A Piggy's day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A pig needs her tail." So he reinserted Sarah's pigtail back into her ass. He then took pictures of his lovely wife sleeping on the floor. He got cleaned up and went to bed his his wife sleeping on the floor next to it. "Good night, I love you!"

The next morning he woke up and Sarah was gone. She had gotten up early and got cleaned up. He could smell breakfast being made so he went downstairs into the kitchen. Sarah was standing there naked with her back to him cooking on the stove.

"Um, honey," he said

"Yes"

"You forgot to wash the stamp off your ass"

"It wouldn't come off." Pretending to be a little upset she said,"I guess I'm going to have to walk around with it on my ass until it wears off." Which was her plan all along. What did he think was going happen when he unknowingly stamped his wife's ass with permanent ink? "I get to walk around as Grade A Pork," she thought to herself as a a drp of juice trickled down her leg.

The end

12