All Comments on 'A Play...for Keeps'

by dreamchaisr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant

Some extended teasing next, perhaps.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
great startor a nasty tese of us readers.

Hpe this is the first chapter in a long series. my too young gf(only38) loved it. I notice this is your only story on the site. Love to read more but your submission datemakes me worry that you have gone elswear with your wonderful writing like your alterego N.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Please!

Please, oh please, come back and continue on with this story! You've captivated me, I need to know what more he plans to do with her. You're so very talented, Dreamchaisr!

manfromvenusmanfromvenusover 16 years ago
the dark corners of your mind

Reveal a very sensual lady who has not only the ability to recognize her desires for what they are, but to articulate them in a delightfully salicious manner.

You are truly a very gifted writer and I enjoy every one of your stories that I read. Keep going, it will be great fun to see what develops as you progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I enjoyed what I read but

had to quit after a few paragraphs. You used way too many elipses. They got annoying very quickly. They are to be used as a way to extend a thought beyond the words. You used them to connect sentences. Try it without them and you'll look much more professional and people will enjoy reading your work more.

dreamchaisrdreamchaisrover 16 years agoAuthor
Thank all of my readers for their comments

I just want to thank all of you for your comments and I want all of you to know that I take all the criticism to heart and use it in my next story. I have gotten comments about the elipsis issue two times now and in the new stories that I'm writing I have almost eliminated them. I got into that bad habit chatting and didn't even realize I was doing it, but after several comments on the two stories I've posted here under this name I realized my error, and am taking steps to make my stories more enjoyable.

Again thank you and please keep writing. I love to hear from you all good or bad. That's the only way I can get better.

Dreamchaisr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
holy cow!

was the sex we didnt see in phantom of the opera, thats wat i thot of while i was reading, it was ssssoooooo hott thank you! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Meow!

The writing style takes a little getting used to, but love the way it displays the character. I'm hooked enough to want to see more. =)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous