All Comments on 'A Perfect Match Ch. 01'

by AlysonHanniganlover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A likely story.

The husband is a wimp should have run to Asia where he can get faithful wife with small cunt.Throw the nympho

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Coffee

You take a passed-out drunk to a hotel and carry her (160#) to a room. OK. I can understand making her coffee in the morning, but how in hell do you also make bacon & eggs, etc. in a hotel room? You solved inconvenient problems like income with magic...only a little bit of magic per story, and you wasted ALL of your allotment on breakfast! (or even earlier!)

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
2 solution

@Anon you are right.

1. Solution If somebody has 10 million $ he could find smaller pussy mesurments women easily in East or South-East Asia. The pussy mesurments average is smaller in East or South East Asia than in the USA. For example the Filipina wives are (average) the best family centered women in the World, but in Laos the women are more beautiful, etc.

2. Solution After 45 years the sexual revulotion why is the problem for the women to claim her mesurment requests? On the Gauss curve of the pussies low parts there are such women whose pussies got PAIN during sex by big cocks. Look at this short examples from the Net:

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic118366.html

http://www.essortment.com/sexual-faqs-xiii---painful-intercourse-other-answers-39298.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/477958

http://ask.metafilter.com/62983/Is-my-large-penis-going-to-kill-my-happy-relationship

http://www.steadyhealth.com/cervix_pain_during_sex__t165258.html

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/a/penis_too_big.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_big_penis_feel_like

3. Solution is not a good idea to give the half asset to a golddigger nympho in the 80% likely divorce in 5-10 years time future. If only the husband is fag or bisex.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
take your meds Duna

idiotic babbling asswipe doesn't know when to shut up. Keep writing author and revise, edit, proofread, revise, edit, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice story

Nice story but our cuck will soon learn to regret it. Well written and interesting. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is a FETISH story

Post it there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hey category police

Since you are a self professed expert on Fetish why don't you head back over there and read your feet/panty/food stories eh? Thanks from all of us normal folks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Anon-hey category police

You read a fetish story like this and call yourself normal? I love reading the comments, you guys are a laugh a minute. Somebody should write a story about you guys and put it in the "fetish" category. lol-lol-lol Author I took your advise and didn't read this fetish story. Not my cup of tea, but I can't resist reading the comments on these stories. Hilarious! Take your time writing the next chapter, I'm sure these fetish lovers will be waiting with their tongues hanging out trying to catch the drippings from their slut wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
go back to feet sniffing or

panty sniffing or whatever you fetish leg humpers do and stay out of LW. When you get your GED and get a job running this site you can decide where stories go, until then STFU and fuck your food you GD fetishist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
'category police' has a point

Site administrators can place these stories in the appropriate categories without self appointed whackos trying to dictate where they are listed. Make your own website and then you can control which category stories are placed in. If you don't like the categorization of stories on this site you are free to find your spank material elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Enough to push the 1 star.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I am interested in the next things and I am not interesting the anonim offenders whose aim to decrease the normal straight man with balls stories in this site.

1. How many pecentage husbands are who like wathching his wife to fuck stangers/loverboys. (The swingers and wife-husband swapping are not this category because the swingers wives must watch her husbands fuck other women)?

2. How many percentage of the willing cuckold husbands are bisex or fags?

3. Why do not the willing cuckold story Authors write any 10 years epiloge for their stories? And this is the most interesting fact!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand a homo or bisex husband and a hot wife marriage may be succesful as Salvador Dali' marriage was, because the cuckolding is not humiliation for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Duna should be interested

in recalibrating the dosage of his anti-psychotic medication - it is waaayyy out of whack right now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

"Disclaimer: This story deals with themes of cuckolding, chastity, femdom, cum eating, whipping, strap-on, forced-bi, impregnation and many other femdom-related fetishes, if you are offended by this genre please read something more to your liking."

"cuckold – femdom – cum eating – blowjob –

destiny – fate"

And the writer STILL put this "Story" in the loving wife section. WTF is wrong with this braindead writer?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Why

I don't know why I read this story. Definetly not my type. Well he's not a cuck yet. I guess ch. 2. Wait, I know why I read this. I think Allison Hannigan is hot too.

YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
does anyone care?

Yep, closet cuckolds such as yourself who have no lives and have never had a real woman. No wonder you support a ban on contraception; not like a no-sex cucky like you'd ever need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love

Love the way that the haters who troll these stories that are clearly described are blasting this one (even though none of the things they CLAIM to be so against have even happened yet)!

Truth is, they read them because they get off on them and then feel ashamed so they get all macho and pretend they are "real men". Sort of like the "real men" who blast homosexuality as a sinful abomination and then get caught doing the"wide stance" in men's rooms or taking it up the shitter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Blah blah blah.

This should be in 'Humor' it's written so badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dude...

You took her to a MOTEL room and the next morning you- "The next morning I made us some coffee, French toast, bacon and eggs." In a Motel room? When did you have time to go to the Supermarket? Learn from this faux paux brother, Otherwise, not so bad.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
After the pre-nup...

After the pre-nup...They found themselves in prison!!! "You will be my slave outright and it will say that in the pre-nuptial"!!! Didn't they know that slavery is a crime? Stating that in a pre-nup they were commiting a felony!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great start. Love the open and honest approach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous