All Comments on 'A Plantation's Secrets'

by takecare1212

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good

she needs a black bull and his seed 5

wwwilliewwwillieover 9 years ago
Well written

Very hot, very well written. I like how it is slow and deliberate to play out. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Facinating

Being an old male, I have no knowledge of the feelings of a woman, gazing upon a turgid. male and fear yet wanting to experiencing the arousal within her mind and body. The beauty and the beast of sex !

Nicely and patiently presented. Thank you for sharing your thoughts .

8teenholes8teenholesover 9 years ago
5*

Best story in the category in the last six months, by far. Really hot premise, love the pace so far. Keep it up, I'm going to check out your other stuff now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Writing Talent

You are a very good writer. Thank you for sharing your talent here.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Georgious imagery and beautifully paced. I will be anxiously waiting for the continuation. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good start

I read this story and the lacrosse one. I hope to see more of both soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Though Caroline should be more hesitant and reluctant at the first time, I rate this story 5. I am looking forward to read next chapters (03, 04 and so on). I guess that Caroline ('she has bosom and thigh for baby making') and Mae should be impregnated and both give birth to black babies. That would be demeaning for old man Mr.Banks. Keep writing your wonderful story,please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Abraham and The Lusty Plantation Wenches

Im intrigued as to how you are going to develop the plot....or will this just be another jerk story?

Most certainly has promise and the slow build up and tinge of arrogance makes for a great sub plot.

How will the plantation mistress cross that threshold?

Will Abraham sire the child?

Will the maid be the conduit for an orgy?

These and many more im sure youll answer

Deserving of a 4 for part one....up the tempo and a little more intrigue and a 5 awaits part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good story

I eagerly waiting for the ch.4 because in last times that very great story is stops very excite site.I hope miss Caroline gets two black man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good build-up

May be Caroline should have taken a bit more time. Even then quite well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous