A Phone Call Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your machine is very good, Mr Barker, but sadly not as efficacious as your god given appendage, Oh for god's sake don't tell Veronica."

Caroline was another early customer, she was not an easy woman to like, frosty, always frowning or sneering, she insisted she could erect the machine herself and than two days later I had to sort the mess out.

The machine was crammed into a corner of her bedroom, beside the bed, the control pedestal hard against the wall so the tool kit was inaccessible, I pointed it out to her.

"Stupid design" she muttered.

"It will fit all four ways round, the base is a simple square." I told her. "Don't you read the instructions?"

"Oh!, but half the features don't work." she complained.

I tried the controls and some things worked, some would not, winching machines which pulled but not released, but it was the work of a second to find the fault.

The main wiring loom was routed the wrong side of the seat recliner and the recliner mechanism had sliced into it and severed several wires, the hydraulic pipes were loose and fluid had leaked into the carpet, and some of the bolts were cross threaded. I set to work, as she looked on, working to splice in new wire and seal the insulation with heat shrink tubing.

The pipes just needed a tweak with a spanner, but the mess made me decide to ask if we could just use water in future instead of Hydraulic fluid.

"Right, it's ready for test." I told her as I cleared my tools away.

"Thank you that will be all then." she announced.

"I really ought to check it, I'll get Elle over, she is only round the corner.

"No Mr Barker, go away."

"Look I'll wait in the lounge while you try it."

Reluctantly she agreed and I turned on her TV and waited, I was trying to beat the contestants at Countdown when "Aaagggghhhh Mr Barker help!" she squealed in agony.

I rushed into the bedroom, blood trickled from her anus as she lay back in the seat impaled on a monster penetrator.

"That's a vaginal attachment, not an anal one you silly cow, it's far too big." I shouted in horror.

"It slipped out you idiot." she explained.

"Because the pushrod is too short, I said I needed to adjust it."

I unclipped the controls from the armrest under her right hand, and powered the leg restraints around the spread her legs wider, I think we both became aware she was essentially naked as I did so because her bravado evaporated.

"Are you going to rape me Mr Barker" she asked, "only I do seem to be rather helpless."

"Sorry, I don't have any condoms" I replied.

"On the shelf behind me, use the ribbed one."

"Well" I said reaching for the box marked ribbed, "I suppose it would be impolite to decline."

I clambered in amongst the wiring and the hydraulics, then clambered out again to take my trousers and boxers off, then tried again, it was a nightmare trying to get the seat height adjusted so we could be comfortable and finding somewhere for my knees to go that was not a sharp edge but finally she guided me within her slippery willing wetness, and we fucked pleasantly.

"If this is rape why do you keep saying Yes and harder?" I asked.

"It's a woman's perogative to change her mind." she replied between gasps

"Not in mid fuck." I corrected her.

"Stop then." She insisted.

I stopped thrusting.

"No, don't stop, oh hell, please make me cum"

I redoubled my efforts and her little face lit up with pleasure, the scowls and wrinkled brow giving way to something akin to beauty as she heaved and gasped her way to orgasm.

I was climbing off her, peeling the condom off, ready to seal it in a disposal bag when I realised we were not alone.

Her Mother was looking at me, I felt rather foolish, wearing a shirt and tie and socks but little else.

"Caroline, what is this?" she asked.

"Sorry." Caroline replied.

"You said you love me, not men."

"I got carried away, hell Susan I need a man sometimes, all right?" Caroline explained.

"I thought you loved me!"

The realisation was slow coming but clearly, well hopefully, Caroline and Susan were lovers and not mother and daughter.

"How would you feel if it was me fornicating with a tradesman?" Susan asked.

"Well, I can't see that happening," Caroline snapped, "You're old enough to be his mother."

Susan looked horrified.

"No, that's not fair, she is very attractive." I insisted diplomatically, but my manhood remained drooped at half mast revealing my true feelings.

"Don't lie, you'll make it worse." Susan explained.

"It's the machine," I explained, I fiddled with the controls, "They feel so helpless, look I've switched off the main power switch so she is completely helpless."

"So you take advantage?" she asked.

"Usually, if they don't object." I explained.

"And if they do?" she asked.

"I stop."

"What? self control." Susan said as she rounded on me, "But like all men your brain is in your pants, you just want one thing."

"Mr Barker's isn't" Caroline giggled, pointing to my swinging tool.

"Just get out!" Susan insisted. and I grabbed my tool roll and ran downstairs. I stopped by the back door to put my trousers on and Susan caught up.

"You're disgusting," said Susan but somehow seeing prim and proper Susan staring at me was having an unexpected effect, and I felt myself stiffening.

"No, way you filthy pervert." Susan observed, but she didn't resist as moved closer and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her skirt and pulled it down, there was a wet patch on the front of her silk panties.

"I don't have any condoms," I explained.

"In my handbag." she replied and she reached across and extracted a packet of three......

To be continued?

12