All Comments on 'A Pleasing Bride'

by thepiratequeen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
:D

I love this story. In renaissance times though curvy women were seen as beautiful! She would have been a prize any man would have adored. Curvy women were seen as good mates as their bodies would be more able to carry children.

That however, took nothing away from this wonderfully well written story. I was her as I was reading I felt her insecurity and her changing in attitude towards her husband.

Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful love story

How great it was to follow the prince and his wife as they began their exploration, and had their fears calmed. He found her very voluptuous and desirable, and she found him a handsome man. I liked her tracing her fingers through the hair on his chest. Please write chapter two to include more sexual adventures for this loving pair!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Very sweet

and loving story, he was indeed a prince the way he cared for her and made her feel loved, it was also cute how he teased her at times but not in a hurtful way.

It's a shame that her father never thought her beautiful and had to trick a man into marrying her, I thought all fathers thought their daughters beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story.

keep on writing about first times of people in arranged marriages

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely story

I like how much the prince cared for his new wife and how he made her feel. I also loved how you wrote the sweet interaction between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So good

This story was tender and slow and gentle, just like their sex. I liked how it was realistic; losing your virginity is not supposed to hurt very much. Beautifully written, humorous, and your word choice was great. Depths rather than "pussy", etc.

rsilkrsilkalmost 9 years ago
A nice tender story

I enjoyed your story greatly. The story developed slowly like a simmering pot then boiled over with passion.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 8 years ago
Simply beautiful!

Heart warming and feel good in addition to being so very sexy!

LeeclarkLeeclarkalmost 7 years ago
So romantic

I love the way you went about this, I look forward to reading more of your work. I'd love to read a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was amazing.

I loved it so much. It was romantic and descriptive and got me off. Beautifully worded dont stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Even though I loved the story, it made me really sad thinking about how my past 3 relationships were. I was treated pretty badly, told I'll never be good enough nor attractive. I yearn for the day, when I find Mr. Right who will treat me with love and accept me despite my body. I actually cried, feeling the princess pain.

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
Brilliant!

Thank you for this beautiful work of literary genius.

MzBeaMzBeaover 3 years ago

That was so sweet and romantic! I love it. 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love for this story to have a part 2 or be expanded on in some capacity. Amazing story and concept!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthepiratequeen@thepiratequeen
179 Followers
Hmm. How do I describe me....Well, I'm after experiences that make me smile. Whether it's something I've written or a chat room conversation I try my best to walk away with a all those lovely, bubbly feelings. I think that too often there's a dark, mellow dramatic overtone wit...