All Comments on 'A Piece of Heaven Ch. 02'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PERFECT FANTASY

GREAT STORY, WISH IT WAS ME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot time.

One hot damn story. When she asked for anal he should have spread her ass cheeks wide and thoroughly licked and sucked her tangy asshole until she came. That would have been amazing and made it the ultimate adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Needs more details

This story tells the readers nothing of the characters lives. The woman seems selfish that she does not want to give up her Hollywood lifestyle.

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 4 years ago

Excellent story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
superbly written love story

Erlikkhan is certainly one of the site's finest writers, and proves it again with this excellent story. The atmosphere of the story is such that it could be classified as Romance (a genre that this author has unfortunately not used), and it certainly warrants a sequel. If there is any drawback to the story, it is the lack of a good introduction to the characters, to "prepare the ground" for the rest of the story. Five stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 years ago

A piece of heaven indeed!

What mortal man could resist? The image of perfection and the nature of a courtesan. The very best combination. Very well thought out and written. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous