A Political Education Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Carla said, "please, please, shove your big beautiful, filthy, cruddy prick into my slutty cunt. DO IT. Please." Yes, this was real politics, Carla thought. In politics you fuck the other guy, and, when he can, the other guy fucks you. Politics in a nutshell! Carla spread her legs apart as far as they would go. "Fuck me good," she commanded.

Victor complied. His huge organ pushed all the way into her hungry cunt. It pushed against her cervix. It filled her fully. She felt the shudder of quivering flesh enflame the inside of her cunt. Her inner cunt muscle closed to grip his prick. Suddenly, almost by surprise, Carla came. It was a mighty orgasm. She shouted a yell of utter glee. Her whole body shook as she came and came and came again and again and again.

Victor pulled his cock out of her cunt.

Carla opened her eyes. She stared at Victor's sweaty face, sweat dripping off his greasy head. Carla lay, collapsed on the floor, thoroughly fucked out, completely spent.

At last she had learned all she could about politics. It was dirty. It was filthy. It was raw.

BUT, oh, it got things done! Carla knew that when she got back to college she would be ready to finish her dissertation explaining how politics worked. Still laying on the floor, Carla looked up. There, above her, stood Victor. His pants remained pulled down to his ankles. His huge prick was still fully erect. Slowly, Carla pushed herself up so that she was on her knees and facing that magnificent organ. She opened her mouth.

The End

12