A Perfect Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yes. What do you have in mind?"

Tasha smiled at Bill. "Revenge."

"You mean getting even? That would take years."

"Yes, I know that. I think I read both of our spouses correctly. I think they both truly love each of us. I have no fault with the fact that they were lovers long before they met us. I think they had bonded more strongly than they realized. I do not believe they are 'in-love' but they are 'best buddies'. They give each other support and comfort through sex. Maybe we should call them fuck buddies. I think they know they will have to give up the things they cherish most if they want to continue this affair. I believe they are not willing to do that." Tasha looked at Bill, "I believe they need to feel the way you and I feel because of what they did. I want to show them how that feels, I want them to feel the pain and despair you feel when the person you love betrays you."

Bill looked at Tasha. He looked at Annie and Jason. His eyes narrowed, he looked back to Tasha, "Tasha, you are very beautiful, would you consider starting right now, with me?"

"Yes, I think it would be appropriate that we do it together. We may find that we want it to be a long term relationship."

Bill smiled and walked to Tasha and held out his hands. She took his hands and Bill lifted her into his arms, he kissed her passionately. Annie and Jason could see the tongues meet and caress each other.

Jason stood with his fists clinched. Tasha saw him and said calmly, "The alternative is an immediate divorce that is not what I want. I believe this may save our marriages. SIT DOWN." Jason sat immediately. Tasha looked at Bill. "Can we trust these two alone together?"

"That would appear to be foolish; they would probably be humping each other before the door is fully closed. Right? OH! Wait. We have a security System network of recorded cameras. There is complete coverage of the whole interior of the house, we will know if anything happens. We will have a recording of our tryst if we feel that we need to make them watch. We have a guest suite we can use. I can't bring myself to do it in our bed. That is too much if Annie and I are to stay married."

Tasha said, "I agree. I believe the affair lasted about four years after we were all married. At 12 or 14 times a year that is 48 to 56 times. Call it 50 times, what do you think? How many times do you think it will take to get even?"

Bill looked at Ann, "Annie told me they had sex a total of about 20 times."

Jason said, "That's correct, mostly we just met and talked at the coffee shop. We only kissed three times that I can remember. Her kisses were special. She didn't let me kiss her very often."

Both Bill and Tasha stared at Jason. They looked at each other. Bill said, "I think ten times would be sufficient to teach them how it feels, after all we have only suffered since we discovered they were cheating on the fools who trusted them."

Tasha looked at her husband, "I do love the SOB, we will start with ten, and we can adjust that according to how effective we feel the punishment is working. All the lies they had to tell us to pull that off hurt as much as the sex."

Annie jumped up, "No, I never lied to Bill except by omission. We canceled far more times than we met because I refused to lie to Bill. We only met when Bill was out on customer calls or out of town and he didn't know I went out for an hour or so."

Tasha looked at Jason. He stared back at her. He sighed, "I lied to you sometimes, not very much though. Annie got on my case real hard if she found out about it." He turned and looked at Bill. "Bill, Annie loves you more that you can possibly know. She worships you. All she talks about is how wonderful you are and how lucky she is to have you, she always made sure I knew you were number one in her life, maybe even ahead of her kids who she adores too.

"I believe she loves me too but in a different way. She somehow feels responsible for me. She needs me some way or another. The sex was just an old habit I really loved. It was different, like a forbidden treasure I could only touch now and then." He looked at Tasha, "Honey, our life was entirely separate, my love for you is different. I can't explain it, Annie and I were together before I ever met you. We loved each other but we were never 'in love'. We took comfort and support from each other. I can't explain it very well but I never really felt like I was cheating on you. I can't explain it. I am terribly sorry, I never meant to hurt anyone. I see how I hurt a bunch of people I love and admire. I sincerely hate what I did."

Annie looked at Jason, "It is just as much my fault as it is yours. I have no excuse either. I guess I feel a lot like you do. I know you love Tasha. I know you have told me a hundred times that you could not live without her. Why we did this is something I cannot understand."

Tasha looked at Bill. "I think we have all the rules in place as to what you and I will do." She looked at Annie then at Jason and said, "Assuming both of you want to remain married to your spouse it must be understood that there can never be any contact between you again. I believe the bond between the two of you is very strong so I will make an exception. At your request, no more than once a month we can all meet together so you can talk and see each other. By 'see' I mean just that, see and talk and nothing else. That is if Bill will agree to that. "

Bill looked very serious, "I have reservations about that. I think we can continue without my decision on that today. Jason you may go to the bathroom now because when Tasha and I leave the room in a moment you must not leave your seat until we return. That goes for Annie too!" Jason stood and Bill showed him the bathroom, Annie headed for the Master Bath.

When Annie and Jason were back in their places Bill said, "You may not leave your seats for any reason, you may talk. If we are going to be over an hour one of us will let you know and give you a potty break. Each hour counts as a session." He looked at Annie and blew her a kiss. He turned to Tasha and took her hand and led her to the guest suite. Tasha turned and blew Jason a kiss.

On the way to the suite Bill entered the den and turned the surveillance system on. In the suite he shut the door and turned Tasha to face him. "You know we don't have to do anything, they will believe we are fucking."

Tasha nodded and said, "I like you a lot, you are a very honorable and honest man. I respect you very much, but I honestly believe we have to do what we told them we were going to do for it to work. We have to know in our hearts and minds that they have been punished. So yes, I am ready to make love to you. Are you willing?"

"Yes. I need some sort of cloture to this mess, I hope this gives me that."

Bill pulled her to him and kissed her with a rapidly growing passion. Her mouth opened and their tongues met. He felt her hand grasp his cock through his pants. His hands slipped down to caress the globes of her ass, they were soft but firm. Her hand left his cock and she pulled away and started undoing his jeans, then working them down over his ass. Bill unbuttoned her red leather jacket. She paused as he lifted it off her shoulders. She wore a well filled red lace bra. He leaned forward and gently kissed the swell of her breast. She smiled and reached back and jerked down on his jeans. This time she was successful and his jeans dropped to the floor. His erect cock pushed the front of his undershorts way out. Meanwhile Tasha shimmied out of her tight leather pants. She kicked off her high heels and shoved the pile of clothes away. She stood before him in just her thong panties and her bra. She reached behind her and her bra fell away too. She hooked the waistband of her panties with her thumbs and pushed them down. She looked up to see him standing nude before her. He was grinning, "Tasha you are beautiful. I know this is going to be delightful."

Tasha smiled back, "You are in better shape than I expected after all your wounds, in fact you look great." She watched him as she slowly moved to the bed. She moved to the center of the bed and patted the bed beside her. He was beside her in a second and leaned over her and softly kissed her lips. She kissed back and slid her tongue between his lips. They kissed for a long time while they explored what they could reach of their lover's body. Bill pulled back first and gently caressed her breasts. Her breasts were beautiful and her nipples were cone shaped. Actually the areola were the size of a fifty cent piece and the nipple was over an inch long, tapering from the outer edge of the areola to the top half inch that was 3/8 of an inch in diameter. His hands were very gentle as they squeezed and kneaded each breast before placing his warm mouth over each nipple in turn. She moaned softly when he sucked and kissed each nipple. They were just perfect for sucking, firm yet flexible.

Next Bill slipped down between her thighs, he looked up at her and saw her eyes were closed. He watched as he quickly spread her inner pussy lips then licked her whole pussy with one warm wet swipe of his tongue. Her eyes flew open and she laughed joyously, "I wasn't expecting that. I love it. I know I am very wet, put your cock in me now. I am SO ready right now." Bill moved up and felt her small hand grasp his cock and pull it to the opening of her vagina. Tasha moaned then screamed as he thrust deep inside her with one long strong move. She screamed with joy as he thrust harder and harder inside her.

In the living room Annie looked at Jason's wide eyes, "Bill is not hurting her, those are screams of sheer joy. He'll ruin her for you! He is so damned good. He knows exactly what a woman loves. He is not as big as you are, he is just so good and such a thoughtful lover he just keeps me in a constant orgasm. I have never had anyone near as good as he is." Tears flowed down her cheeks as she sobbed.

In the guest suite Bill continued to thrust in and out of Tasha as she lay helpless while orgasms coursed through her body in wave after wave of joyous sensations. After what seemed to Tasha to be an hour of loving she gently pushed Bill aside, "I need a short rest to think about how wonderful you make me feel. I can't believe tiny Annie can take it for very long."

Bill laughed, "After a while 'tiny' Annie squirms so much she throws her arms and legs around me and screams for me not to dare stop. A little bit later she passes out if I don't slow down some."

His lover smiled at him, "I felt I was about to have more ecstasy than my system could handle. I have never felt that way before. I didn't know how to handle it."

"Do you mean that Jason doesn't do that for you? Annie told me today that Jason is a lot bigger than I am."

"Honey, bigger is not necessarily better. Yes he is bigger, but if he is not very careful he can hurt you. I am always on the edge of pain. He does feel wonderful, and I do love the way he loves me, but you, wow, you are different, a lot different. Perhaps it is because I have had no one but Jason for years. But I really don't think so. I use a vibrating dildo sometimes, I can control everything and it still never feels like you do. Now I am dying to feel that magic cock inside me again."

"OK!"

"Let me suck your cock and get you hard again so you can fuck me out of my mind."

Tasha's soft sweet lips closed around Bill's cock and he moaned loudly, "God that feel good."

In the other room Annie looked at Jason, a question in her eyes. Jason said "She is probably sucking his cock, she is the best at that, like they say, 'she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ball'. Jason looked at his watch, "It seems like they have been at it for hours but it has only been forty five minutes. I can't take much more of this." They heard another scream from Tasha. Jason jumped up. Annie snapped, "Sit DOWN! Suffer with me. This is killing me but we deserve every second of this." Then there was silence

They heard Tasha scream, "Yes, Yes, OH GOD YES! Fuck Meeee!"

Then there was a long silence. They heard the guest suite door open the Tasha and Bill walked in the room. Bill had his arm tightly around Tasha. Tasha pulled away and walked to Annie, she looked down at Annie. "You are crazy. Your husband is magnificent." Jason rose and Tasha kissed him on the cheek. She looked at Bill, "Pick me up about six tomorrow evening." Tasha looked at Jason, "You will be babysitting, supper will be ready for you and the kids, problem?"

"No Dear, no problem."

Bill looked at Annie, "You?"

"No, Dear. Sniff, no problem." Bill showed the Cabots to the door and returned.

Bill smiled softly at Annie, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"A little, I don't want any details, is she much better in bed than I am?"

"No."

"AM I going to lose you to her?"

"I don't think so."

"You don't know?"

"Yes, I know."

"Will you tell me?"

"Not now. Not until I am sure, she is a very beautiful sexy woman who is really talented in bed. The interracial aspect is quite a turn on isn't it?"

Annie jumped up and ran from the room, he could hear her sobs before she closed the bedroom door. He looked off into space with tears coursing down his cheeks. Bill fought mightily against his desire to run and hold and comfort her. He made himself think of all the things he thought about on his long walk the night before. He thought of all the possibilities that ran through his imagination on that walk. He gritted his teeth and remained seated in his chair. He heard his computer in the den beep. He thought he knew who it was, Tasha! He went to the computer. He was right. He was greeted by a text message.

BILL, EVERYTHING OK? JASON VERY UPSET! ONE MIN MAD-THEN SCARED. I THINK IT WORKING. TASHA

HI GIRL, SAME HERE. MINE CRYING HEART OUT NOW. ASKED HOW GOOD IT WAS. COULDN'T TELL HER. I STILL LOVE HER TO DEATH DO US---WANT GO TO HER. WONT! I HOPE IT WORKING, SEE YA TOMORROW NITE. BILL

The next day was Sunday and Annie and Bill went to her parents for breakfast and to pick up their children. Anne was calm and pleasant. Bill expected Annie to bring up the situation that morning but she didn't mention it. She did discuss normal things about the children and about her work. Then she looked at Bill, "Do you want another one?"

Bill looked at he blankly, Another what?"

"Another baby, Silly! What else?"

"Do you want one?"

"Yes, I think so."

Bill looked at her. "You must love him a lot. You said you didn't want any more with me."

"The only man who will ever touch me again is you my husband, only you. I thought another baby might bring us back together as a family. That is the most important thing in my life right now."

Bill looked at her, she was dressed in a lovely flower print dress, knee length, with a scoop neck and peasant sleeves. She wore white sandals and carried her white hat and gloves to wear to church after breakfast. She looked adorable. A tear ran down his cheek. He said a little prayer that the steeple would not fall off the church when the two of them entered the door.

Bill glanced at Annie and told her of his prayer. She was silent. He glanced at her again, he saw her lips quivering and thought she was ready to cry until he saw corners of her lips were turned up a tiny bit. She was stifling a laugh. The children, John and Sally, were happy to see them and had to tell them everything that they had done with Grandpop and Namma. Annie was proud of how well behaved the kids were at breakfast and in church.

When they were home everything seemed normal, Annie unpacked the kid's things and Bill worked in the yard. Both Annie and Bill were more and more aware of Bill's plans for the evening as the afternoon wore on. About 4:30 Bill went in the Master Bedroom to shower and get ready for his date with Tasha. He saw Annie had laid gray slacks and a blue blazer with a pastel blue shirt and a deep blue tie with thin diagonal neon blue stripes. Bill put on what Annie put out for him to wear. He entered the kitchen and Annie turned from what she was doing and walked to him. She looked him over. "You look delicious Honey. I want both of you to enjoy yourselves. Please know I'll be thinking of you, I love you with all my heart. Go on, don't keep her waiting."

Bill rang the doorbell to the large home in an upscale neighborhood. Jason answered the door and invited him in. He entered and was offered a drink, which he declined. High heels clicked on the wooden floor in the foyer and the two men turned to see Tasha in a black v-neck dress showing her lovely cleavage. The belt was a wide lace band accenting her trim waist above a sheer pleated skirt that just reached the knee. Her feet were encased in black open toed slippers with slim stiletto heels. She was stunningly beautiful. She walked to Bill with a huge smile and kissed him on the lips. She whispered , "Oh! Sweetie, you look so sexy. I can't wait." She turned to Jason, "The kids have ice cream sandwiches in the freezer for desert when they finish dinner. I have already kissed them good night." She brushed Jason's cheek with her lips and Jason opened the door. Tasha took Bill's arm and they departed.

Bill held the car door for Tasha and noticed the tears on her cheeks. He walked to his door and handed her his handkerchief as he climbed in. Tasha looked at Bill, "That was one of the hardest things I have ever done, I just wanted to grab him, kiss him and say it was all over. Not yet though! Not quite yet. How is Annie doing?"

"Damn well I think; she sent me off with bright smile and a wish that we both enjoy ourselves. It was a brave show, but she couldn't hide the tears in her eyes. It really tore me up. I had the same urge you had, I toughed it out though."

Tasha and Bill enjoyed cocktails and an early dinner at the bar and restaurant at the downtown Hilton then retired to their suite of rooms. Bill ordered desert and some champagne from room service. Tasha smiled at Bill, she held a plastic ball about the size of a tennis ball. "My night gown for this evening is packed in here."

Bill smiled broadly, "I think I am going to enjoy seeing you in that."

"I picked it out especially for you my sweet." She smiled at Bill and disappeared into the bathroom. Bill grinned and quickly stripped his clothing off. He ran and got the champagne and the desert and put them beside the bed. When the bathroom door opened Tasha strutted into the bedroom in a transparent pair of tiny white panties and a matching cropped baby doll top that only came down to the bottom of her breasts. Her erect nipples pushed the wispy fabric out delightfully.

Bill's grin was reward enough for Tasha. She looked at the desert beside the bed and squealed with joy. There was a bowl of fresh strawberries and a chafing dish containing melted chocolate. She was on the bed in a second, cuddled up to Bill. He smiled and dipped a strawberry in the chocolate and placed it against her lips. Tasha sucked the juicy berry into her mouth, she reached for another berry, dipped it and placed it in his mouth. She beat him to the next berry and dipped again. This time the chocolate covered fruit was rubbed gently around the crown of his cock. He laughed and pulled her head down so she could lick the chocolate from his cock. She licked for a minute then lifted her head and said, "Sweetie, use your tongue to get the chocolate off of my tongue and my face. Yes, Ummmmuhmm gooooood! Slurpp, I like that. Can I put some in my pussy?"

"Mmmm, sounds good to me, I love it with or without chocolate, your own flavor is yummy too! Let's get those cute little panties off of you so I can eat your sweet cunt, I love how you taste. I am really eager to get my cock back inside you. Are you ready for that now?"

"Yes Lover, I sure am, I want you to eat our fresh cream pie too."