A Plantation's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It rose not at once but slowly, taking its time as it fattened into an engorged behemoth, far larger than anything Caroline could even conceive of. Her legs paced apart, Caroline leaned forward and rubbed herself as Mae began to nurse Abraham's cock with her hands. A thought crossed her mind of the negro entering the house now, finding her bent over, and pulling her nightgown over her head and taking her. As this image seared itself into her mind she saw Mae's handling of the penis steadily increase in pace, until both hands were thrusting forth at once with their great vigor.

Caroline watched on as the behemoth of a man — the behemoth of a penis — sent forth a torrent of semen, so much so that she thought she could see the head recoil like a gun, shooting off ropes of white that covered the front of Mae's blouse, another load flying past her and landing on the grass feet away.

Caroline tried to control her moans as an aching orgasm passed through her, so strong she felt herself buckle, nearly taking to the floor.

At that moment she thought the feeling so intense she might pass out. Such it was that when she looked up and out the window, down on the barn, it seemed more like a dream when Abraham was clearly staring at her — a wink in his eye, and a smile on his face.

To be continued.

12