All Comments on 'A Pervert?'

by StyxVenom

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
L.H. Smith huh-

I need a lawyer and he seems to be a lawyer that everyone would love to have on their case. I know I would!

tzer40tzer40over 17 years ago
Black mans cock

I too love to suck a black mans cock, eventhough I'm married to a wonderful woman. Of course she has no idea that I do this. Anyways great store and looking forward to read what happens at 8pm!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Where was this lawer when i divorced my bitch

The more i read these storys the more i think i want to try sucking a big black cock.I can't seem to stop wandering if i am a gay man traped in the wrong life.Please write more on interacial gays.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
BLACK COCK IS SMOOTHER

I opened my mouth, sucking his hardening cock into my mouth noticing his dark skin was a bit rougher than the white guys I had been with, but his cock seemed to taste the same.

I disagree ! Black cock is often much softer and velvety than Caucasian cock, I NEVER hit a rougher one yet and I hit a LOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Curious

Lately I have been reading the stories of married white men who give in to their curiousity of sampling black cock and I think I may have to try some real soon.I would imagine once you have sampled a black cock and black spunk you will crave it ll the time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed this story and I can't wait to see what happens. Please do a follow up

tittysuckertittysuckerover 15 years ago
WOULD LOVE SOME

I'm a 50ish White Guy who is....I suppose

Bi ( ORALLY ) or at least Extremely Bi-Curious!! I have sucked only 4 cock's in my life but sincerely want to suck more and, i am

very curious about sucking a nice Black Cock.

I really get off on being taled really dirty too while sucking a guys cock!!! My former

wife was like this and She is the one who introduced me to sucking cock. Anyway........

GREAT/EXCITING/HOT Story!!!

.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
can you be more specific in the beginning

i liked the rest of the story but um... i would like more detail in the beginning.

mouth4umouth4uover 14 years ago
Hot story

I am a white married bi male who loves sucking cock. I especially love sucking Black cock, the taste is sweet and musky, and I love it when they dominate me and talk dirty to me. I have had a few Black doms in past and am looking for one now, I can truly relate to this character becomming his sub cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hard to find good lawyer

Looks like you found a decent lawyer, would love to whorship him the way he wants, amd I want too,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Committed cocksucker

I found your story very interesting and hot. As a committed cocksucker myself I went thru basically the same thing with my wife, except that we didn't have any children. She went after the property. The funny part of this was that she not only knew that I was a cock freak but recruited cocks for me to suck and fuck. She fucked guys and then I had to eat her and take the cum I sucked out of her pussy. When I fucked her I also had to clean her up. I think the real problem was that she felt that I was getting more cocks than she was. We were both whores for the meat and I still am. I work the ABS, parks, bars and any other place where there's a chance of finding a nice cock to suck or be fucked by. My goal is to always take at least 10 every day and have taken as many as 25. Being a faggot queer is a great life and wouldn't change it for anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Black Men know what White Men Need

Wow Black Men are so superior. We should serve them however they want. When he was married he hardly had sex. Now he will have it all the time.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
More

I can't wait to read about what happens that night.

JerryfbsJerryfbsover 4 years ago
Hot

I don’t know what the prob is cuz I LOVE black cock! Never had one til college and mostly liked ass fucking young thinks til I met this black grad student that seduced me. He was the first guy to ever take my ass and make me submissive. Ever since him I consider myself to be a bottom. Any U guys love black

Cock too? Hit me up. mastevens001 yahoo

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago
Please continue

Please tell us more. I love BBC and can’t wait to read about what happens at 8:00.

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyabout 2 years ago

Such a tease! There was never a completion?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My neighbor is a old black man and I’m a man that’s 56 years old and he is mid 70s and I suck him off 5 or 6 times a week and I really love being a submissive perverted toy for him and he told me he really loves using me and degrading me because he told me I’m a natural cock sucker for black men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous