Chuck finally had it all the way in. Penny could hardly breathe with this monster in her ass. Tears of pain were running down her face.Then he started.

He started fucking her ass slowly at first and gradually started to pick up his pace. The pain Penny was feeling excrutiating as the huge cock fucked her ass. Carl was relentless and was now fucking her as hard as he could. Penny continued to have tears roll down her face as she endured the fucking of her life. The three men let go of her as they sensed she was now enjoying the huge cock in her ass. She shocked Carl as she started forcing her hips back to meet every thrust of Carl's cock trying to force it deeper. Penny and Carl were putting on a show as their two sweaty bodies continued to fuck one another.

Carl knew he was about to cum and stopped fucking Penny's ass and slowly pulled out. The gaping hole of her ass was enormous. Brian unlocked the handcuffs and had Penny's weary body turn and face Carl. She couldn't believe she had that monster in her ass. He forced as much of his cock in her mouth that he could and Penny began to blow him. She could barely get her mouth around his cock. Carl pulled his cock out and made her Jack him off. She loved how it felt and worked her hand up and down his cock as fast as she could and then with several loud grunts Carl began to cum all over Penny's face. He couldn't stop cumming as he shot at least ten huge loads of cum allover her. It looked like a horse just came all over her face.

Penny hadn't noticed that three other men had gotten hard again and one by one they fucked her mouth again until they came again. All the men cumming on her soaked face.

When they were finished cumming on her they laid her down on the bed and after a few minutes she was fast asleep. Bill, Brian and Chuck got dressed and went back to their rooms leaving Penny with Carl in his room.

12