Hot Tub Hottie

Story Info
Husband offers wife to strangers in a hot tub.
8.1k words
4.5
66.3k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Meghan, and I were in our early 20's when we went to spend the week at her father's condo on the big island of Hawaii. We had been happily married for a couple of years and were enjoying the time before kids started to arrive. It was December, but the weather was warm and beautiful there. We found that there was a large hot tub a couple of blocks down that was still part of the condo complex. So we decided to take advantage of that after dark one night.

My wife was a beautiful petite young woman. She was a former Catholic schoolgirl with all the innocence that implies. But when we began to be physically intimate, I think we were both surprised by the raging passion and desire that she had. She was insatiable, and I enjoyed every minute of it. She was also willing to try just about anything.

She was about 5'4" and weighed 120 pounds. What attracted me to her the most were her dazzling green eyes and the masses of dark curls that poured down over her shoulders. Since she was petite, she only had 34B breasts, but they were firm and perky and I just loved to suck on her deliciously hard nipples that would point straight out when aroused.

That night, we changed into our swimming suits and walked down to the hot tub. Meghan was wearing the string bikini that I'd bought her. It was colored like the American flag and snuggled tightly against her hot ass and pussy. The top was just a couple of triangles that held her tits perfectly.

We relaxed in the hot tub and just talked for a half hour or so. It was a beautiful night and the water was just the right temperature so that we could stay in it as long as we liked. Being who we were, it wasn't long before our hands began to roam over each other. As always, she had me hard in less than a minute and was rubbing her hand along my shaft in my swimming suit.

"Since we're alone and no one else can see us," I asked, "how about if I take my suit off and you can keep doing that?"

"Ooooh, what's the matter, do you want me to make you cum out here in public?" Meghan teased. "Is your hard cock wanting me to touch it?"

"Always!"

I lifted my butt off the seat, and she quickly shucked my swimming suit down my legs and off of me, setting them on the side of the hot tub next to us.

I would have loved for us both to be naked, but it was outside in technically a public place (although there was no one around), and Meghan's inhibitions weren't quite ready for the possibility of being caught. But that was okay. First she straddled me, facing away, and began to rub her ass along my cock. That was just exquisite torture.

Then she turned around and straddled my legs and grabbed my cock in her soft right hand. I was now looking right into her gorgeous green eyes that were sparkling and she gave her secret little smile that she only gave to me. Slowly, oh so slowly, she began to pull up and down on my shaft. I could tell that this was really getting her hot as well as her nipples were poking out at the material of her bikini top. They really wanted to be sucked on, even though the mind behind them was still playing it safe.

This only continued for a minute or so before we suddenly heard the rattle of the fence gate. Meghan's eyes went wide and I whipped my head around to see that two other young guys had just entered the area and were heading our way. They were also in swimming trunks and it was obvious that they were planning to join us in the hot tub.

Quickly, and as inconspicuously as she could, Meghan slid off my lap and sat next to me instead. She then ducked down to immerse her breasts under the bubbly water to try to hide her pointy nipples. Meanwhile, I was trying to grab my swimming trunks and get them back on under the water. My feet kept getting tangled up in the mesh lining and the water jets kept pushing them up to the surface so that I couldn't get my legs in.

By this time, they had arrived, and I surreptitiously just held them over my crotch. Because of the bubbles, you couldn't see anything clearly under the water anyway.

"Hi, do you mind if we join you?", the taller guy asked.

"Not at all," Meghan and I both parroted.

It was unclear if they had any suspicions of what they had interrupted, but they pretended to have not noticed anything to avoid embarrassing us. They put their towels aside and then slid into the hot tub with some groans of appreciation.

We all introduce ourselves and started to get acquainted. Again, the taller guy spoke first.

"Hi. My name is Nicholas and this is my partner, Jose." Suddenly, you could see on his face that he had just realized what he had said. "Oh wait, that's not the way it sounds. We're just work partners. We work construction together." We all had a good laugh about that.

Nicholas and Jose definitely looked the part. Both were well-muscled and had amazing tans. Meghan and I were definitely on the paler side as we didn't spend a whole lot of time outdoors in Boston, Massachusetts, where we were living at the time. They both had rugged good looks and were very easy going. Jose was Mexican and a bit on the short side. About the same height as Meghan. But he had very broad shoulders and some piercing brown eyes. He didn't speak much, but his English was flawless with only a hint of an accent. He was just a quieter guy. Both were around our age.

We all got along very well and spent a half hour or so swapping stories about our lives. As both of them were single, they were curious about our married life. We then moved on to their love lives. Nicholas had recently been dumped by his girlfriend who had met another guy (who had a lot more money, according to Nicholas). And Jose had never been in a serious relationship.

I could tell that both were checking Meghan out, and of course, I couldn't blame them. A beautiful young girl in a bikini in the hot tub with you...well, a guy's going to start wondering what was under the surface of the water.

I think Meghan noticed as well and was enjoying the attention. She subtly reached over and drifted her fingertips up and down my cock. Well, I figured that turnabout is fair play. My hand wandered over to her under the water and I slowly began caressing her tight stomach and then lower to caress her puffy pussy lips through her swimming suit. After a minute or so, I noticed that she began to squirm a little with her legs.

"I've got to admit," Nicholas stated, "I'm quite jealous of you guys. You're obviously very much in love and I wish that I could find someone like you Meghan. Someone I couldn't keep my hands off. Just like you two were before we showed up." And he gave a devilish grin.

"Oh....so you did notice what was going on, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry man. But I didn't know how we could turn around gracefully, so I thought it'd be best to just keep coming over."

"Well, that's okay," Meghan threw in, "he can wait a bit."

"I can?" I joked with her.

"Don't let us interrupt at all. Please continue. We won't mind," Nicholas said with a wicked grin.

At this point, I was rock hard due to Meghan's ministrations and I could tell from how flushed she was from the situation and my fingers that she had gotten all hot and bothered as well.

I thought I'd take a chance and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"You know, there are plenty of bubbles in this hot tub so no-one can see anything below the water. How about we just block them out, and pretend they're not here? Why don't you take your bikini bottom off and fuck me?"

Meghan took a quick intake of breath but I was shocked to see that she was considering it. After a few seconds, she bit her lower lip and nodded her head yes.

Thankfully, Nicholas and Jose played it smart and didn't say a word. They were going to pretend to just be non-existent in order to see how this might play out.

Meghan may have been excited at what she had decided to do, but that didn't mean she wasn't still self-conscious. Without looking at either of our audience members, she quickly dropped both hands under the water, lifted up her butt, and pulled off her bikini bottoms. Making sure to keep the water up to her waist, she then turned around and waded in front of me. She then handed her bikini bottom to me above the water so that everyone knew she was now exposed below.

Before she could change her mind, she looked me straight in the eyes, grabbed my aching cock, and then stepped forward and inserted it into her hot, wet pussy. She was now kneeling on the bench that I was sitting on and began slowly gyrating up and down on my cock. It was so amazing. Her pussy was so unbelievably tight. We kept eye contact and it really was like we were all alone in the world.

Meghan began to speed up and her breathing quickened. She began to moan as well but I could tell she was trying to keep quiet as much as she could. Suddenly, it was too much for her and I felt her pussy clench down on me. She leaned forward and clamped her mouth down on my shoulder to stifle her scream. I'm not sure I've ever seen her cum so hard and so fast before.

After ten seconds or so to recover, she lunged forward again and passionately kissed me, thrusting her tongue inside my mouth with a hunger I'd rarely experienced. She broke the kiss and then speaking so that everyone could hear her, she asked, "Do you want to cum inside me baby?"

"Oh God, yes!" Like there was any other response.

But then she surprised me by backing off and pulling off of my cock. I was so disappointed. But she had a mischievous grin on her face. Again, making sure to keep her waist below the waterline, she turned around again and then backed up, reached back between her legs and inserted my cock back inside her.

I was shocked. Now, she was facing Nick and Jose as she began riding my cock again. She was staring right at them. I could now see them as well and it was very apparent how much they were entranced by her. She could see the lust in their eyes. The desire that she had generated in them. She found the power she had over them irresistible. She began moaning again and then lifted up her hands and began to massage her breasts in their tiny top. She rubbed them up and down and then squeezed them in her palm. Her nipples were trying to poke a hole through the material, and she gently pinched them with her fingers. She was really putting on a show.

Then, figuring in for a penny, in for a pound, she pulled the material of her bikini top down below them so that her tits were completely exposed now. They jiggled in the beautiful amazing way that only breasts do as she kept fucking me. I figured there was no point anymore so I quickly untied her top and flung it off to the side. Then, I reached around her and cupped her breasts in my hand. All the while, Meghan was continuing to keep eye contact with Nick and Jose.

"Fuck me, my love! Yes, fuck my tight little pussy! I need that so bad!"

Suddenly, I just couldn't take it any longer. I felt a huge rush boil up from my balls and I exploded inside her with a primal growl. The feeling of her husband cumming inside her while two other men watched pushed Meghan over the edge as well and she continued bouncing up and down as she orgasmed in a huge rush.

She then collapsed back against me while we tried to catch our breaths.

"Wow, that was so amazingly hot, honey." I let her know.

"Was it, baby? I was afraid that you might be jealous having some other guys see me naked."

"Actually....I love showing you off! All of you. I know you love me and it is such a turn-on for me to share how incredibly hot my wife is. And anything that turns you on and makes you feel good - well, I will always want you to have it."

"Oh really?" she giggled. "You think so, huh? Should we test that statement? I think our performance has cause some discomfort for Nick and Jose. Should I go over and see?"

Now, I was completely floored. I could tell that she was teasing me and trying to call my bluff. But I was so overcome with endorphins and love for her that I couldn't wait to see what she might try next.

"Baby, you do whatever you'd like to do. I'll let you know if I get uncomfortable with anything."

I could see that she still didn't believe me and was going to keep pushing it until I gave in and stopped her. Meghan swiveled around, grabbed my face between her hands, and then kissed me deeply. She whispered "I love you" and then turned back around to the other guys. She began to wade toward them with the water up to her neck.

"Hey boys, do you mind if I join you?"

At this point, Nick and Jose were just sitting there with their jaws hanging open. Meghan waded right up between them and sat herself down so that she was now hip-to-hip with them, completely naked under the water. Strangely, neither seemed to raise any objections.

"Well now, this doesn't seem quite fair, " Meghan pouted, "a poor little innocent girl is the only one over here naked. I guess I'll have to go back over to my husband if there's nothing to grab onto over here."

In a split second, both Nick and Jose had lifted up their butts and suddenly there were two more swimsuits flung onto the concrete surrounding the hot tub. Neither could take their eyes off Meghan, but you could tell that they were determined to behave themselves and just see where she would take this.

Meghan then looked straight into my eyes, and with a small little smile, reached out with both hands into their laps. She gasped a little as she found what she had been looking for, and then I could tell from the movement of her upper arms that she was slowing stroking both of them up and down.

Both Nick and Jose's eyes rolled up and they groaned.

"How about now, hubby? You still doing okay over there? Are you aware that your young wife now has two iron-hard cocks in her hands? Are you enjoying this as much as I am?"

"I am, my love." I answered. I thought I would up the ante a bit and see if she was ready for the next step. "But now I am feeling bad for Nick and Jose. You are enjoying yourself with your hands, but they have nothing to do with theirs."

"Oh, you're right. How very rude of me. Let's see if there's anyplace they'd like to touch."

And with that, she let go of them, and slowly started to stand up in the hot tub. At first, her breasts emerged from the water. Glistening and with nipples standing straight out at attention, water rolling down and dripping off from them. When they came out of the water, they were only about a foot away from the guys' faces and you could see the internal struggle they had to not instinctively shoot forward with their mouths to suck on them.

But she kept standing. The hot tub wasn't all that deep so that when she was finally up, the water only came up to mid-thigh. Her rounded hips popped out and then I found myself staring at her bare pussy exposed to the world. I had certainly seen it many times, but this was special. She knew how much I loved the outer lips of her pussy, so she always keep them well shaved, with just a patch of pubic hair above. I could tell from the rosy color of her labia that she was incredibly aroused right now.

The guys were in shock, but suddenly they both swiveled to me and I could see the silent question on their faces. I smiled and gave them the briefest nod. They had now been unleashed. I knew they must be incredibly horny after all this, so I kept a close eye to make sure that nothing happened that Meghan was uncomfortable with.

Nick was to her right and he immediately reached up and began caressing her right breast with one hand while running his other hand down her side, over her hips, and then back up the inside of her thigh.

Jose seemed to be fascinated with Meghan's ass and was cupping it and squeezing it with his right hand as he explored her left breast with his other.

Suddenly Meghan had hands all over her body, rubbing her everywhere. They weren't pawing at her, but were systematically touching her all over and the sensation was overwhelming. Then, I saw Nick's hand raise higher and he pressed his index finger up between the cleft in her labia. Meghan gasped and grabbed his head for balance. He slowly began to rub back and forth and Meghan closed her eyes in ecstasy. Meanwhile, Jose was nibbling and kissing her soft round buttocks and down onto the back of her thighs.

Now Meghan grabbed Jose's head with her other arm and pulled both of their heads into her body and guided their mouths onto her aching tits. Now she was being stimulated all over and it was a heady experience. She seemed lost in all the sensations. Jose slipped his hand underneath her and easily inserted his forefinger into her pussy. She was incredibly wet between her own lubrication and my hot semen still inside her. He inserted a second finger inside her.

Nick began rubbing circles around her clit with his thumb. She seemed pinned to both their hands and they wildly sucked and nibbled on her nipples. Nick's hand was now faster and faster on her clit and Jose was fingering her G-spot at the same time. Then suddenly Meghan let out a howl like I'd never heard before. Her whole body convulsed as she gave in to the ecstasy that these men were focusing on her. Then, she could stand no longer and collapsed back onto the seat in the hot tub, panting.

Jose and Nick both knew better than to continue their ministrations and had withdrawn their hands off of her, but began kissing her neck and shoulders from both sides as her chest heaved and she slowly began to come down.

Suddenly, her eyes opened wide and she looked right at me.

"Oh my God, I never meant to go that far. Was that okay? I just completely lost myself in everything."

I held out my hand for her to take and pulled her back over to my side so that she was sitting on my lap sideways.

"Baby, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen," I said with a smile. "I was enraptured with just seeing the pleasure on your face."

"Are you sure?" I could tell that she was a bit worried.

"What do you think?" I said as I guided her hand to my throbbing cock.

Reassured now, she seemed to switch to being playful. She gently began stroking the tip of my cock with just her fingertips.

"But hubby, those men were touching my poor innocent body everywhere. Their fingers were inside my cunt, and it felt sooo GOOD. You watched them touching your wife and it made you so hard. What does that say about you?"

"I guess it says that I am the luckiest man on the planet. What do you guys think?"

"Oh man, you are so incredibly lucky! Your wife is so fucking hot!", Nick answered.

"She is amazing. Her ass is so beautiful, I could kiss it all night long." Jose added.

I wanted to see if she was ready to continue playing along now that she'd had a few minutes to recover. "Do you hear that sweetie? I think these guys have been so nice to you, don't you think they deserve some sort of reward?"

She gave me a big shit-eating grin and thrust her tongue in my mouth for a passionate kiss and then once again, drifted off to the other side of the tub, once again sitting on the shelf between Nick and Jose.

She turned to Nick first. "Nick, I want to thank you for making me cum. Stand up and I'll suck your cock for you."

Nick was ready to do just about anything at this point for some relief. He stood up quickly and his erect cock was suddenly jutting out, pointing straight at Meghan's face. It was about 7" long, about the same size as mine, but much thicker around. The head looked like a plumb.

A look of hunger crossed her face and she grabbed it immediately. She began to lick up his shaft like she was licking a lollipop and then glanced over at me as she pursed her lips and wrapped them around the head of his member. Nick was loving this as she began bobbing her head and going down his thick cock as far as she could. She'd never been able to deep throat, but she made up for that with enthusiasm. I could see her tongue swirling around his cock inside her mouth.