A Perfect Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got there, he texted me the room number. There was a note on the door that said, "Open if you want your desires to come true."

I opened the door, walked in, and that first time was relived all over again.

Several hours later we said goodbye, and I went to my afternoon appointment. When I was done three hours later, the waiter came to the table, but there was no bill, only a note. It said, "Please bring the bill to the bar to be paid." So I did.

As I walked into the bar, near the register I saw sitting there one man.

As I got to the bar I heard, "Hey Beautiful."

The voice sounded familiar but I knew I must be hearing things from this morning.

I turned to look at the man and it was Dave. He said he wasn't ready to end the day. We sat at a table off in the corner had a few drinks and then dinner. As the night came to an end I was driving home thinking to my self.........this was a PERFECTLY AWESOME MONDAY!!

12