All Comments on 'A Phone Call to Judy Ch. 01'

by pixie2002

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A phone

conversation that I would like to be included on. As usual a well written and exciting story. Please continue to write and share your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

Sweetie, that was amazing.

Kittn

jacqui_hills_ukjacqui_hills_ukalmost 18 years ago
Red Hot

Once again, your story has made me quite moist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSS

Another great story. Like your other fans, I too would like to be in on that canversation. I was so hard...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You never disappoint!

Another well written story, as always. You are a very gifted writer...can't wait for the next one!

smallncutesmallncutealmost 18 years ago
Yet another lovely Stroy

Yet another great Story Sarah.

Alicia Night OrchidAlicia Night Orchidalmost 18 years ago
This story delivers

This is the first of your stories I've read and it was a turn on and a delight. I love stories where the women lose themselves to their passion. You captured it.

darkknight01darkknight01almost 18 years ago
Can't wait to read Ch. 02

This was a wonderfully written story. Very erotic and sexy. I can't wait to read Ch. 2. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chapter 2

Can't wait to read the second chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what a great story

wow is all i can say , i cant wait till they get together and i want to read the next chapeter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more more

more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It could have been me...

Judy could have been ME! I was always the slut..the easy one..the sexually active one in any situation...I was the one who seduced the Sarah's of this world....I'm glad to hear that Sarah still remembers that sort of thing fondly...maybe some of my little Sarah's remember me to this day and still masturbate over me! I hope so!

Mitzi Owens

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad..for a first time

I'll be honest, it was okay but it lacked the raw meaty sexuality and graphic description it could have provided. It sounded a bit hollow for my taste. Like a fantasy rather than reality. Someone once told me to write from my own experience and that made sense and made my stories all the more erotic. So much so for me atleast that proof reading often became difficult without taking a "playtime" break. But keep writing and try interjecting your own experiences..you'll be amazed at the reaction, even your own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow, the HOTNESS is there!

Wow, I LOVE it! There is genuine caring and attraction between the women, and I like how time passes and they find each other again. This is a GREAT story, thanks Pixie:-)

Kristen

kac0375@gmail.com (hehehe, ladies should email me, LOL)

Miriam74Miriam74over 16 years ago
thank you

I couldn't keep my hands off myself as I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
UGH

Why can't there be a story where the wife DOESN'T cheat on her husband...Total turn off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I CAME THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome.

I wish I had a friend like Judy... ;)

Amazing story. Well done!

I'm super-hot and wet... planning on touching myself as soon as I finish this comment. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesomeness

Awesome story! Dripping and going to play with my favorite toy as soon as I post this! Keep em cumming:)

juci_lucijuci_luciover 12 years ago
mmmmm

oh pixie, you know only too well how to turn me on!!! loved this story and my pussy did too!!! ;-)

bigbird25059815bigbird25059815over 12 years ago
Wow

Brilliant on so many levels! Mmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That was amazing in so many ways. Bravo!

Perfect story. Sexy, intelligent, erotic. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn i am soooooooo turned on right now i came just reading your story

Fantastic work write more plz love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

You have painted a clear picture of these two women. Better still would be that your words and ideas made this story a must read from start to finish.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mmmmmmm. That was wonderful. Going to start reading chapter two now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I shared a hotel room with a work friend on a business trip. When she called her husband from the room, they wound up having phone sex. I went to leave the room as I realized what was happening but she pushed me back into the chair motioning to me to stay. Her dialogue drifted to her having sex with me. I got so horned up I was soaked as I listened. She slid her fingers to her crotch as she spun her story on the phone. I had to do the same. I came faster than her husband. I never thought I was bi until that night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous